Chartstalkers -- December 08

When did you BD this month? Just do it every other day throughout the month and you should hit it, lol :hug:

lilly said:
ive got BORING chart now!!

DAY bloody 1!!!!!

:( :(

can you tell im moody!

Aw, man. Sorry, hon. :hug: I was getting excited about your chart too! Good luck for Jan

Cori said:
When did you BD this month? Just do it every other day throughout the month and you should hit it, lol :hug:

we did it pretty much every other day around OV but OH was away with work after OV so didnt continue.

i will try every other day... it will be easier cos we are both off over christmas and away the week of new year.

just had mint creams so feeling better!!

Awwww Lilly, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Awww babe. Thought it would be your month. Get bding every other day like Cori said and keep everthing apart from legs crossed for your new year BFP. Really feeling for you hun xxxxxxxx

I dont know where I stand with these damn opk's. I've been worryig coz they haven't showed up my surge this month. Then today I done one an hour ago, again nothing, left it on my dressing table and went back 5 mins later and it had a faint line. So though hmm, looked in the bin which has the last few days in there and theres some with lines, faint and strong and others that are blank. Now I'm thinking they arn't like last months ones that showed up straight away, I'm thinking they should of been left for a few mins before reading. So I'm now classing it as the last 2 days having positive readings and changed my chart with FF but I felt like I ov'd yesterday with cramps but have wet cm today. I'm so confussed :(

Donna's here said:
I dont know where I stand with these damn opk's. I've been worryig coz they haven't showed up my surge this month. Then today I done one an hour ago, again nothing, left it on my dressing table and went back 5 mins later and it had a faint line. So though hmm, looked in the bin which has the last few days in there and theres some with lines, faint and strong and others that are blank. Now I'm thinking they arn't like last months ones that showed up straight away, I'm thinking they should of been left for a few mins before reading. So I'm now classing it as the last 2 days having positive readings and changed my chart with FF but I felt like I ov'd yesterday with cramps but have wet cm today. I'm so confussed :(

Yeah they are a bit of a pain Donna. Sometimes you can miss the surge and sometimes you can have a surge but not ovulate and then have a second surge at a later date before you ovulate. I am doing away with them for now. By by your chart I would think you were just coming up to ov now (purely based on CM) If you had a little surge before it may have been your body gearing up to ov and then not. Also bear in mind that the body aways has a small amount of the Luthenising hormone present so it can show a faint line at anytime of the month. Have you been a bit stressed this month? Stress can sometimes delay ov. Anyway I would expect ov in the next couple of days if that was my chart. Best of luck.

P.S - Think I ov'd yesterday which means I can test on Christmas Day :D

melissa5317 said:
shaunie_louise said:
So, Chartstalking newbie here!

Anyone willing to teach me the ropes? :D

xxx

Which ropes are you after, hon? :)

Hello :wave:

Basically, get yourself a digital thermometre. Take your temp the same time every day when you wake up (If you sleep in at weekends then set your alarm to take your temp). Put your temps into Fertility friend. Women have a thermal shift after ovulation. Once this is detected by 3 days of a higher trend in your temps FF will give you a cross hair to show the day you ov'd and a cover line which you need your temps to stay above to show you are pregnant. If you have 18 days of temps above your coverline then you are pregnant. Make a note of your cervial fluid and put this into FF as well as it will help to pin point ovulation.

Best of luck and great to have you on board.

B x x

I always know when im ovulation by the amount of CM i get :puke: but it really does help and when i noticed the increased amounts this month i tested and got the surge. Only bd once but hope i got the eggy.

That is always a good bet, I never waste a day of ewcm. Although I have been known to get 2 or even 3 phases of fertile cm before finally ovulating. :roll:

I like the added confirmation charting gives me and also to be able to pinpoint the exact day I ov'd so I know the earliest I can test :D

Thanks Becs, but my cm doesn't really ever go ewcm, just sticky cm and I never really can rely on that either. I had terrible cramps Wednesday, thursday, friday so think maybe ov'd then, but my chart isnt doing much either. Am depressed. My testing day is sposed to be christmas day too, am thinking thats out the window now though. Good luck for you though Becs, christmas day is a cool day!

Oh Donna, you are having a crappy month! What a poo run up to christmas. Please don't be upset, it's nothing wrong with you, just sometimes our bodies play silly buggers with us. Did you know you can get sperm friendly lundricant called pre-seed. Spermies can swim really well in it so if you are running low on ewcm but you know you are due to ov it's worth a try. (Helped me conceive my first pregnancy).

Try to relax, have a bath (if you ever get time to yourself with your 4).

I'm stalking...

B x x x :hug:

Does anyone know what the numbers 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 are for on 'stats' on the charts? Is that telling you when you can test from?

i think its count down to AF (or when it might arrive). Thats what iv been using it as anyway.

Now I know why you are still in bed Cori instea of peeing on a stick. Posting on Chartstalkers at 00.41 :rotfl:

Morning ladies. My temp has gone sky high this morning and I set mt alarm to take it at the right time :think:

I reckon you've ov'd Donna but perhaps you are fighting a cold too :think:

Take a look at my chart last month to see what my cold did to my temps :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back