Chartstalkers -- December 08

Melissa - I have no idea with your chart either hun. Its as confussing as mine was this month. Having neg opk didn't help either, am hoping you have :hug:

Holly - I'm sorry, but with a chart like that I'd have to test, like you said, you think your 11dpo instead of FF's 9, maybe think about it for the morning, new years day and all that!! :pray: And really pleased your Grandad is home and safe and well :hug:

Puds - Thanks hun :hug: Not sure whether to put myself down as the 31st Jan (33 days) or 2nd Feb (35 days like this month). Think I'll do 33 and see when (if) I ovulate and go from there.

i would put it down as jan donna- after all you should be getting some of that luck that comes with doing the testing thread!!! you should hopefully be at a stage to do a test by then anyway even if its an early 1! think we should nag holly to do a test the suspense is killing me!! as you say it will be new years day after all!!! about time chartstalkers got a bfp!!
:lol: xx

puds said:
i would put it down as jan donna- after all you should be getting some of that luck that comes with doing the testing thread!!! you should hopefully be at a stage to do a test by then anyway even if its an early 1! think we should nag holly to do a test the suspense is killing me!! as you say it will be new years day after all!!! about time chartstalkers got a bfp!!
:lol: xx
Sounds like a plan to me Puds, HOLLY TEST ON THE 1ST JAN 2009please :pray:

And I'll pop my self in as the 31st :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HOLLY TEST ON 1ST JANUARY 2009 PLEASE! :lol:
xx

i'm getting this feeling that people are wanting me to test.. hmm :think:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

i don't have any tests. i'll have to go out and get one tomorrow. in which case i'll ave to test tomorrow afternoon or on the 2nd..

get your votes in people :D

FF has me up to 83 points on the early pregnancy signs.

i was at tescos like a hour ago and walking from the car to the shop i got this sharp pain like from hip to hip area, and i kinda doubled over, like not out of choice it just happened then a few seconds later stood up straight and was fine :think: IDK what that was about.

i'm going to be gutted if i don't get a BFP :(

How can you be that close to testing and have no tests? I would of tested ooo at least 3 times by now :lol: My vote will have to be the 2nd then so you can use FMU. Good luck Holly :hug: As for the pain, god knows, maybe a muscle spasm, nerve, dont know hun, hope its ok now xx

We do technically have one bfp (Jo Jo), though she wasn't charting when she got it. :)

Holly: I'm up to 84 myself - hoping we both get the news we want!! :hug:

True, does she still count though lol and waiting4amiracle asked to be put on and she hasn't charted either but I just popped on her diary and she got a BFP today too :cheer: So why are we charting pmsl

I'm giving in and buying 3 months on FF, haven't a clue why after last cycle, but with your 2's 83 & 84 points, I need too lol. Plus I dont like not seeing my other charts. Is it worth it Holly, Melissa??

i was looking at HPT in boots the other day and my OH dragged me off, otherwise i probably would have got some then.
i'll get some in town tomorrow morning :)

OH keeps putting his hand on my stomach and kissing it etc. and when i say i feel sick, or like tonight i ave BAD wind :oops: he just says 'you might be pregnant' and he doesn't even know how close to testing i am!

[how rare it has for me to have wind, i've been with my OH 3 years nearly and he's never heard me 'fart' before. my mum chipped in and said she'd never heard before! haha]

i was thinking yesterday i might buy the VIP package on FF if i need too after this cycle.
i've really gotten into using it this month and there is SO much that i won't get next cycle because of it.
i really will consider it if i have the pennies :)

Donna's here said:
I'm giving in and buying 3 months on FF, haven't a clue why after last cycle, but with your 2's 83 & 84 points, I need too lol. Plus I dont like not seeing my other charts. Is it worth it Holly, Melissa??

I think so, though I didn't want to buy the full year, mainly because I was hoping I'd be pregnant before I needed it for the whole year! It also gave me an extra 30 days free as I signed up intially through someone else's home page, so I've still got over 100 days left on mine. I use the VIP extras ALL the time. Warning, though - it's a bit addictive! :lol:

All this TTC lark is too addictive. Even just looking for a new avatar I've changed that 3 times in half an hour. Gonna confuse you all by the nights out :lol:

I AGREE!!! HOLLY MUST TEST! :moon:

But I'm not test until the 9th like a good girl! :angel:

*evil laugh*

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member