Checking in thread for late March/early April mums

thanx for the support but somehow i dont think its going to be quick as adele was only 2lbs 10oz and they think this one is at least 7lbs so if yous hear a strange screaming noise between late monday night and all day tuesday its prob me...lol

anyway im off now love and hugs to you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanx for the support but somehow i dont think its going to be quick as adele was only 2lbs 10oz and they think this one is at least 7lbs so if yous hear a strange screaming noise between late monday night and all day tuesday its prob me...lol

anyway im off now love and hugs to you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck am sending you good vibes until I read your birth story!!!!! :pray: :pray:

xoxo Ree

good luck weestar21 we will all be thinking of you xxxx

Hey girls! Im still here, though had loads of Braxton Hicks last night, some were painful, and I couldn't sleep at all. Still having them now, so im hoping it will be during the next few days. Good Luck Jean for today!

xxx

Loads of nasty pains last night over my belly and back and sharp pains in my bits, worried now as that hurt bad enough and i have labour to cope with yet! :shock:

Good luck to all in the first stages and dont you beat me to it Jenny!!! LOL only joking!!

:D

This baby is really really active in the past 48 hrs, more so than ever before is that a sign??? If she gets any lower she's gonna fall out!!!

Hi all!!

Well went to midwives today and I have to have a growth ultrasound done to see what the baby is weighing in at, if she is going to 8lb or bigger then I will have to have a c-section because my largest is only 6lb 1/2oz and statisically you can push a baby out 2lbs larger then your biggest or else you are running a risk in injurying the baby i.e. shoulder or clavical (sp?) with that being said she said if baby is going to be large then they will schedule me for a c-section at 39wks!! :doh: This is what I didn't want to happen and I have been afraid of having a big baby but even more scared about a c-section my other section was a complete boch and I was in agony for weeks!!! It is what is though and whatever is safe for our daughter is what we'll do, but between now and then I will do everything and anything to go into labor. I went and bought a ball today and am having cuddles but I'm open to suggestions!!!! :pray: :pray:

xoxo Ree

awww poor you ree keeping everything crossed for you hunny xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ree,

Have you tried a DIY sweep???

Do you know where your cervix is?
Have a feel about around your cervix, the stimulation might bring things on for you.

Other than that, baby will only come when it's ready, have they said why you are in labour so long??
I was in slow labour for a week, but you have been longer than that haven't you?? :doh:

No unfortunately they don't know why, and yes it has been a little over 2wks!!! :wall: Maybe I'll try a DIY sweep but at this point I give up it doesn't seem like anything will work and I think I'll end being like that lady on discovery health who was pregnant for 50yrs!!!! :shock:

I sat on the ball last night once for about 30mins and then again about an hour later for about an hour. I bounced up and down and I did pelvis rocking from front to back in hopes to bring her down but all it really did was cause me massive pain on my pubis bone and I don't look any lower. :doh:

Hopefully something will happen!! :think:

xoxo Ree

Oh Ree, sorry to hear she'd not shifting yet. My fingers are crossed for you that something happens soon.
There is a programme on here next week about that women who was pregnant for 46 years then gave birth to a stone baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Would save on nappies i s'pose :lol:

ooooooooo............that's the show I was talking about!!!! Oh my!!! You all must watch it!!!!!! I'm not giving anything away but OH MY GOD!!! is all I can say, not just her but the entire show is awesome strange but awesome!!! Lemme know who watches it and what you think!!! It was on here in the states a few months ago.

xoxo Ree

I'm feeling sooooooooooo uncomfortable today!!! All day long I have had this dull achey pain in my lower back and my entire belly feels like a tight ball from top to bottom and side to side and one big constant crampy feeling!!! Along with the same contractions that I have everyday!!! No matter what I do I can not seem to get comfy and of course I didn't sleep last night so needless to say I'm a little craby!!!! :angel: :roll:

I just want this to be all over with!!! I know all of you can sympathize with me!!! :wink:

xoxo Ree

Still here what else is new I know!! :doh: Nothing new to report still feeling the same way!!

xoxo Ree

Still here but now measuring 40 weeks and 3/5 engaged, yay! :shock:

I am defo still here, nothing new to report. We have our growth ultrasound tomorrow so I am curious to see how this will turn out. For the past 2 days I've been feeling a period type cramp that is constant but nothing comes of it. I'm sure Abbie is running out of room in there. At about 3am she became extremely active and did not want to settle down so of course I couldn't sleep but it was funny it was like she was trying to run away!!! :shock:

xoxo Ree

Hope everyone is doing well not everyone is checking in!!! :think:

Im still here! Still having loads of BH's, they kept me awake again early this morning! Bean is deeply engaged, and midwife is hopeful for me to have it by Sunday. Im just the same really, pooing loads :shock: :lol: My mum said it will happen when I least expect it, but I really can't help thinking about it, it's the first and last thing on my mind all day. I know it's any day, but come on Bean!!!!!!! :D :D

Good Luck Kelly and everyone who is waiting like me!

Love Jenny

xxx

Just posting to let you know Geoliana came into the world on March 17th 2006 i have posted pictures in the new arrivals section.
Love Leslie and geoliana

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back