March 2006 Babies

congratulations hun, day after my due date. How are you feeling? I can't wait, not long now
xx

Well im the first of us all due on the 1st march.......I hope my little man decides to arrive a little early as im fed up an in pain now!
Im sure hell come when hes ready though and not a moment earlier!

Im the same as you faye - I am just waiting and waiting now! Tommorow is my first day back at work after Christmas and I dont want to go back now - I have about another month to go although I'm thinking about leaving earlier than I originally planned.

What sort of aches and pains are you getting at the moment? I'm just about to do a post about how uncomfortable I am at the minute and whether its normal or not!!!??!!!

Lets hope they decide to make an early appearance! Im due 7th March so not much between us!

L x

At my scan they actually changed my date to the 25th Feb but I decided to stay here as I still stick by my first date of 3rd March, so I could beat you too it!!

Though my last two were both late so i will probably give birth after you fayebelina!!

Your all so lucky your before me, bet i end up late as well, haha. Is anyone else feeling unbelievably tired all the time? I sleep loads now and still feel the need to sleep. Can't wait for baby to arrive, can't believe i'm one of the last ones due, haha. sulk sulk!!

xxxxxxxxx

Amanda you havent got long at all!!!!!

You watch it wont be long before we are on here showing pics of our little ones! and writing our birth story!!!! *shudders at the thought of labour* :shock:

L x

I have to say the last few weeks have been goin really fast.....hope it keeps on that way!
the sooner the better. I keep thinking ooohh after this week LO's little lungs should b able to cope so he can come if he likes!
I really am sick to death of the whole pregnancy thing, cant remember the last time i was comfy....have started going to physio as my back is so bad. I am also just getting over my 3rd cold during the preg......i hate not being able to take beechams!
But my ickle man is moving lots....bump is growing lots so all that side seems well. I have alot of things now ready.....my hospital bag is packed! Babies isnt yet but im a bit unsure of what to take....need to ask mw!
So dont worry lisa.....i am feeling the aches and pains aswell, and kerry, id b lying if i said i hope u go first lol!

Thanks L i really hope so, i can't wait to meet my little one, i'm sure your all the same. 9 weeks on monday my babe is due. Dreading labour too, father of baby wants to go to classes and be at the birth too...we're not together right now and been through hell and back but i'm so pleased he'll be there. All i want is to share the most precious ( and painful) time of my life with him and hope he appreciates our baby arriving as much as i will, i'm sure he will. He has even said he'll stay with me a while after the baby is born which is great, hopefully he'll help and i can get some much needed and deserved rest.
I just cannot wait to meet my little angel.
xx

hi, so glad everyone seems to be well,
I am getting alot of movement but all seems to be low down or central, get some pressure under ribs but no obvious kicking under there! 33 weeks now does this sound normal? midwife thinks baby is in correct position.

Have finished work, now lady of leisure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back