Checking in thread for late March/early April mums

ree77

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Since its nearly the middle of the month I thought Id start the next checking in thread.......this one will cover those due from the 14th March to 15th April :D

Heres the list.....if anyone has given birth or if anyone is missing let us know :D

14 Mar ...... smoothie
17 Mar ...... heleng
18 Mar ...... jacquidube
19 Mar ...... Ally
19 Mar ...... annarella
19 Mar ...... Casa
20 Mar ...... Amanda & Bump
21 Mar ...... Lgibson2370 Had a baby girl :clap:
21 Mar ...... weestar21 Had a baby girl :clap:
23 Mar ...... juliebelfast
24 Mar ...... Davinia
28 Mar ...... Impatience
30 Mar ...... kellysomer Had a baby girl :clap:
1 Apr ........ jennyr1985 Had a baby girl :clap:
4 Apr ........ kylie
8 Apr ........ ree77 Had a baby girl :clap:
10 Apr ........ rachelag
11 Apr ........ littlehoney1983
15 Apr ........ nicki
15 Apr ........ wozzlem

Here's to the last 4wks or so!! Good Luck everyone and will be sending loads of labor vibes to all!!

Here is the first check in!

As some of you may already know my labor had already started and I had to be stopped, but I am dialated 1-2cms, baby is head down and ready to go had a few false alarms and am still contracting but it seems as though my unborn daughter enjoys playing possum with her mom & dad!! So at this point it could be any moment she could arrive!!

Woohoo, i'm on this list! now it does feel like i'm on the final stretch.

Really hoping my LO will be early so I can start to feel better and not have so many aches and pains (fingers crossed)

Fingers crossed for you too Ree. Soooooooooo exciting!!

Nicki.x :D

ooh cant wait for my turn to be on the list lol good luck everyone xxxx

hi just wanted to share what your prob feeling ree but aint it crap when you start going through all that pain and then they just stop it, its happend to me 5 times so far and now they have given me a date to be induced ive had no niggles or anything im gutted.....lol

Wow I remeber when some on that list were newly pregnant, now its nearly arrival time. Good luck everyone xxxx

Hey beanie i was thinking the same thing.

I really miss the checking in thread!! Lol

Good Luck ladies :D :D

Yes it is more exciting now that we are in the "checking in thread"!!! I started it a couple of days early but I couldn't resist it anymore!!! Thanks for the wishes gals!!!

Weestar yes it is driving me insane!! The longest I have been pregnant is 38wks and I won't be able to be induced unless something is happening already because of my past c-section so that is making me extremely nervous!! She needs to come on!!! LOL :D :D

xoxo Ree

i totaly sympathise with ya hun Adele was born at 29 weeks and i said when i found out i was pregnant this one would be early too but gosh i was wrong!! The only reason they are inducing me on monday night is because my blood count is so low and i had to have a blood transfusion with adele but after she was born i started to hemeridge and lost pretty much alot of it again so instead of them giving me one now they are waiting to see what happens after baby is born and then decide as iron tablets and injections just aint taking any effect.

hopefully your little baby comes soon hun

love and best wishes to you all (im crapping myself just now as i know whats comming *croses legs at the thought of that pain agaian* but everything is worth it :wink:

xxxxxxx

Hi

I may be joining you I am due the 5th May but they what to induce at 38 weeks which is around 21st April, I get a confirmed date on the 3rd April :lol:

Good luck to all you March and April mums

I am due today!!!!! (think it says 19th up on the list) but it is honestly today.

I don't feel like baby is going to arrive today so looks like I will be joining the 'overdue' club :cry:

Well here we go again!! It seems that I lost my plug AGAIN!!! When I started loosing it before I went into labor within 24hrs then they stopped and I still lost a little bit more of it, obviously another one formed and I started loosing it again last night. I know that loosing it can mean absolutely nothing so I am not going to get my hopes up at all but it sure would be nice especially with the full moon being tomorrow night and I have heard that a full moon brings on labor another old wives tale but one can hope!!!

weestar- wishing you the best of luck on Mon and I hope everything goes well and no transfusion is needed, you maybe the first on our list to have your baby!!! It's getting very exciting now!!!

Ally- Good Luck!!! I hope your LO doesn't arrive to late! It looks like there is going to be a race between you and weestar! Take it easy and get some rest!!

xoxo Ree

whats this about full moons?? ive never herd that before, you getting me all excited hehehe any tips on what i should be doing except showing my full moon off in the bedroom tonite......lol

in a way i guess im a bit sad about getting induced cos i wont have the little bean inside me no more its been a tough 9 months but weve got there and i couldnt have managed it withought the help from all of yous just this final hurdle to get over but once we get to that starting line and the pains kcik in i will be ready to rumbllllllllllleeeeeeeee lol no i will re frase that i will be ready to scream for pain reliefe....lol

take care all and my very best of luck thinking of everyone an will be thinking about this full moon thing too....lol

OK ladies well it seems that we are off to the hospital AGAIN!!! I started having really really bad pains in back almost the feeling of a kidney infection accompanied by alot of cramping in the front, i've noticed some tightening in the front but i've been noticing more pain then anything else. So after a couple of hours I finally called my midwife and they said I better go over to labor and delivery to be put on the moniter as the pain in my back may end up actually being labor so we are off and hopefully we will be having a baby with any luck but will let everyone know what happens!!! Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed!!!

xoxo Ree

C'mon Abigale time to make your arrival!!!

Ree you lucky sod!!!! good luck hunni hope they didnt stop it like they did with me keep us posted xxxxx

ooh good luck ree lets hope this is it thinking of you hun xxx

Hello! Im due the 1st April!! We all need to sign in to keep each other posted, it's all really exciting :D :D

Ive been having loads of braxton hicks over the past couple of days and other symptoms too. Has anyone else?

Love Jenny

xxx

hi jenny ive been having braxton hicks since 29 weeks :? but now when i want them to come ive had nothing for the past week :cry:
but got the midwife today for my last appointment hopefully as im being taken in on monday to be induced wooooo hoooooo lol

hope you are all keeping well

love n hugs

Jean n big bump xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27