2007 chart stalker thread ?!!!

shellbham said:
another moan from me too!! :(

Day 59, and no ovulation yet!

We're all unhappy at the moment

FC - when did u have your blood test? I think it has to be 7 days after you ovulated for anything to show up on them so u might have ov'd tuesday after all.

Tots hope - :hug: I know how you feel. FF put my lines in, i got to 20 ish dpo and BFN's and then it took them away again! Got my hopes up for nothing. Maybe u have ov'd a bit later than FF is saying so its still too early to test. Try not to be disappointed yet, if you're still getting high temps then maybe a + will show up in a few days. Have u got any symptoms?

Shell x

I had the blood test 7DPO on the 24th, but FF took my lines away :x . So if I did Ov when FF thinks I may have done 9 days ago then that was 5 days after I had the blood test. It looks like alot of us have been robbed of our lines by FF. I got some early tests today so I'm gonna POAS in the morning just in case.

well i just got back from docs ,ive got another infection on my op site, when will it end ffs it was only minor surgery :roll:

oh and the witch , is sure making her presense felt :puke:

dont u love this blimkie ?

chartingcycle.gif

Tots Hope- maybe you O really late on CD34??

Hope you all get your BFPs soon :hug:

Not sure what to do about my temp for this morning - woke up at 5:45 and some reason i took my temp it was 36.54 and when i woke up and took my temp at the normal time 6:45 it was 36.84 - so question is what time should i take? I don't have a temp corrector on FF as i only have basic membeship - any suggestions?

Fothers - i wondered if i had OV late but FF is convinced i didn't!

prob the first as youve had the proper amount of sleep , that hour after you were probably restless and didnt get back to deep sleep.

Hello Fellow Chart stalkers :wave: :wave:

I was wondering if you could help me , last month i had a really short cycle for me which was 35days where mine are usually 38/39 days. so i was really pleased :cheer: :cheer:

I was over the moon because it was looking like i would have my AF just before my wedding :cheer: rather than on my wedding which is what had been predicted before my suprise short cycle so i've been watching my current cycle really closely :pray: :pray: to see if is going to be short again or even the same as usual to confirm i'd have AF before wedding and then Ov for TTC on honeymoon but looking at my charts i think its actually going to be longer than usual :evil: because my temps are all over and i don't think there's any sign of Ov yet and i'm on day 24!!! :doh: which i think puts be back on track for having a visit from AF over my wedding day!! :wall: :cry: :wall: :cry: :wall:

Can you experienced charters take a look and see if you agree that ITs not looking good for me :(

Thanks

Bex :D

Hey Hon,

Well it isn't great news. Lets say you are ovulating today then you will have a 38 - 40 day cycle. Sorry to be personal but what is your cm like? If it is egg white then theres a good chance you will ov soon.

Becs

No It doesn't look great does it :cry: :cry: plus since my post my temps have taken another dip, :( mind you i'm hoping its the ovulation dip i sometimes get although my CM isn't EW. OH GREAT :roll: :roll: :roll: !! Well its looks like the lovely AF will be visiting me on my big day after all!!! AARRRGGGHH Just what i girl needs on her wedding day!

She only bothers to call every 6 weeks or so but trust her to chose the worst time possible :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Haven't offically started TTC yet and i hate her already!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

u could take some pills to just delay her couple of days ? wouldnt effect ttc chances but , having only ,arried last year i dred to think what having the witch visiting woulda been like , i could barely go the loo in my dress never mind anything else !

Hello G3M

How are you doing? How's the healing going?

Did you mean to say that it WOULD effect my chances of TTC !

Cos i'll take it if it wouldn't, mind you like you say i'm probably going to have to take it becuase like you say the toilet in a wedding dress is trauma alone!

whops , no i didnt lmao , i took it in april and she knew i was ttc

healing , whats that lmao ive still got a whole in my tummy and its not healing , no idea why :wall: getting annoying , its been 5 weeks now :shock:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Oh god you haven't half been through the mill and back.

How's things going on the TTC front since your operation or have you been mainly focusing on recovering from the op?!?

dam it , thought id ovulated early and right when my hubby went mad and wanted sex every day ( plus we were away camping)

but no , the dam opk has got dark today :wall: very nearly a possitive

my temp rise this mornign must of been just cos i was hot :cry:

wonder if blokies sudden high sex drive is tempory or can i keep it going long enough to ovulate ! arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh

how is everyone ?

ive had a funny dip today , dunno if its cos i had a restless night , woke up at 5.30 and temp was 36.66 , then at 7.30 it had dropped to 36.35 , but when i got up at 9 it was 37.08 :shock: so ive left it at about 36.6 kinda in middle lmao

Still TTC! No luck as yet! Thought we had hit the nail on the head last month but no such luck. Trying not to think about TTC too much but all i can think about is ways to seduce DH! Football for him tonight so imagine no BD tonight! - oh well

How are you G3M? Hav eyou tried using the temperature corrector on FF? Ive not got it myself but maybe this will help? I would probably leave it at 36.6 though x

i aint gonna worry too much about one dodgy temp , thats what gets u stressed with temping ! and i dont wanna , dont know exactl when i ovulated either cos i didnt temp while camping. but dh has ahad a new lease of life and weve bd more then ever so can only hope !

as for healing , im getting worse not better and im so fed up , its not ment to be like this for minor surgery , im bleeding from the wound and i have what they call a wick in , its like a packing dressing literally pocked into my whole and it hurts ! ment to draw stuff out ! my sick pay runs out in 2 weeks so ill have to go back , if i dont heal while im off how am i ment to heal when i return to work :shock:

ive now been off 6 weeks :shock: well 8 if u include my holiday !

I Cant believe you still haven't healed yet. What are the doctors saying about it? Surely they should have you on some sort of routine from the dressing to stop infection and you would be on some sort of drugs?

i see the sister everyday for dressing change , ive had 2 different courses of antibiotics for infections and im swobbed every week to make sure none have returned . today she said the whole at got deeper again which would explain the bleeding over weekend u guess , i just cant see the end of the tunnle , its suck a little thing but yet so annoying !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back