Checking in thread for late March/early April mums

Well all this is making your cervix ready for labour so just keep telling yourself that.

I feel for you nicki as i went through all this and then slow labour!! it's poo :(

Keep your head up hun, keep smiling your near the end now. :D

I'm getting loads of crampy, period type pains today & last night, they seem to be lasting longer too so keeping everything crossed. :pray:

Yvonne said:
Good luck Nicki :dance: :dance:

Keep on the move :D

Thanks hun.
Does moving about really help or does it not make any difference to when you go into labour? I would love to go for a nice long walk with the dog but after 10 mins worth my legs/hips & groin start to seize up :shock:

yeah i had that problem to is it SPD? mine is still playing up now, really bad with walking today.

Movement, especially walking is supposed to help gravitate baby down further the more it presses on your cervix the more it helps to open it.

Sit on a chair so your leaning on the back of it, upright that helps- mind you if you have SPD then you might struggle opening your legs that wide :think:

A gym ball, as long as your upright then it should help.

Hope that helped

Well, i've been to see the midwife this morning and was hoping it would be the last visit before I met my little man but i've got to go into hospital at 13.30 so they can monitor his heartbeat as his movements have slowed down far too much.
I knew he was alot quieter but thought it was because he'd run out of room & was resting before the birth, now I feel guilty coz I should have contacted the m/w sooner to mention it, so hopefully he'll be ok, i'm sure he will be but its just scary when they then say it might be because your placentas failing :shock:

I'm also seeing the doctor on Thurs. now to discuss an induction which will probably be next week if he either hasn't come by then or they don't have to do it sooner coz he's distressed.

Yvonne, yeah its spd, its getting worse every day too which is getting me down a bit. I do sit on my gym ball rather than the sofa, trying to bounce him out!! :lol: Thanks for the info.

Nicki.x

oh Nicki, you haven't had it easy have you!
Baby will be ok, they may just put you on a trace for a good few hours to check but they might keep you overnight to keep a constant eye on him. They did that with me when i was having Amy.

Fingers crossed Hun, You never know they may induce you in the next few days as you are close anyway :D

Keep us informed :wink:

Still here and still getting pains, they are becoming more frequent but still nothing regular or intense :evil:

I'm booked in for an induction next Thurs. but really hoping he comes naturally - hurry up boy, Mummy wants to meet you!!

nicki said:
Still here and still getting pains, they are becoming more frequent but still nothing regular or intense :evil:

I'm booked in for an induction next Thurs. but really hoping he comes naturally - hurry up boy, Mummy wants to meet you!!

AWW I feel for you hun. It was me who first started these checking in threads and I was in it every day moaning I had got no sleep cos of pains all night etc.

Hope it all happens for you soon xxx

Aww thanks.
I know my due isn't until tomorrow but I think because I haven't had a show or any solid signs i'm residing myself to the fact i'll be induced. We've even booked the car in for a service on Wednesday & DH will go into work on Wed. & Thurs now instead of being on leave & my Mum's doing a roast on Sunday so hoping that will encourage him to come out if we've got plans!! :roll:

Roll on Thursday!

It's my due date :shock: I really can't believe it, its such a weird feeling, no baby, but still a weird feeling all the same!

DH and I decided to have a chinese takeaway last night, our last as non parents but unfortunately it was down the toilet a couple of hours later :(
I had alot of diarrhea too so went to bed about a stone lighter! :D Not sure what caused that, i was secretly hoping it was my clear out before labour starts but no, still nothing happening, even the pains I was getting before have stopped, so not sure whats going on :?
:(

You don't always go into labour straight after have the poo's, you could have it a couple days, it looks like your on the right side of things. :dance:

Fingers crossed it will happen soon- have you checked your cervix recently?

Fingers crossed for you hun, can't wait to see you in the new mummies area showing off your little one!

Yvonne said:
You don't always go into labour straight after have the poo's, you could have it a couple days, it looks like your on the right side of things. :dance:

Fingers crossed it will happen soon- have you checked your cervix recently?

I keep wondering if it was my bod getting ready, i'm trying my hardest to not think about it, but as I just said to my DH that surely if it was a sign I need to go into labour sooner rather than later otherwise it'll all build up again! (sorry TMI :oops: )
I haven't checked my cervix, didn't want to get get disappointed if I couldn't feel it again :?

Thanks Urchin, I can't wait to show him off :D I just hope he's not an ugly little chubber!! (lets hope he takes after his dad! :lol: )

Having fingers crossed for you nicki and sending loads of baby labor vibes your way!!!! C'mon little one time to come out and play and I'm sure you have tons of people who can't wait to meet you!! Time to make your arrival!!!!

xoxo Ree & Abigale

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi everyone,

Had another crappy nights sleep, baby was wiggling alot again & causing me to have loads of shooting pains, getting annoyed at waking up feeling like I need to go to bed! :shock:

Anyway, as i'm on here you can guess that nothing is happening :( . I'm trying to flush him out with chocolate at the mo. :lol:

Nicki.x :D

awww nicki hun any day now it wont be much longer sending you loads of labour vibes xxxxxx

Thanks for all the labour vibes girls, unfortunately tis not working. Still no signs of meeting my little man. Booooooooooooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back