• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers -- December 08

Evening ladies xxxxx

PMSL Puds, didn't know you were taking temps wrong. Sort of guessed something was up coz they were all over the place, bless ya.

Lilly...... GO GIRL!!!! Fingers crossed for you mate xxxxx

shaunie_louise, pop your link on for FF so I can add you and your link babe, we can follow your chart when your thermometer arrives and you start temping and welcome to the nut house :hug:

Waterlilie, my temp dropped as well last month in the middle after ov. Strange why it does that. I might do like becs said and try the pesseries. Everythings worth a try!

Thanks Becs and Donna :hug:

My temperature has risen a bit this morning after a good night sleep...hopefully it will not drop again!

I woke up feeling nauseous and tired and had to skip breakfast!! my husband was worried as i never leave the house before my cup of coffee and my toast! I've only just managed to have a sandwich but i'm starting to feel sick again...also i feel quite feverish and like i'm coming down with a cold. arrgghhh if these are not pregnancy symptoms i will be extremely disappointed!!!!

what do you guys think??

shaunie_louise said:
I can't find the right link to my chart :oops: :oops:

My thermometer is here!!!!!

xxx

Hi darlin,

If you go to FF and go to 'Sharing' and then 'Home Page Setup', there will be a box at the top with your web page address in it - just copy that into your sig. :hug:

My temp has took a right nose dive this morning. It's starting to look worse than it did last month :( I'm not a VIP member on FF, so I can't look at everyone's charts, but does anyone know if it can dip like that around 8dpo and for you still to be pregnant?

Ok, I'm a VIP member now, but I can still only see my past 2 charts on the page :wall:

Hi Cori,

A dip at 8dpo can be a positive sign since implantation can occure around now and sometimes gives a dip. It's even called an implantation dip. Also it's not a dip below your coverline or even below some of your other post ov temps so be reassured that it is just fine.

Very good luck this month. I am stalking as always x x

Cori said:
Ok, I'm a VIP member now, but I can still only see my past 2 charts on the page :wall:

If you go to the 'Sharing' link and then 'Home Page Setup', right at the bottom there is a place to pick which charts are shown on your home page.

Donna's here said:
Congratulations again to our one and only chartstalker BFP last month HannahD, well done hun :cheer:

Awwww, fank ooo :hug:

Thanks Becs. Oh yeah, I never thought it could be am implantation dip. I've had stomach cramps this afternoon aswell :pray: It could be early PMT though, lol.

melissa5317 said:
Cori said:

If you go to the 'Sharing' link and then 'Home Page Setup', right at the bottom there is a place to pick which charts are shown on your home page.

Thanks Melissa! Sorted. :D

Now how do I show all my extras on the chart eg symptoms?

AF got me this morning!! feels like ive been kicked in the belly... really sore! she came early hours this morning so couldnt get any tablets in me in time!! :(

its the first month i have really worked myself up!! its not good!

ive got BORING chart now!!

DAY bloody 1!!!!!

:( :(

can you tell im moody!

Sorry AF got you Lilly :hug: Looking at your chart, you probably ovulated on CD16, like I thought you did.

i know, your right! im just not BDing on the right days!!! poo poo and poo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back