Chart Stalkers February 2008

chin up kmac, its not over yet....

Its so nice to put faces to names! :cheer:
I think the people who have posted on here should also post their pics on the photo account so we are all in there together.....I like to think of us all together in our little 'photo room' all smiling away.

Well I made a big mistake....I gave DH a present yesterday (was a late valentines one - stupid late delivery people :( - its a game for the Wii...he doesnt play on there very much at all but as its a new game he is loving it....hes on there right now, I really should have thought about it and waited until after Id ov'd to give it to him....would have kept him amused while I stress about ttc in the 2ww - DOH!

Never mind, Im sure I can drag him away from it in a bit! :roll:

i just wanted to say you are looking lovely girls :D
and this is going to sound soppy but i dont know what i would have done without you all in the past week or so :hug:

Choklatemunky - why do we always think of these things afterwards? :doh:

Babydust :hug:

Would one of you email me the photobucket link if I PM you?

sookie said:
Choklatemunky - why do we always think of these things afterwards? :doh:

Hmmm, I am wondering the same thing myself as I sit here listening to the sound of gunfire reverberating around the room!

*disclaimer - not real gunfire, my OH is not some kind of maniac I promise!* :rotfl:

:oops: :oops: Thanks Babydust and ROM.

I don't know when I have PMs as the email I supplied to this forum is one I don't check so I don't get messages telling me there are messages (if you know what I mean?!)

Is there a way of telling you have mail from the forum page?

when i log in it comes up with another box telling me i have new mail but this has only just started :think:

Hi ladies :wave: I am LOVING the chartstalkers photobucket! :cheer:

Choklatemunkey - I too am a video game widow :( OH is sat playing Forza, with a silly call centre style headset talking to his brother as we speak/type. I literally have to drag him away some nights for TTC. :wall:

Kmac - There is still hope hun! As long as AF isnt here, there is always a chance. :pray:

Flossy - that is a lovely pic! You remind me of Michelle Ryan from Eastenders a bit :D

Sookie - So pretty! You have such fabulous skin, Id kill for clear glowing skin! My eyes are not brown nor blue :lol: They are sort of green/hazel.
Its weird, but the way you described your thoughts of Kitty is exactly what Ive imagined too :think: I bet we are completely wrong! :lol:

Babydust - Hun, huge hugs to you :hug: You have been ever so kind and generous to me. I dont know what sort of state Id be in if it wasnt for you girlies :hug: Thank you, all of you. :)

I bought Senokot today. Id say over the last 6 months at least, as soon as Ive ovulated I get constipated and bloated. I went for 9 days without going to the loo properly one month. :shock: This is not right! I eat so healthily these days, so much fibre and vegetables. Ive read that it can be caused by stress, so I guess TTC could be causing it, also pregnant women also get constipation and bloated because your progesterone levels are raised, which also occurs after ovulation of course. Im not uncomfortable with it, but I definitely think that some of my 'cramps' may not be pregnancy or AF related at all. I look about 6 months pregnant with my rock hard stomach at the moment.

Im going to take my first one tonight, I really hope it helps.

Anyway, I have no pregnancy symptoms nor signs of AF coming. I dont feel pregnant at all. However, Im not going to feel down in the dumps about it cos its Friday tomorrow! :cheer: Cant wait for the weekend. Looking forward to painting an outside wall and my shed. Ooh the excitement! Then if AF doesnt arrive I shall be POAS all day Sunday :rotfl:

:wall: i am trying to put more pics on, :oops: you will be fed up looking at my pics :oops: but the title isnt coming up on it anyone have any ideas

Oh not sure how I did it but I think I did it one the front sheet - not when it is just photo but showing all of them if that makes any sense...... :wall:

babydust said:
:wall: i am trying to put more pics on, :oops: you will be fed up looking at my pics :oops: but the title isnt coming up on it anyone have any ideas

Erm, well i presume you have clicked on 'click to add title'? Other than that I dont know :think: Unless you go to Edit and do it that way?

yeh i clicked to add title then i just says save and doesnt :wall: oh well i will try edit :D
rom where were you in that last photo?

In the Ice Bar in London - Dave makes ice sculptures so we thought we should go!! Because we got married on Christmas Eve we didnt really have a honeymoon as such - just spent 4 days in the Landmark a beautiful hotel in London but we had a great time anyway.... :D

I'm on hols for the weekend so good luck everyone. I hope those that are hoping for dips get dips, those that are hoping they stay high, stay high, those that are hoping AF stays away, it darn well does...and well those BDing - I hope you enjoy it (and a spermie meets its destiny!).

Good luck all!

it looks like its a million miles away, but very cold
have a nice holiday satch :D

Ooooh just noticed is there a photobucket account for chartstalkers? Who do i need to PM for the link :) Thanks loola :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back