• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers -- December 08

lilly said:
mytemp is getting abit too close to the cover line for my liking... athough my OH had to leave for work this morning at 4 (plane to catch to france) do you think him not being in bed has make my temp drop?? he is like a hot water bottle! just a thought!
I was just looking at your temps funny enough and i thought your cover line was higher this month :? Taking temps at different times does seem to make a difference. You can tell the weekends on mine :lol: Try not to worry hun, thinking FF has done a strange month on you :think:

I agree with Donna - I'm not trusting FF with your ov day and coverline this month - I'd have put you ov-ing two days earlier!

melissa5317 said:
I agree with Donna - I'm not trusting FF with your ov day and coverline this month - I'd have put you ov-ing two days earlier!

to be honest thats when i think i OV'd.. had loads of CM and a headache.

i do hope so.. BD'd loads around then!

oh no... temp is dropping! but what does the dotted lines mean on todays and yesturdays temps??

lilly said:
oh no... temp is dropping! but what does the dotted lines mean on todays and yesturdays temps??

If you dismissed the temp from yesterday, it won't connect that particular temp and will draw a dotted line to the next correct temp instead. :)

oh so FF would rather i put a higher temp in.. sorry FF! LOL

could any of u tell me when i should keep bd'ing till?!! got a faint opk tues and a dark one yesterday. when is the latest i could ov? (not too sure how much more bd'ing dh can take!!!!thought i'd never say that! :lol: )
xx

puds said:
could any of u tell me when i should keep bd'ing till?!! got a faint opk tues and a dark one yesterday. when is the latest i could ov? (not too sure how much more bd'ing dh can take!!!!thought i'd never say that! :lol: )
xx
:lol: aww I know how you feel, looking forward to the rest in the 2ww :lol:
You can OV 12 to 36 hours after a positive opk. To be on the safe side, I'd personally still bd till saturday, day after they say, but I like to make sure :wink:

My temp has really fallen this morning. Lowest ever I think :? Slightly strange :think:

Donna's here said:
My temp has really fallen this morning. Lowest ever I think :? Slightly strange :think:

Mine was extremely low today, too! I dismissed it b/c I took it more than an hour before I normally wake up, but not THAT much before. Weird...

melissa5317 said:
Donna's here said:

Mine was extremely low today, too! I dismissed it b/c I took it more than an hour before I normally wake up, but not THAT much before. Weird...
Took mine normal time, cant see an hour would make yours that much different Melissa. Strange their on the same day :shock: Maybe somethings in the water :lol:

I think I have ovulated looking at my chart. What do you reckon? I didn't get a positive OPK, but I think I must have missed the surge in the 13 hours over night when I didn't test, so I put a positive in for Tuesday. I had cramps yesterday evening and then woke up at about 3am this morning with a sharp pain in my right ovary. So if my chart picks it up as weds, but I think it was 3am this morning, do I call it weds or thurs?

Cori said:
I think I have ovulated looking at my chart. What do you reckon? I didn't get a positive OPK, but I think I must have missed the surge in the 13 hours over night when I didn't test, so I put a positive in for Tuesday. I had cramps yesterday evening and then woke up at about 3am this morning with a sharp pain in my right ovary. So if my chart picks it up as weds, but I think it was 3am this morning, do I call it weds or thurs?

Hmm...yep, I'd say you ovulated, but I'd probably call that Thursday if it was me, even though FF is going to try to put it on Wednesday. Yay for ov, anyway! :D

whats the deal with my temps... was gutted when it went below the cover line but now they are reaching for the stars!! :D

lilly said:
whats the deal with my temps... was gutted when it went below the cover line but now they are reaching for the stars!! :D

I don't know, but I'd say yours never crossed the REAL coverline threshold since I think FF kinda screwed up on you this month - how are you feeling?

im going by OV being the wed, so AF (if its coming) will be monday/tuesday.

ive had loads of belly ache/pains low down. but they seem to have passed now. My boobs are sore but they get like this a week before AF anyway, so cant go by that!

:pray:

Hello ladies,

Am back. Properly charting and properly ttc now. Yipppeee! Good to be back. Your charts are all so interesting right now, looking forward to seeing what transpires over the next few days. Here's to a few Christmas bfp's!!

B x x :cheer:

Oh P.S, am trying for a girl, so am trying not to have sex on the day or day before I ov - should be interesting. :?

Fingers crossed Lilly hun, and have a great weekend away :hug:

Welcome back Becs, good luck timing the girl. PM'd you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back