Chart Stalkers February 2008

Ok guys. This is me taking a wild "coco taxi" ride in Cuba last year.

FotosJaime2163.jpg

Sorry it's so big. I resized it but it didn't seem to change it when posted :think:

ROM - you look great. I had also imagined you with short dark hair. Why??? Weird.

Loola - like I imagined (cheated - saw your photo in the map thingy we did a while back). Thought you had brown eyes. Are they blue?

Kitty I imagine you as tall with a brown bob hair cut, blue eyes and pale skin. How did I do?

Not sure about anyone else... I want the photobucket URL!

Hi all :wave:

Tested again this morning - BFN :(
I suppose there is still a chance but I'm feeling less hopeful now...

Hope everyone is ok

Thanks sookie :hug:

DH still convinced it could happen yet :(

Well he could be right. Your temps are still up, and you might not have Oved until CD27 as there is another rise there, and the OPKs usually give you a day or so notice. Plus it is only 14DPO at the moment.

Hold tight. FXed for you :hug:

Thanks.
If I did ov later then we definitely missed it as we stopped BDing - I thought there was no point - how romantic!
Will keep going a bit longer next cycle!
Just want AF to arrive now so we can get on with it!

Even if you did Ov later you definitely still have a chance. You BDed on CD25 and that could be enough. The sperm can live for up to 5 days. Did you use pre-seed?

Oh well. It just might have given them an extra boost. But you don't need it.

Kmac not everyone gets a BFP at 14 dpo - mine took until 16 dpo to start being more than a very faint line...... Its not over till AF arrives so keep your chin up :hug: :hug:

Sookie - pm kitty with your email address - although she is not going to be on line until friday night or saturday morning - you could pm me if you like and I will forward Kitty's email...... That would be quicker :D

What lovely pictures everyone, Claire your girls are like two peas out of a pod - really cute.

I have her email already thanks ROM. I hadn't thought of it. Will send her one.

hey there!

Just wanted to say how nice it is to see everyone!!! Great idea.

I have to confess that i am actually quite pleased that i dont already know any of you...otherwise my ttc secret would be out of the bag! How surprised would i have been if for example my mum's face popped up!!!!

love sally x

just thought that my mum must be way past all that now...not realised that until now! dont like to think of my mum as getting old :(

My mum is 63 - I'd be v surprised to see her face popping up on there!!

ha ha! It is so funny to think who could be on here! My mum is nearly 60...but my sister could be on here....Katy, are you there??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.s been lying with my bum under a pillow for the last hour and a half...do you think it is long enough??? (dont even think I am ovulating yet!!!)

TTC really does turn you mad! :D

Hey all :wave: Hope you dont mind i thought id show myself (its a couple of years old now) not changed much though!!!

100_0070-1.jpg

The o/h and myself

Sorry for the bad picture i hate my photo's being taken :oops:

it is not a bad picture...you look lovely...and I love your skirt!

Sal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back