Chart Stalkers March 2008

kmac said:
Sorry it was a bfn Loola - I know how you feel!

I just feel really down in the dumps today. Everything is getting to me. Not just ttc. It's work (I keep comparing myself to others, and assume other people are as well), friends (I seem to have lost touch with a few recently, and I don't have anyone who lives nearby), family (haven't spoken to my brother for a year, he doesn't return my calls, and he is moving to Australia soon) - everything! And I know my weight is creeping up, probably not helped by half a tub of Ben & Jerry's last night. I'm a fat useless lump!!
Going into town now, but the thought of shops isn't cheering me up either!

Sorry for the moan. Is it normal to feel like this every so often? I feel like I could cry all day. :(

Aww hun here have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You are not a fat useless lumo at all, don't be so hard on yourself hun.

I keep blaming myself for mot getting PG because I'm a size 16 now and around 3 1/2 st overweight. I can't stick to healthy eating either. I lost almost half a stone last month then just stopped and put it back on :wall:

:wave:

Sorry you got a BFN loola :hug: :hug:

Sorry AF got you kmac, :hug: :hug: Hope the shops cheer you up. I made my way through a box of Thorntons last night.
Even had to pull off the mother's day wrapping paper to get into them. Now there's a kick in the teeth :rotfl:

That's a nice dip skairdy and temps still high, not over yet!
I've tried everything this month (well not quite, but almost), OPKs, pre-seed, temping, every other day, pillow under, etc.
Think I will need to relax about it a bit more next month. I was so bummed out about missing ov last month.

rach - I did temp an hour early today, but it's not going to make that much difference correcting, so I'm going to leave it.
I try not to use the temperature corrector. Too much temptation to just use it selectively when I don't like the temp I see!
Last month I disregarded 2 temps that I took later on in the day, because they didn't fit with my usual ov day and if I had've
left them in I think I'd have caught that late ov.

choklatemunky - looks like you ov'd - hope you caught the egg!

rom - nice dip on your chart today, fingers crossed for you

cb23 -your chart seems to be going steadily up, looks better in fahrenheit - looks like maybe you did ov around CD14, do you think?

:wave: everyone else

I have an essay to do :( so better off...

Well im hoping im not far off OV'ing my CM's clear with steaks of white and stetchy but not yet EWCM. Do you rekon im close to Ov or a way off? :? :) And how do i put in th CM on my chart as?

I should be oving this week. I've been taking my thyroid tablets as instructed...should help my lp...fingers x'd! :|

Sorry you got BFN Loola - your chart was looking so good as well.

Hope everyone is ok. :wave:

Morning :wave: Still no AF, but no BFP either. Very odd. I think I keep getting cramps but not that noticeable. My temps are staying low though. :think:

Morning all - fingers crossed Loola as long as AF is staying away you are in with a chance!!

OK being a bit selfish here and I dont for one minute think I am pregnant but just wondered if any of you got really bad night sweats in the tww? I would just be chuffed if I had actually OV'd at last this cycle but the past two nights I am waking up several times absolutely soaking wet!! It doesnt help that Dave doesnt tend to go to be until around 2 or 3 and keeps the heating on but last night I had to get up at 2.00 am took my temp it was 36.99!! and open all the windows in the bedroom and ensuite I was boiling...... I wondered if anyone knows if this is a sign of high progesterone? or low? :rotfl: confused or what.......

There are loads of people on here now! Hope you all get your BFP's soon x x x

morning :wave:
sorry it was a bfp loola :( but no af yet :cheer:
its snowing here :cheer:

I have really bad cramps now :( Im doing my very best not to cry at work. Im so fed up of this. :cry:

Loola - :hug:
Its strange actually, we all obsess over having high temps post ov but Chrissys were all over the place (probably due to her illness but she still got a BFP) and I seem to recall that Lynseys were pretty up and down too :think:
Sorry you are getting bad cramps though hun - did you do anything that could have changed your LP - like taking any diff vitamins etc?

Babydust - lucky you with teh snow - I just have horribly cold wind, although the sun is out so I supoose I shouldnt moan too much!

ROM - Hmm, I do sometimes feel a bit warmer at night in the 2ww, this morning when I woke (early at 3.50am! :roll: ) I was really hot but not sweating or anything, just kicked the covers off and tried to go back to sleep. Im not sure what it might mean in relation to progesterone tho Im afraid.....I have my blood test this week so Ill let you know....

Good Luck to anyone in the 2ww (struggling to keep up with where everyone is now - there are loads of us!)

tots hope said:
There are loads of people on here now! Hope you all get your BFP's soon x x x

i cant beleive how far you are now tots i remember being in here with you when you were ttc :eek: how you doing?

Hi all,

I went away for the weekend to Cartagena which was lovely. Seems you were all very busy on here in my absence!

I put in a temp this morning and FF gave me dashed cross hairs for CD26. Once again I think it's talking bollocks. Well it better be as we have no chance at all if it's correct. So I switched it to FAM as I don't want to look at those cross hairs...

Will look back in later.

Hi to everyone :wave:

:shock: 4 pages already!!!! Wow.

Welcome Rach. :wave:

Loola it ain't over yet. Hope your feeling a bit better. :hug:

Tots hope 28 weeks??? :shock: That's gone quick.

Skairdy - looking good. Poss IB?

ROM - Don't know sorry.

Morning to everyone else. :wave: Sorry if I've missed anyone. That's some list on the front page now!

Claire - snow I want some!!! Where are you in the UK?

Loola - its so hard but please dont be too sad :hug: :hug:

choklatemunky it will be interesting what your tests show - I am seeing my consultant and GP tomorrow so will ask them...... Feel a bit better now I am up and showered but it really knocked me for 6 last night - had the most awful nights sleep because of feeling so hot!

ROM - always feel hotter in the 2ww, not so much that it keeps me awake, but I dont sleep half as well in the 2ww as I do pre ovulation, it could be because of my temp maybe? good luck for this month lady :pray:

Choklatemunkey - I havent taken any different vitamins. I thinks its cos Ive had a longer cycle. Im usually 29 days, but on the couple of occassions Ive had longer cycles I seem to get really bad cramps, and a heavier period. I was really ill in November, my cycle was 33 days and I was in agony, throwing up because of the pain. I hope this isnt going to be as bad as its only 2 days later than usual. Nothing like some excruitiating pain to continuously remind me that we have failed again! :roll:

Ah well, Im hoping for an Easter Conception! :pray:

I'm just posting to say a final farewell to charting :cry: :cry: ....... Since I got my BFP I've still been taking my temps but I've decided to put my thermometer to bed once and for all.

My temps haven't dropped below 36.7 for ages now and the lowest temp I've had since I got my BFP is 0.2 above the cover line so I'm putting it to bed until this LO is here and I'm TTC number 2

I'll still keep popping back and checking if you've got any BFP's and welcoming you with open arms into 1st tri.

Good luck all and thanks for all your support when I was a fully fledged stalker.

c
xx :hug: :wave:

Awwww good luck Chrissy - its lovely to see your ticker - gives us all hope :hug: :hug: :hug:

Claire I want to come up to Scotland then..... :-( Blue skies here in Shropshire and not a sign of snow.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back