***Tri-1 Rollcall*** SEE NEW THREAD

Lol. I had a reply yesterday asking for the link to the thread but didn't know I had a reply until today :roll:

It will soon be all yours :D Lol.

xxxx

Just bumping up! Hopefully mods will change over to Lou soon! xx

me please!!!!! due around 10th March! eeeek

No worries Lynette :D When did you get your BFP?

xxx

I've also got a scan on 29.07.11. This one is a dating scan, the august date is my 12 week scan :yay:

Ah lovely not long now then!! Updated :) xx

Just bumping up for anyone. Still waiting for mods to change over to Lou! You'll be in tri 2 by then by the looks of it lol!

xxx

Haha I was thinking that myself!! As soon as I get the thread I'll get the ball rolling to change it to somebody else lol x

I've got a thread open on ask a mod and the last one I got was on 13th asking for link. I replied with it and then replied again yesterday just a wee reminder, but not heard anything back.

xxx

Go on, you can add me ladies! BFP on 15th July, due 24th march.

xxx

Can you add me on please.

BFP 08/06/11 and due on 16th February 2012.
x

Hi ladies,

That's you added :D Nurse, it's great to have you back in tri 1 hun :hug: Hope you're doing well.

xxxxxx

Lou - admin said yesterday that the thread will be changed over when a mod logs on as needs to be a mod that changes it. Are you still happy to do it?

xxx

Hi there,

Please can you add me?!?

BFP: 6th June 2011, Due date: 13th February 2012

Thanks! :)

can ya add me too

BFP 27th June
Due some time in March going with 10th as a guess for now

No worries ladies, that's you added :) xxx

hey can i join? :) i got my bfp on 8th July, My due date is 14th of March and my next early scan is 10th Aug x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back