Checking in thread for late March/early April mums

Oh what a bummer. Maybe your bodies just having a little breather before the big event!

this is so crappynow aint it, its no fun anymore...lol *bends down and whispers to baby* '' please get your little behind out i want to meet you and hear you cry''

Fingers are still crossed for you weestar!!! Maybe this weekend will be it for you!!! :D :D :D

I had a hooooorible night last night didn't sleep at all and have been nauseas all night and this morning!! I'm having some period pains and am having some tightenings at times but nothing to write home about. I'm not thinking that it is anything, but it's funny this is the date that my midwife predicted I would have the baby she said it 8 months ago and then the other day she told that she was on call this weekend and that next week she would be in Florida and she is the only one I will allow to deliver the baby so she said that tonight would have to be the night if I wanted her to deliver so let's keep these fingers crossed and hope this is the day for one of us!!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day to All!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon on babies the luck of the irish has got to be on our side!!!!

xoxo Ree

ree your not having your baby before mine thats not fair thats cheeting ive been waiting longer than you...lol

I just know im going to go on sunday cos my OH has a car show on he arranged for last week but cos teh snow was bad he had to cancell and make it this sunday and to top it off its 2 hrs drive away and im refusing to go as no way am i going to go into labour in the middle of a ford car show with loads of ford geeks staring at me...lol so me and adele are staying home im sure she will be a great help if mummys pushing baby out...lol ( this is so not funny im scared...lol)

i will be on all day sunday if anyonme wants to keep me company in that chat room...lol

LOL I definately think you will have the baby before me!!! Just because I want the baby to be born today so that my midwife can deliver her, this will be the main reason why I don't have her!! Ugh!!

The car show sounds like fun though it's ashame you can't go, although I don't blame you as I wouldn't be going anywhere either!!! LOL

xoxo Ree

sorry its not fun!! standing n a field for hours looking at cars :?

not my idea of fun where is a nice massage and nice 'cuddles' would be my cuppa tea but not his

Yeah that sounds nice to!! Me and DH are into cars and bikes and stuff like that, so normally I would be into that but not now I can barely get off the couch let alone stand in a field!! :shakehead:

xoxo Ree

ok i got a question for ya, ive notticed the past day or 2 my feet have swollen not to much but my legs are huge!! i didnt nottice it was my other half that said my legs looked massive and it is rather painfull when i walk but if im sitting they are ok just feel a bit tight

should i worry about this? i dont want to be going to the emeregancy doctor as im going to the hospital on monday night anyway so just wonderd are you having same probs?

I had this, is your BP ok, or have you had protein in your wee?
Sevear swelling can be a sign of pre- eclampsia.

But also you have to think your body is carrying extra weight, so it could just be strain.

If you are unsure ring your MW :D

Hope this helps

thanx hun, my blood preasure is always low but on thursday it was 110/70 and my wee was clear so not sure if my bp was ok well it must have been or she would have said something. Its not massive swelling its just i nottice it more as i have really skinny ankles and feet now they look fake...lol i know that sounds weird but its just painfull to walk well mor of a tight feeling than anything else.

anyway thanx for letting me know if it gets any worse today iw ill ring the hospital

Hello ladies,

Well was admitted yesterday into the hospital contractions were severe and I dilated to about 3 but I'm only 75% effaced and baby is still not in the pelvis but she said that doesn't mean to much because I have already had 4 children the baby not drop until I become in active labor. They need to be a lil more effaced for them to break my water. So they sent me home today after shooting me up all night with morphine, nubain and phenergan so we could have sex and I can do squats!! So any ideas on getting my cervix to thin would be greatly appreciated but for now I'm going to sleep because of course I got no sleep last night so I will go and try now but will return later

xoxo Ree

Still here getting period pains but no other symptoms. Quite happy for bubs to hang in there a bit longer, best mates hen night tonight!!! :D

Hi,

Feeling like I died at the mo. I'm soooooo tired again and have just had a snooze but think i'm going to crawl back into bed again :( .

While I was eating my dinner last night I felt a bit dodgy, then felt ok, went and had a soak in the tub & felt fine, then when I got out started to feel abit strange, I thought i'd just got too hot, then the stomach pains and cramps started and proceed to spend the next hour on the loo (sorry tmi :oops: ) I kept thinking my God if i'm clinging onto to the wall with diarrhoea cramps what the hell will I be like when I go into labour?! :shock:

My whole body hurts and aches. I've got a bad case of haemorrhoids too, I think babs has dropped and is pushing down on everything & i'm so uncomfortable :cry:

So want this baby to come early. :pray:

Nicki.x :(

Hey Ree,

Ithink any vertical activity is supposed to help as babies head will be pressing on the cervix, walking, sitting upright on birthing ball etc.

I bet you will be glad when this is over!!!

Hi ree im glad your dilating a bit hun but sorry its taking forever and they keep sending you home! try jumping up and down a few times hehe

Im starting to feel a bit nervouse but excited about going in on monday night just cant wait for it all to be over with anyways just having a nice cuppa :dance:

will send a wee post tomoz but after tomoz im refusing to post again till ive had bean...lol

love n best wishes to you all

jean xx

I swear if any of my other pregnancies were like this then I think I would have only had one child!!! :fib: :wink:

I will try anything at this point to make things progress but can't really find anything to help with the effacing of the cervix. I praying this all happens soon!! :pray:

Weestar- I am sooooo excited for you!!!! With any luck you will be holding your little one by the wee hours of Tues. morning!!!!!! :dance:

Well I'm off to have some you know what!!! I've added some primerose oil up there which is suppose to help :shhh: and tomorrrow depending on how I feel I will do some squatting or maybe go and get a birthing ball to bounce on!! :think:

xoxo Ree

well girlies the nervs are really kicking in now im shitting myself!! today the OH is away to that car meeting crap thing so me and adele are spending some mummy daughter time together (going to attemp to bake cakes and go a walk to the fields to see the sheep, dont worry its only at the end of the street...lol)
before i go in tomoz. I wont be on tomoz as will be trying to get my leg over the OH so hopefully i wont need the gel and my waters will just break *wishfull thinking*

anyway if i dont egt back on today wish you all teh best of luck if any your little beans decide to come before mine, and hopefully after today next time i post it will be my birth story i will be posting...lol

take care all and hopefully speak to you all soon

love hugs contraction sprinkles and baby dust to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck Weestar :D :D :D

Hope it goes quickly for you, my 2nd was under half the time of my first :dance:

Good Luck weestar. Sooooooooo excited for you, hope it all goes to plan and look forward to hearing from you soon with your birth story :dance:

Take Care.

Nicki.xxx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back