• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers -- December 08

I was going to pay for a year's VIP membership in the hope it would be sod's law and I would get my BFP, lol, but I'm not gonna bother now. I know when I've released an egg. I don't need FF to tell me I released it 2 days earlier :lol:

I know Cori, what the hell is it playing at with you and Lilly this month. Think I'll just keep on myself and see what happens. Seems silly to pay out for nothing.

Exactly. I just save the jpegs of my past charts so I can compare them.

Ooooo I hadn't thought of that. Maybe copy them and print out. Thanks Cori xx

Well, they don't save as jpegs, only gifs and something else, so then I convert them to TIFFs, cos I can't get them to convert to jpegs. I suppose I could convert the TIFFs to jpegs, but I may as well just leave them as TIFFs. Sorry for rambling :lol:

:lol: Bless. I'm really good with paint shop pro and animation shop (make gifs and jpegs like my donna snowman) so saving and printing is easy. If you ever want anything saved and sent via email to print then just let me know x

Aw, thanks Donna. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 4, but sometimes when I 'save as' a picture the option of a jpeg doesn't come up.

Donna's here said:
Did you have a good weekend away Lilly?
FF is playing up on you lot this month! I was going to buy it for a month, but am starting to think it's not worth it :think:

hello donna.. had a fab weekend thx. paying for i now tho... really tired with a load of washing to do!!

i do like FF but like you and cori have said you can just easily create your own chart.

so i have no idea when AF will arrive... but that doesnt matter cos im not getting AF this month!! :pray: positive thinking all the way!

Damn right Lilly,good positive vibes in the CS thread. Looking good so far hon. x x

Glad you enjoyed yourself Lilly. I could do with a nice weekend away lol, fat chance!
And your chart still looks good hun. When you next testing??

My temp really dipped this morning but I'd had a terrible nights sleep. Was tossing and turning most the night. Seemed to look at the clock every damn 15 mins. Hopefully it's a dip before ov.

:wave:

here we go.. temp is dropping! no sign of AF yet tho, due today!

im on CD 26, havnt had a cycle longer than that yet!!

not tested... will do in the morning if AF hasnt arrived!!

Hi, can I join you ladies?

I'll be temping soon just awaiting my thermometer in the post! :D

XXX

lilly said:
:wave:

here we go.. temp is dropping! no sign of AF yet tho, due today!

im on CD 26, havnt had a cycle longer than that yet!!

not tested... will do in the morning if AF hasnt arrived!!

Good luck Lilly, have everything crossed hun :hug:

shaunie_louise said:
Hi, can I join you ladies?

I'll be temping soon just awaiting my thermometer in the post! :D
Are you joining ferilityfriend hun or temping at home?

still no AF for me, but im not really sure when is due because of OV. my temp has gone up a little this morning, still high.

the longest cycle i have had was 26 days, im on CD 27 now.

oh well still the waiting game!

:hug:

fingers crossed lilly- looking good though! can't wait to here some news!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back