Checking in thread for late March/early April mums

Hi all,

Firstly good luck Ree, hopefully we'll have some good news soon. :D

I've got an appointment with my M/W tomorrow and can't wait!
Last night I was getting loads of sharp pains in my lower back & a few in the lower front of my tum along with the very occasional period type pain, some of the pains would take my breath away.
They would last anywhere between 10 seconds and 40 seconds then die down and then start up again, they didn't really have any regular pattern and sometimes coincided with baby moving sometimes not, then when I got up this morning got a bit taken aback when I went to the loo, a case of the not so thicks! :oops: (sorry tmi!) not alot tho.
This morning i've been getting the shooting pains in my back again, its driving me mad not knowing what it is.
Is it baby moving and pressing on nerves or will I get to meet my little tinker sooner than expected?

Nicki.x :D

Ohh! I hope you find out tomorrow nicki! and let us know Jean, I bet your well excited about Monday, bring it on!! :D :D

Im about to tidy the whole house, so hopefully it will start things off. Everywhere I look I see dirt, it's this pregnancy brain, it's warped!lol! Ive eaten pineapple, had very hot curries most nights last week, had raspberry leaf tea (had so much I actually like the flavour now), had some "cuddles" with my OH too. Come on Bean I want to meet you!!!

Take care everyone

xxx

Urm i'm due on the 1st April actually!!! I have been given dates from 25 march but want to go with the latest one so that i dont get all depressed!!! I figure bean will be here by 2 weeks over if i get induced so at least i know by 14 April i'll be a mummy!! I'm hoping not to go that far tho.

I haven't tried any of the old wives tales and wont be having a sweep i want this baby to come when shes ready and not before. (i might get more impatient by then!) hopefully tho she'll come soon, everything is ready baby!!! I have had loads of pains on and off so fingers crossed.

Can't beleive i'm on the checking in thread already, as i'm at home i wont be on here much but will try and check in as much as i can.

Jenny can you PM me your mob no so i can text you when i go into labour incase i cant check in here and everyone will be thinking ive had bean when i havent!!!!

Hello again ladies!!

Well home from the hospital AGAIN!! They admitted me for observation to see if my contractions were making me dialate but of course they ARE NOT making me dialate!!! They had me on a morphine drip which I didn't like but I went with it because I was in pain and they said that if I wasn't in "true labor" then the will stop but they didn't stop but they were getting stronger so I have been sent home with these contractions but am only 2cms which really annoys me but what are you gonna do!! They had me taking vistaril at home which is similar to morphine only in capsule form and the main reason for that was so I would sleep in hopes that would make me dialate but I didn't sleep at all!!! So I went into see my midwife today and once again I was still only 2cms and still contracting pretty strongly and she said they would send me home with vistaril but I refused it, there's only so much medication I am willing to take. So home it was taking some benedryl and trying to sleep and hope my LO will make her arrival soon!!! :roll: :roll:

xoxo Ree

Oh poor you.

You'll go over at this rate!!- God that would be depressing!!

Lets hope something kicks off properly soon for you, get walking around :D :D

god ree, your LO certainly knows how to raise your hopes (i know about that too hehe). its my turn to send you labour vibes and trust me i'm thinking about u.

and good luck to all of you here, not long now :D

jean- monday is quite hectic for me so prob won't log on . will be thinking of you though, and please come back fast to give us some good news. i can't wait to meet you and baby

pip and little sleeping bundle xxx

Hey Just checking in. I went out of town well only two hours out of town. last weekend and thought bump was gonna come then, had constant contraction the whole way home. but of course they eased up and haven't had anything since. I have sharp pains down there everyonce in a while. I think i will end up going over due with this one. I am so ready to get her out. I can hardly breathe anymore. Just glad i didn't do this in the summer time like last time.

awwwwww ree hunni im so sorry they sent you home i fecking hate it when they do that and the more i think about it the more its getting me down as ive got a strange feeling this gel isnt going to work on monday and they will send me home again as im not due till the tuesday anyway!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sorry had to be done...lol

Ive got everything ready unpacked everything again and washed and ironed it all last night as ive given up smoking woooo hoooo but omg i could murder one now but im not going to :)

anyway im typing a load of crap now and im in pain omg ouch baby has just moved and has its bum sticking out my side (should i smack it and tell it to get out...lol only joking)

anyway good luck everyone and i better beat you all to the finnish line hehehehehehehe

xxxxxx

Hello Everyone!

Im still here! Went mad cleaning the house yesterday, think I was nesting as I cleaned cat paw prints of the walls and even washed the curtains :shock: Think Im going crazy! Anyway, I had loads of Braxton Hicks when I had finished and really thought it was time, but im still here, so im guessing Bean is still comfortable in my tummy for now.

Good Luck to everyone due around now,

Love Jenny

xxx

Well as it looks I am still here and so is bean!! This is the first time I am expeircing loosing the plug for days!! It started Monday night and now it Thursday and I am still loosing it and as gross as this may be LOL it's more and more when I go to the bathroom I don't feel like it will ever stop!! Still contracting but obviously NOT doing anything!! At this point I am ready to sweep my own membranes and break my own water!!! Not that it's possible but if it was I would be ready to do it!! :roll: :wink:

weestar I'm sure the gel will work for you it usually does it may take a couple of takes but it'll work :wink: Maybe I'll unpack everything and rewash it all, I've got nothing else better to do excepty for maybe wash the floor boards?? Oh how much fun is that!! :roll: I didn't really go through the "nesting" so to speak because I have a little cleaning fetish to begin with :oops: but the floorboards could use a good cleaning I'm not allowed to mop the floors until DH comes home so that has to wait he's worried it'll make me go into and he won't be here :roll: yeah right that's going to happen!!! :? Anyway I'm off for now gotta watch the baby stories!

xoxo Ree

pips now it is my turn to thank you for those vibes!!! :D I am definately in need of them!!!

ree i cant stop poohing either its driving me mad, sorry but im going into detail so dont read on if your eating...lol my botty hurts so bad and ive had to get cream off the doctor i feel like a 90yr old woman with bad piles...lmao

sorry but im just soooooooooooo sore...lol im dreading when i get old if i ever getthese again plzzzzzzzzzzz go away its not funny anymore....lol i cant stop laughing but if i wasnt laughing then i would be crying so sorry peeps im moaning again someone pull the plug on me water bag plz....lol

Well they say that's a good sign that your body is cleaning itself and getting ready to deliver!! Maybe it's true and you will be delivering and won't need the induction!!! :D :D

xoxo Ree

stop getting my hopes up you.....lol

i really wish it was monday seems so far away ive washed all my stuff again just need to iron it all and re pack it again im running out of things to do

ANYONE GOT IRONING TO DO SEND IT TO................

lol ah see yous thought i was being serious...lol

LOL...if I sent my things to you to be ironed it would take me months to get it back considering I'm in the STATES!!! hehe

xoxo Ree

well would prob cost less for you to fly me over than to send all your stuff over....lol *dreams on*

i didnt realise hun you were away over there just shows you how my 2 brain cells are working...lol

hows your pains they still comming? what we all like never blooming happy ive just ironed all my hospital stuff and re packed so im refusing to look in the bags again till im in the hospital but knowing my luck i will forget something..lol

anyways thats me off line till tomoz so if any you decide to go into labor withought me good luck and rememeber push hard and stay calm and rememeber to breath (note to brain blooming rememeber it yourself)

take care love n hugs to you all love me and bean or should i say baby as its no longer a bean...lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am still here. Been getting pains all night every night but no braxton hicks yet or contractions.

Hoping all of you who are due have bubbies soon. :D

Hi everyone,

Oooo just got excited then, just noticed my ticker has moved onto the last picture yippeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

I went to see the M/W yesterday and my LO is still 4/5ths engaged, I was really hoping he would have shimmied on down further and pop out early. Got a feeling he'll be on time or late tho.
I asked M/W about all the pains & stuff i've been getting & she just said its normal (doesn't feel very normal to me!)

Kelly, have you had no Braxton Hicks whatsoever? I've been getting them from about 20 odd weeks. My bump goes really really tight & solid.

Nicki.x :D

i was getting them from 29 weeks nicki but over the oast 2 weeks ive had nothing but today ive just been food shopping and carried all the bags back on the bus so my back is killing me and ive been having tightning pains about every 10-15 mins so fingers crossed this is the start so i dont have to be induced on monday night, will keep yous posted

xxxx

Ooo lets hope so Weestar. My fingers are crossed for you.

Nicki.xx :D

OK IM WELL PEEEEEED OFF

i guess i spoke to soon all my pains have gone im well gutted!!!!

oh well at least monday aint to far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back