• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers -- December 08

Fingers crossed Lilly. Temp is looking better hun :pray:

Puds, yours has gone sky high! Are you taking them at roughly the same time hun and before you move in the morning?

Nice charts Puds and Lilly, here's hoping for festive BFP's!!

I'm feeling unbelievably fruity today and seem to be on day 1 of ewcm :cheer: DH is going to get sooooooo lucky tonight :D

Donna - I'll race you to ov x x

Becs said:
Nice charts Puds and Lilly, here's hoping for festive BFP's!!

I'm feeling unbelievably fruity today and seem to be on day 1 of ewcm :cheer: DH is going to get sooooooo lucky tonight :D

Donna - I'll race you to ov x x
Race on hun :lol: I ov's last month on day 17 and got pos opks day 15 and 16 last month but I havent got a positive today :( Starting to panic already :?

Grrr - you guys are both gonna leave me behind this month, I think! :bored: lol

My chart isn't following the same pattern as my past 2 charts. On the last 2 charts, after ov, it was level for 3 days, then it went up, then down. This month, it's gone up, then down, then 3 level ones. Is that a good sign that it's different?

I doubt it Melissa - I ov'd on day 19 last month! Still I have been caught out before when I ov'd on day 13 once which is very, very early for me. I hadn't done any bd'ing at all.

Cori, let's hope it's a good sign. I never have a similar pattern after ov' so I wouldn't kmow if it means anything. Let's hope for you it is a preggers sign :pray:

I've just thought - I stopped doing OPKs on Thursday. What if I ovulated on Friday? :shock:

i did the same cori... i should have stuck with it abit longer!

Dang! Nah, I'm still sticking with weds.

Donna's here said:
Puds, yours has gone sky high! Are you taking them at roughly the same time hun and before you move in the morning?
:lol: feeling :oops: again now!!! its because i was taking my temps up until a few days ago in my cheek rather that under my tongue!!! the other day i took my temp at the back of 1 cheek and it was 36 and the other cheek was 36.5 cos i'd been sleeping on that side!! melissa informed me it should be under my tongue- now the temps have sorted themselves out cos i'm temping correctly! always test at same time though b4 i even move!
god knows what ff will make of my chart when i get af with temps higher than the coverline though!! :lol:
xx

any news lilly? i'm dying to hear- surely by ur chart its a bfp?!
lots of luck!
xx

Hi girls :wave:

Can someone take a look at my chart and explain to me why would my temperature drop so dramatically at 8 DPO? This is just not looking good is it? i thought i was doing so well :x

no news yet for me!! OMG! trying to not get excited!!

i didnt take my temp this moring, it was down stairs and i was freezing by the time i found it! DOH

my belly feels like im AF but it has been doing this since fri, boobs are still really sore/bruised. im very windy and bloated. but to be honest i get all this lot anyway.

im not testing again till sat morning if AF hasnt arrived. only got 1 test left so am saving it till is says BFP!

lilly said:
i didnt take my temp this moring, it was down stairs and i was freezing by the time i found it! DOH
:doh:
whats the chances of that!!!
blimey- saturday - how can you be so patient??!!! theres no way i could even try to wait that long!!!
guess after tomoro mornings temp u'll have a pretty good idea! fingers crossed!

i'm 7dpo and feel no different. starting to feel like its not gonna be this month again! read that ur cervix will stay high if ur preg but i don't think mine is (although i'm not too sure what high/low is - maybe i should get out a ruler! :lol: )
xx

waterlilie said:

Can someone take a look at my chart and explain to me why would my temperature drop so dramatically at 8 DPO? This is just not looking good is it? i thought i was doing so well :x

Well, there could be two main reasons for it, really:

1. it's an implantation dip and your temp will go up again tomorrow and you'll get a bfp ( :pray: )

2. it's a drop in progesterone which may or may not trigger af. Mine did that a couple times last month causing me much consternation! :lol: If you don't get af after this and you get a bfn (or just get af later on), you might want to just watch your luteal phase progesterone levels (via your temps) because if you don't have a sustained enough progesterone level it's very difficult for a blastocyst to implant properly.

Other more minor reasons could be if you slept with your mouth open, if you were particularly cold last night, if you took your temp early, etc, etc, etc.

Hope that helps, hon! :hug:

melissa5317 said:
waterlilie said:

Well, there could be two main reasons for it, really:

1. it's an implantation dip and your temp will go up again tomorrow and you'll get a bfp ( :pray: )

2. it's a drop in progesterone which may or may not trigger af. Mine did that a couple times last month causing me much consternation! :lol: If you don't get af after this and you get a bfn (or just get af later on), you might want to just watch your luteal phase progesterone levels (via your temps) because if you don't have a sustained enough progesterone level it's very difficult for a blastocyst to implant properly.

Other more minor reasons could be if you slept with your mouth open, if you were particularly cold last night, if you took your temp early, etc, etc, etc.

Hope that helps, hon! :hug:

Hi Melissa! thanks so much for taking time to explain all this to me, yes it helps a lot! obviously, out of all these options, my favourite is the first one! so i'm going to stick to it for now :lol:

Seriously, i have no idea how implantation happens and what changes to the body it brings. All i know is that in the last 3 days, i have been feeling frighteningly lethargic, sleeping at 9pm and getting up at 10 am. Yesterday in particular i was so tired i called in sick and spent the day sleeping :oops: I must admit it did wonders and today i'm feeling much more energetic!! I don't have period symptoms but my lower back hurts very much and i have occasional headaches and some vaginal cramps. Also my husband noticed i am urinating quite a lot although i didn't notice.

I don't know about the progesterone levels during my lutheal phase as this is my first chart ever but it's definitely a good point and i shall monitor it from now on (if i don't get a BFP this month...but obviously i will since implantation took place last night :lol: )

Hi,

I have a fluctuating progesterone level after Ov which I need to take pesseries to rectify. I didn't conceive my son after trying for a year until I took the pessaries. Feel free to browse through my previous charts to see how lack of progesterone makes me very 'dippy', if it is useful.

B x x

shaunie_louise wrote:
Hi, can I join you ladies?

I'll be temping soon just awaiting my thermometer in the post!

Are you joining ferilityfriend hun or temping at home?

I've joined fertilityfriend!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back