Babies Due in February & March

:cheer:
hopefully a few more little ones popping ot over the next week :cheer:

Im getting so nervous and ive still got 28 days left! its so weird to think that tomorrow i'll be classed as full-term :shock: , also just realised that if i had one of the tickers with the 9 baby development pics on it then i moved on to the last pic today!
EEK!
:D

Hi everybody!! Just wanted to let you know I'm down for the 5th March but little Brody arrived 2 weeks 2 days early last Saturday 17th February at 15.41 weighing 7lb 15 1/2 oz!!! :cheer:
Apart from a few niggles with feeding he is doing brilliant and we are so proud!
Didn't get home till Wednesday night and haven't had a minute to get on here to catch up on everyone so I hope you are all well and gonna try to get a few minutes to get on here tomorrow to catch up see who else has popped and write my birth story and add lots of pictures!
Just want to say thanks to everyone who gave advice and reassurance in the past few months and no doubt in the near future too!!!!

:cheer: HAPPY DUE DATE BECKS :cheer:

Hopefully little Riley doesnt make herself too comfy, we need another February baby!
the race is on now between becks, mini-me and fiona :D

haha its depressing no riley because id imagined id have a baby by now :(

got definate date now for section a little bit later than we first thought but only a couple of days
march 29th xxx

Right come on you february tots, get a move on or you will be march munchkins! you have approx 12 hours to vacate your mummys womb :lol: .!

I will be going into hosptal in the next few hours- my waters broke at 0115hrs this morning and contractions have started! MW told me to try and sleep( as you can tell from time of post i havent had much luck with this!) and to go in about 9am unless i need to go in sooner.
Hopefully next time i post i will have had baby- will update when can.
Sending lots of labour dust to all!!!P

Hiya

Our little boy is due on march 9th

hope everyone is well

nim x

just wanted to bump this and say a big CONGRATULTIONS to Paulaws who went in to have her little boy by c-section this morning, hope mummy and baby are well :hug: .

Well this is all a bit scary - i've just packed my bag for the hospital!! :shock:

Packing baby's things & my things just made it all feel a bit real! Getting quite nervous now!!!

Kat i totally agree, its very scarey when you read that the ladies due a week or two before you are starting to pop :shock: and also when you start counting down to your due date using days rather than weeks.

Sometimes i just feel like i want this pregnancy to be over as its getting so tiring but other times i get scared tinking of labour and want the baby to stay in forever! :lol:

Little Red I have just noticed ur a changes :p eeeso cool
ooh and also i love ur name
I've never heard of Raynor b4 i LOVE it i wanna be called it lol

Ive already posted on a separate topic, just thought id update here.
Lola Millie was born 11.19pm 1st March 6lbs 13.5ozs.
We are both doing well and have now settling in at home (Very Scary) :D

Finished work for 10 months yesterday - that felt a bit weird - they have all clubbed together & got me a load of bits from Next which was cool :D

Getting braxton hicks now which are uncomfortable but they're just doing their job of getting everything ready I spose!

Come on baby :bored: where are you?!?!?!

Anyone heard from Fiona yet? Her baby will be here by now, i wonder what she had, hopefully all is well with mummy and baby.

Also any news from any of the other ladies who are overdue now?

Get pushing ladies, we need more babies! :lol:

hey little red can i be added to your very pretty list!!

Luke James Webster born on 11th february at 10am weighing 4lb 4 & 3/4 oz

(he was due on 28th Feb)

thanks lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111