• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers - November 08

Well, my temp went up slightly this morning, but I got my period during the night. Funny looking period though - it's very dark brown, almost black, but quite heavy with a few clots and a tiny bit of red. Why hasn't my temp gone down and why has it gone up?

Bec your temp is looking fab... the hightest mine as gone up is to 38.1.

i will be stalking you!! :D

lilly said:
Bec your temp is looking fab... the hightest mine as gone up is to 38.1.

i will be stalking you!! :D[/quote

Thanks Lilly :hug: unfortunetly it's because I am unwell. We didn't ttc this month as I wanted two clear cycles to recover from my mc. But am charting to get back in the game and have something to compare next month too. Interestingly enough I ov'd on day 19 last time I was recovering from a mc. Have been enjoying stalking you all though.

Cori, could you be fighting a cold?

Becs x x

No, I'm not ill or anything. It will probably drop tomorrow.

Becs said:
Thanks Lilly :hug: unfortunetly it's because I am unwell. We didn't ttc this month as I wanted two clear cycles to recover from my mc. But am charting to get back in the game and have something to compare next month too. Interestingly enough I ov'd on day 19 last time I was recovering from a mc. Have been enjoying stalking you all though.
Becs x x
oh i feel bad now... sorry hun!!!

:hug: :hug:

Awww Cori :( Sorry hun. I had a good feeling for you this month. :( Fingers crossed for Dec for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Donna's here said:
Awww Cori :( Sorry hun. I had a good feeling for you this month. :( Fingers crossed for Dec for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Thanks Donna. Since I started trying, I had a feeling about December. Hope you get your BFP before Christmas :hug:

lilly said:
Becs said:
Becs x x

Don't feel bad it's fine. PMSL at my temp today, if I was ttc this month I would be well freaking out! :rotfl:
Turns out I have tonsillitis. Booo!!!

Becs said:
lilly said:
Becs said:
Becs x x

Don't feel bad it's fine. PMSL at my temp today, if I was ttc this month I would be well freaking out! :rotfl:
Turns out I have tonsillitis. Booo!!!

Holy hades, girl! I hope you're in bed! :hug: :hug:

Melissa

Donna's here said:
You seen my Temp this morning :(

Aww, sorry doll; I'm in the same boat this morning, I'm afraid. :( Still no af, tho, oddly enough...

Melissa

Donna's here said:
You seen my Temp this morning :(

oh no hun... :hug: :hug: mind you its not DEC yet! LOL

my temp is staying at the same level... still no OV yet. OPK says NO!! :(

xx

Sorry Cori :hug:

Sorry Donna, hope the temp picks up :hug:

I've decided this month that i'm not going to chart. I get far too stressed with it especially after ov, waching my temps like a hawk. I'm going to chill out abit more this month, with christmas coming up i'm thinking about other things so i hope me relaxing more will get me my BFP quickly :D

Hey, do any of you other stalkers have PCOS, or is it just me?

:hug: :hug: :hug: all round!

Melissa

Sorry Cori and Donna :hug: :hug:

My temp was all cock eyed this morning so I discarded it because we went out last night, got v drunk and didn't get to bed until really late so I slept in alot :oops: but I got a positive OPK today so hopefully my temp should rise soon.

hi guys :wave:
just a quick question about charting as i'm quite new to this. does my chart look normal?? my temps seem to be very up and down if that makes sense!! should they be more regular?? i take my temp at 5am every morning.
thanks
xxx

i got the green GO GO light on FF when i put my CM in!! YAY!!

sorry puds cant help, im new to charting too. i would guess if you are still in bed when you take your temp they must be right. unless you thermomiter is playing up!!

puds said:
hi guys :wave:
just a quick question about charting as i'm quite new to this. does my chart look normal?? my temps seem to be very up and down if that makes sense!! should they be more regular?? i take my temp at 5am every morning.
thanks
xxx

Hi Puds! Your chart looks a little off, hon. Just make sure you take your temp at exactly the same time every morning. Sorry to be so specific, but if you're charting orally at the moment, you might want to try charting vaginally instead. Also, if you're using a digital thermometer, make sure the battery is as close to new as possible or it can start giving false temps.

Good luck!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back