March 2006 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's March 2006 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN MARCH 2006

1 Mar ........ fayebalina
3 Mar ........ Kerry
3 Mar ........ sarahj
3 Mar ........ SCARED MUM TO BE
4 Mar ........ bunglebaby
4 Mar ........ catsenses
4 Mar ........ Juzza
4 Mar ........ MrsG
5 Mar ........ Adele
5 Mar ........ mellie2212
7 Mar ........ lisa31
7 Mar ........ v11kae
8 Mar ........ Jadie
8 Mar ........ promises_promises
9 Mar ........ caz41kent
12 Mar ...... dawnysloane
13 Mar ...... Anna Marie
14 Mar ...... smoothie
17 Mar ...... heleng
18 Mar ...... jacquidube
19 Mar ...... Ally
19 Mar ...... annarella
19 Mar ...... Casa
20 Mar ...... Amanda & Bump
21 Mar ...... Lgibson2370
21 Mar ...... weestar21
23 Mar ...... juliebelfast
24 Mar ...... Davinia
28 Mar ...... Impatience
30 Mar ...... kellysomer

Best wishes,
Laura B

Hi,

Just as soon as we stop TTC (after 3-4 months of trying) as I am due to have an operation, I get my BFP!!!!!!!!! Op is now on hold as baby is due 3rd March 2006!!!

Very early days so fingers crossed!!!

Hiya, My baby is due on 2nd March 2006Its my first pregnancy and its all still very early so i have everything crossed itll b fine.
I have my first appointment at the midwife on wednesday so ill be looking forward to that.....email me if u wanna b bump buddies lol.
xxxxxxx Faye xxxxxxxx

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
preg.png
</a>

hiya im cat and im due 4thmarch 06
its nice to yap to women that are due around same month :D

hi my baby is due on the 3rd of march but that could change, as they say i am 5 weeks but i think im only two,??????.
this is my first baby, not planned and still adjusting to the idea but im staying positive for my baby.
i hope we can al keep in touch and exchange pictures so i feel that i have alot of support.
thank you

hi im alicia, just found out im pregnant and my baby is due 8th march, im so excited.....yay :D

Hi Everyone

I'm Lisa and my baby is due 7th March 2006. Like you all, its very early days so v. nervous about things going wrong. Found out last Friday - after going Docs with really bad Period Pain (or so I thought) so, according to them I'm 5 weeks pg. Still got the cramps bad, so trying not to get too excited.

Finding hard to quit my bad habits too :cry:

L x

Hi Everyone

I'm Lisa and my baby is due 7th March 2006. Like you all, its very early days so v. nervous about things going wrong. Found out last Friday - after going Docs with really bad Period Pain (or so I thought) so, according to them I'm 5 weeks pg. Still got the cramps bad, so trying not to get too excited.

Finding hard to quit my bad habits too :cry:

L x

hi, my name is Dawn, my baby is due 7th March 2006. Like most of you I am not trying to get too excited but hard not to. I too am getting cramping pains but apparently is normal. :D

Hi Dawn,

I too have been getting crampy pains which I am trying not to worry about. Worst thing at the moment is the tiredness.

You need to move your ticker hun!! It should be under the signature bit not the avatar......I think thats right!! Thats why the page has ssssttttrrrreeeetttcccchhheeeedddd !!!!!

Lotd of love

Hi there,

My name is Vicki and I am due 7th Mar 2006. I went to the doctors for serious pains in my side and found out I was pregnant. Was sent to the hospital that day for blood tests and a scan but so far everything is going ok. Hormone level is defietley rising which explains the need to cry lol!

Very excited but still quite scared because its still really early!

Fingers crossed for everyone! :D

Hi, am due 9 march with baby number 4. youngest is 12-years-old so this is like starting over again. am 41 and would love to chat to some older mums to compare notes and aches and pains with.

caroline

No your not the only nutty one i'm 42 and just found out i'm nearly 5 weeks pregnant :lol: :lol: my youngest is 17 thats a huge gap :lol:

Is anyone getting sickness or is it just the dreaded tiredness with every1?

Hi everyone

I dont feel sick - does anyone know when that should be here? I'm looking for any symptons at the minute - I have to have a scan tommorow due to bleeding :( so worried about it.

I have forced myself not to look at baby stuff since I found out - but the temptation was too much - had a look at the silvercross website - I NEED one of those heritage prams!!! - just like I had when I was a kid - they are sooo nice - not very practical compared to today's prams - but wow so much nicer - just like a proper pram!

(I know its way too early too look at prams - but had to give my head a rest from the worry) Does anyone else like the look of them?

L

Hey,

I am sooooo tired!!!! Having to take an afternoon nap already. I dont get sickness although i do get nausea quite a bit. I think I would feel better if i was sick though. I also find it hard to sleep even though I am so tired. And the dolly parton syndrome, (sore boobs) makes it difficult to sleep on my tummy like I am used to!

I calculate that i am due march 21st. i got first sign of morning sicknes today. go figure. is it to ealry for that.

REALLY tired!!!

Feeling slightly sick when tired and hungry but I was the same with the first two and managed to avoid actually throwing up.....hoping to do the same this time!!

Anyone else already struggling with doing 'normal' trousers up?? Or is it just fatty here!!!???

Much love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back