• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chartstalkers -- January 2009

would that make a difference in any way? I'm just glad I think I ov'd

It hasn't been brought up before. I have ewcm a LOT pretty much constantly since december! :oops: what might the dip mean?

thats great news rose lets hope the stay up there :hug:

roseanimal said:
would that make a difference in any way? I'm just glad I think I ov'd

It hasn't been brought up before. I have ewcm a LOT pretty much constantly since december! :oops: what might the dip mean?

It's kind of hard to tell from your chart b/c we can't see what typical temps are for you, but if you had ov-ed earlier than FF says, it's possible (not probable, but possible) that the blood is IB. It's also possible that it's the start of anovulatory bleeding and your body is just going to let go and try starting fresh. I doubt that it could be ov bleeding, just judging from your temps. If your cp is a bit higher than normal, my money is on either random mid-cycle spotting or anov. bleeding, but I HOPE it's IB. :pray:

i've only been able to touch cervix once so wouldn't say it's higher than usual.
what should my cervix be doing right now if it's anovulatory bleeding or ib?

i don't know what anovulatory bleeding is though...

starting afresh is fine if i've not ovulated! I'm sick of this cycle!

Cori, glad your temp is dropping hun. Do you normally bleed that long?

Lilly, come on girl, get those temps up :pray:

Mrs Metal, 8dpo and your temps look fantatic, fingers crossed :pray:

Puds :wall: :hug:

Mel :wall: :hug:

Sam, sorry to hear your putting TTC on hold till the summer, sounds the right thing to do, but it must feel horrid bless ya :hug:

Lou, nice rises hun, have them all crossed for you.

Rose, hope it is ov hun, in 14 days were find out! :pray: :hug:

Hi everyone else :wave:

Yeah, I do normally bleed for about a week, but it's very light.

Cori said:

Least its light I spose. Hadn't noticed you putting in that data before so thought maybe you were for longer this time.

Donna! i've missed you :hug:

you're 4DPO ahead of me and your chart is looking good! good luck love :)

Donna's here said:
Cori said:

Least its light I spose. Hadn't noticed you putting in that data before so thought maybe you were for longer this time.

No, I only usually put the first day in. I don't bother after that. But it's more or less the same every month. It's so light though, I could probably get away with a panti liner, but I wear a light tampax.

holly said:
Donna! i've missed you :hug:

you're 4DPO ahead of me and your chart is looking good! good luck love :)
I have managed everyday to have a nose at least 3 times a day lol but just not long enough to post :( Glad ya missed me though :D Good luck too Holly, I'm symptom spotting like mad! But have a lot of upset this end with step kids :talkhand: their mum is sooooo :talkhand: hmmmmmm.

donna your chart is looking very good!! :pray:
so is your holly and lou f
yours is back up a bit lily! :pray: it keeps up there!
hope something happens soon puds, baby brigsy and melissa!! :hug:
aw becs and kele- see af got you :( :hug:
nice rise a&j - could it be ovulation?
how does the wheel work puddin?

I've had a bit of a dip but not too much. hope the temps get back up there and I get a bfp. :pray: for me!

Hiya everyone, sorry i haven't been on been very busy.

Still waiting for something to happen, don't know if i have ov'd yet, still no af, i've been off depo now since 22nd Dec...TTC since 1st Jan....i would have though af would be here by n :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back