Chart Stalkers April 2008

kmac said:
Thanks Trudy :hug:
I am already familiar with peeonastick.com!

I remember the last cycle I ov'd and it was like this one, I got lines but never positive. I though I had ov'd with a very small temp rise then day 25 I was at work and in the afternoon I had more ewcm than ever before, so when i got home (so half four ish) I did an opk and that was my first ever positive. It says on the packet between 10am and 8pm - I guess later is better as it has time to get to your wee!

Sighs again....

Hun I have had my strongist positive around 5pm before, hadn't had a wee for 4 hours though and didnt drink much.

You must all be sick of me going on about these flippin opk's!!

I was going to wait until 4pm, but couldn't help myself.
A pee without a stick feels like a pee wasted just now!

Anyway, the good news is the line is back! :cheer: Roughly the same as it was yesterday I would say.
Also I still have ewcm so I'm taking that as a good sign - I think this is the most number of days I've ever had it for!

So I have just had some juice, I will try and not drink much until 5pm and i'll do another..........
Cross your fingers girls (then i might shut up!)

Thanks for adding my chart hun :hug:

Even though I'm not temping I still lirk in here and keep my chart up to date.

Hi all. I'm having a nightmare - never ever try switching internet providers and phone suppliers and upgrading software in the same week!

I was having huge problems with my (new) laptop running Office 2007 and my desktop running Office 2003, and basically couldn't edit my articles, which has been a big issue this week because my bibliographic editing software was on one computer, but I couldn't open any of my docs on that one as they'd been created on the other.

Soooooo - I decided I had to upgrade to Office 2007 on the desktop. Result? I currently have no Office at all on it. All my emails are backed up, but I now don't have the application (Outlook) to open them. I still have the webmail facility, but all old emails are downloaded onto the hard drive to free up space... I've never come on the forum on my laptop before, so it doesn't have my password, and I can't remember it (usually auto login!) and can't access the old email... so I've had to temporarily create this new account. I've been able to view all the posts but not reply, it's really weird seeing yourself being "talked about" but not being able to do anything! Whilst Trudy was saying about me not being here, I was practically jumping up and down, waving my arms in the air shouting "I'm here!" :rotfl:

Meanwhile, it's meltdown in the Kittykins household - it seems that Office 2007 is already outdated and requires a ridiculous number of patches and repairs in order to make it work because it's not entirely compatible with Vista. I'm sooooooo peed off right now, I have sh**loads of work to do and I can't get into any of the emails or any of my documents. AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wall: :wall:

I don't think I'm going to be around for a little while till I have this sorted, unfortunately - you'll just have to try to cope without me! :wink: Please don't PM me or email me (if anyone was going to) because you won't get a reply!

Only thing I would say about the editing of the front pages is that all the Cheri predictions appear to have gone... Also, the BFP links were left there in order to a) give hope! and b) to compare current charts with BFP ones. But maybe I was the only sad geek who overlaid my chart each month with every single BFP one trying to find a match! :rotfl:

Well, have fun everyone, and I hope that those who are waiting for ov get it soon, and those in the 2ww get their BFP!

Kittykins, sound slike a right ball ache! :hug:

Right I have a problem :oops:

I figured i was getting close to ov due to the randyness I have been experiencing, we were using protection, but we got abit carried away and when he erm he had his moment :lol: it come out the bottom ( the condom slipped up sort of and nearly came off ) while he was still inside :oops:

Oh dear :oops:

So what are my chances of having another December baby :oops: I feel really bad about it.

kitty hun :hug: sorry your having such awful probs hope you get them all sorted soon and hurry back im sure we are all missing your input :wave: xxxxxxxx

well girls considering af hit ive had an amazingly happy day :D
no waiting to ov (stress) no 2ww (stress) no worrying what my temp is going to do 2moro (stress) all i have to worry about this week now is ordering and getting opks in time for this months ov :cheer:
its lovely :D :D :D if only i could not stress the rest of the month but i know for me its impossible as i stress about everything that goes on in my life at all times :rotfl:

off to stress over cooking a lovely bolognese now lol hope your all having a lovely stress free evening xxxxxxx

Tasha... are you sure it was a an accident?? Hmm.. guess you'll have to wait and see! :)

Yes rach I am entirely stress free :fib:
I know what you mean though I usually feel quite relaxed during AF too, and tie myself up in knots the rest of the time.

My opk line seems to be about the same as yesterday. I don't know if that's good or not. And still getting ewcm. :think:
Am getting fed up thinking about it now tbh but can't stop poas.

Kitty - sounds like a total nightmare. I just got a new laptop recently and that was enough of a nightmare, changing to Vista. And I don't use mine for anything that important! Look forward to you getting back to stalking - we miss your input! :hug:

:wave: to everyone else!

Kitty :wave: I was about to email you after I had checked out Chartstalkers!! Wont bother now but hope you get it all sorted and glad all is OK. I hope your DH is feeling better now. I hate Vista to be honest if I use the laptop with it on and save my files as .doc I can open them in Office 2007 but they are completely re-formatted!! Drives me around the bend.....

Me and Dave have had a chat and we are both happy to pay privately for the initial consultation at our local fertility clinic. Hopefully it will only be a few hundred pounds and it will sort my system out - if time was on my side it would be much easier but as that awful clock is ticking away (I have decided I really think anything over 43 is just too old to be getting pregnant and I was 42 a couple of weeks ago) best to get it sorted sooner rather than later...... Feel much better now something is happening to sort me out :D

Ironically FF has changed my OV date to CD18 making 32560000 days DPO now!!! :rotfl:

ooo great job with the list!

Sorry I'm not very good with opks :?
Hope you get the comp problems sorted :hug:

Sorry I haven't written in here regularly - I haven't been able to temp properly as my sleeping is just all over the place so the readings aren't reliable!
Off to have a stalk now though!!

Sending lots of hugs and babydust to everyone!
Let's hope this month will be the one :pray:

:wave: Kitty. Technology, dontchya love it. My laptop has taken to just switching itself off randomly the last few days. It's closing all the (hundreds of) applications I have open, while I am frantically trying to (unsuccessfully) stop it. Not going anywhere near Vista for now. Hope you get it sorted soon.

:wave: rom, glad you are going ahead with the private route, hopefully as you say it won't cost too much and will speed things up for you.

Looking out for that temp rise kmac.

Glad to hear you're not stressed Rach. I am coping remarkably wel this 2ww. I seem to have one frantic month and the next relaxed. Must have used up all my symptom spotting energy last month.

Thanks for the stalk Loola. I have no symptoms to report. Other than my dogged disagreement with FF on my ov date.

Tasha - I think a December baby would be lovely, I'm trying my hardest for that, will deal with the fallout later if I'm lucky enough!

Chill
x

kmac said:
Tasha... are you sure it was a an accident?? Hmm.. guess you'll have to wait and see! :)

Well half and half, I wasn't too carefull though, we were using a condom going rather silly and got carried away, I am not keen on a December child purely because of Oli, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

I sound like a selfish cow and I never realised how much TTC can make you think differently.

I do feel stupid and I shouldnt even worry about it, but i knew i was oing and could of waited.

OH said he didn't mind and said Oli would like a bro or sis no matter what time of the year, even if it means sharing birthdays ( I beg to differ when shes 8 or 9!)

Hmm we will see yes.......

:( What a silly moo

Just to say Urchin has a post in off-topic about another faker. In case you don't go in there usually.
Wtf is going on??
Why on earth would you pretend to have a baby that died? I just don't get it.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my god, I could kill my OH!!!!

MEN!!!

I just looked at the empty packet and guess what....

Durex extra safe! it has spermicide in it!! :doh:

I could kill him!

He said

"Oh i didnt know, it was the first one I could reach"

:doh:

January baby im set for still :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
oh my god just seen it kmac, i really cant beleive it, what the hell is happening, i have replied to some of her posts and she pm'd me the other day :cry:
right are any of you stalkers fakers :think:

Tasha - you do make me laugh! :D One of those little fellas could have survived the mass slaugher!? Good luck either way... :hug:

:hug: Thanks Sally, he certainly made me laugh, men are so stupid :lol:

:rotfl: Bloody hell if one survived that, its worth having im telling yeh! Fighter sperm are welcome :rotfl:

The only fake thing about me is I thought about having fake boobs when finishing breastfeeding Oli, they are slightly deflated :lol: does that count? :think:

shes one sick women and I hope it never happens to anyone else. :x

What goes around, comes around I say, firm believer in Karma :twisted:

Not another one! :shock: :x :x :x
There are some really sick people out there :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member