Babies Due in February & March

Thought I would bump this one back too so we can see who we have left :wink:

I think I had a show on Monday and have been having a few twinges today. Hopefully won't be waiting much longer! So excited (and a little bit nervous...). :cheer:

im still here, baby seems quite happy where he is at the moment tho :D

So we're still waiting for...

9th ~ nimrodelle ~
12th ~ di ~
16th ~ Marchmama ~
20th ~ Jo1984 ~
21st ~ Trixie's mum ~
22nd ~ maybebaby ~
25th ~ little*red ~
29th ~ Rach ~ Waiting on baby Christopher
31st ~ kat@girlracer ~ Waiting on baby Lucy
31st ~ Sarah113 ~ Waiting on baby Hayden

... come on ladies and good luck! This is the real beginning of our baby boom!

I'm still here *yawn* having & getting every labour sign possible & no labour lol :roll:

Gonna prance about today to MTV dance whilst having a mad clean - see if that can't get her moving!!

I am now 1 day overdue. Been getting the odd twinge but nothing definite yet! Saw midwife yesterday & she thinks I've got max 2-3 days left so fingers crossed it may be this weekend!

:pray: hoping for you that it won't be long :pray:

Silly question but what do the twinges feel like? :oops:

I'm scared I won't know when the time comes although I probably won't be able to miss it!

I think I'm over-analysing everything because it's so close. I keep getting tightenings but baby is still moving loads and it's hard to tell if my belly's going tight because baby is pushing or if baby is pushing because belly is tight...

I keep getting crampy feelings low down on my sides too, a bit like AF cramps. They don't last long and aren't regular.

It's my first time so not sure if I'm reading too much into perfectly normal feelings? Hopefully I'll know for sure soon.

I keep worrying I won't know when it's started! I woke up the other night with belly ache and was worrying about falling asleep again and missing the whole thing! :oops: If only it was that easy...

Checking in - now 2 days overdue. Twinges seem to have slowed down! I'm feeling really calm and relaxed about the whole thing today, baby will come when she/he wants.

I'm really hoping it doesn't start tonight, the hospital called to say they're really short staffed between 5pm and 8am so no way I could have it at home and don't really like the idea of being in hospital with no staff! So crossing my legs and thinking un-labourlike thoughts until at least tomorrow...

only a few more days till my section :cheer: xxxxxxxx

Oooh is this another boom?

Twinges - You'll drive yourself potty! You keep thinking is this it then writing the times down only for it to stop. You'll KNOW when its for real so just relax, get loads of rest and enjoy your time with your partner or alone :)

Minime said:
Oooh is this another boom?

:cheer: We're expecting a real boom over the next few weeks....there are soooo many of us due :cheer:

well im still here but going in for induction tomorrow gottta ring ring hossie at 7am so hopefully can go in in the morning.

You'll be holding you little one tomorrow babe :hug: and when you're in the depths of labour send me some of that dust!!!

ill try to remember but i might be consentrating on other things :rotfl: if i do have a moment of carmness i will sent you loads. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back