• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers -- December 08

I don't believe this! FF has picked up ov for Tuesday! I think I missed a positive OPK during monday night, as I had a faint line before and after, but no line at all any other days. I usually ov at least 24 hours after a positive. On weds evening I had cramps that felt like I was getting ready to ov and I had a pain in my ovary for a few seconds that woke me up on weds night. My chart looks more like i ovd on weds to me. What do you think?

Cori said:
I don't believe this! FF has picked up ov for Tuesday! I think I missed a positive OPK during monday night, as I had a faint line before and after, but no line at all any other days. I usually ov at least 24 hours after a positive. On weds evening I had cramps that felt like I was getting ready to ov and I had a pain in my ovary for a few seconds that woke me up on weds night. My chart looks more like i ovd on weds to me. What do you think?

I was about to say Wednesday too, but it's hard to tell looking at your other chart - what does it look like compared to your past charts? Odd...

From your cm and your temps, I would say weds too. Don't know what FF is playing at actualy!

I wish i had charted this month.

I'm on CD18 and not even a positive opk yet. Don't know what the hell is going on :evil: :evil:

I'm not a VIP member, but I saved my past 2 charts. The first one I ovd on CD11 and the second one was CD13, so that doesn't really tell me much, cos my cycles have been between 24 days and 26 days so far. So I could have ovd on CD11, 12 or 13. But my chart looks more like weds to me and I had all the symptoms for it to be during the night on weds/thurs morning. So now I will have to expect my period a day earlier than I thought.

Ok, I've just taken all my CM out of my chart, cos I'm not sure if the watery CM was arousal fluid rather than fertile CM. And the little bit of egg white I had on thursday could have been left overs. But now the cross hairs are dotted! What does that mean? :?

Dotted lines mean that FF is unsure as doesn't have enough information. It goes by a combination of info so if you take something completely away it will give dotted lines to indicate it is making the best assumption with the information it has. The same thing hapens if you put a lot of temps in that you took at a different time of day etc... Not sure if that's very well explained as I have had a glass of wine :oops:

Thanks, lol. Too right it's unsure. I know it's wrong! :x

hi experts! :wave:
i'm very confused :think:
could you try to answer a couple of questions for me!
1) ff has me ovulating the same day as i got a positive opk- is this possible/likely?! last month i ovulated the day after the positive.
2) my temps are relly confusing me- they are so low!! does it even look like i've ovulated?! my temps were a bit higher than this last month
3) where do you girls put the thermometer in your mouth? i put it right at the back corner on the right hand side. i did this this morning and it was 36.08. for some reason out of curiosity i took my temp again straight away after but this time on the left side of my mouth and it was 36.56- a HUGE difference!! do you think the side that i am laying on during the night is affecting my temps that much- could explain my erratic temps. what can i do to stop this - i'm always tossing and turning from 1 side to the other! :lol:
any help would be great- i'm finding it very confusing!!
xx

FF has moved my ov day to CD12, but it's still not sure, cos it has broken lines.

puds, I'm not an expert lol, but -

1) FF did the same with me this month. I thought I missed a positive test during monday night, so I put it my chart for tues and it said I ovd on tues. But I always ov at least 24 hours after I get a positive test, so I took it back off my chart and now it says I ovd on weds, but it's still not sure.

2) It does look like you have ovd to me. It's not about how high your temps are, it's about the pattern.

3) I usually put mine near the front, but I don't suppose it matters as long as it's under your tongue.

thank you :hug:
IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE UNDER YOUR TONGUE :oops:
think that may be where i've been going wrong :doh: !!
i've just been putting it at the back- sort of by the cheek (if you know what i mean!)
hopefully my temps will be more accurate from now on- thank you again! :hug:
if anyone else has any advice i would be greatful- i'm obviously not very good at this charting lark :lol:
xx

Yes, under you tongue :lol: Never mind, you will get the hang of it. :hug:

Cori said:

my chart is the same this month. i dont think FF got my OV right so im expecting (if it arrives, hopefully it doesnt!) on monday. go with what you feel hun.

lilly said:
Cori said:

my chart is the same this month. i dont think FF got my OV right so im expecting (if it arrives, hopefully it doesnt!) on monday. go with what you feel hun.

I will do. Thanks lily.

melissa5317 said:
Puds, your temp is looking a bit more positive now!
can't believe i wasn't temping correctly for all those weeks :doh:
hopefully i'll get a more accurate reading and less manic temps now :lol:
4 dpo but don't feel any diff- suppose its too early though isn't it anyway
xxx

FF has sacked me off totaly now. i added in the notes today that i hade mega sore/bruised boobs and it took me back to my home page saying they can no longer detect when i OV'd. my chart is now OV less!! :x

how much do i pay these people!!

its a good job im not bothered by it, id totaly be depressed by now!

lilly said:
FF has sacked me off totaly now. i added in the notes today that i hade mega sore/bruised boobs and it took me back to my home page saying they can no longer detect when i OV'd. my chart is now OV less!! :x

how much do i pay these people!!

its a good job im not bothered by it, id totaly be depressed by now!

Hey darlin,

There's a feature on there that allows you to manually override what FF has detected (or HASN'T, in your case), if you go to Analysis and at the bottom is Tuning/Override - in case you find that helpful. :hug: It is really annoying that it's screwed you (as well as others, it seems!) over this month.

melissa5317 said:
There's a feature on there that allows you to manually override what FF has detected (or HASN'T, in your case).

ive done it. its given me a blue line! lets just see if im right! its all good fun!! LOL

Evening ladies xx Sorry not been around this weekend, been very very busy.
Did you have a good weekend away Lilly?
FF is playing up on you lot this month! I was going to buy it for a month, but am starting to think it's not worth it :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back