• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** August 2012 mummies **

August is next week! :shock::shock::shock:

Last edited:
I'm due the 11th and just worked it out its 19 days till my due date!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds so imminent when it's put like that!

Omg, just seen that I've got 35 days left!!

10 days left ahhhh! So exciting. But I know I'll prob be waiting another 14 on top grrrr xx

Shit babyem I cant believe august is next week wtf!!! Oh crap I really need to get ass into gear I havnt got stuff for the hospital bag eek must make that my task of the week!! Xx

Yep, August next week & No August babies arrived yet. Even the fully cooked ones.
12 days.... maximum of 24 for me! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

18 days left for me - but I can see me going to 30 lol x

Shit babyem I cant believe august is next week wtf!!! Oh crap I really need to get ass into gear I havnt got stuff for the hospital bag eek must make that my task of the week!! Xx

I know!! Gone so quick!! Same, just got my hospital bag to sort out, wash all the bedding etc and get a few last bits! Gahhhhh!!! x

Yep, August next week & No August babies arrived yet. Even the fully cooked ones.
12 days.... maximum of 24 for me! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I hope this doesn't mean that the August babies will be misbehaving!! x

18 days left for me - but I can see me going to 30 lol x

God thats gone quickly! :shock:

Yeah come on August babies we are waiting! lol x

Hopefully just one week to go today and yay baby is 1/5 engaged!! I got myself really excited and was itching to read my notes when I got home cos mw at daycare said "Well that's baby in pelvis now" and I'd convinced myself she meant fully engaged! But still, 1/5 is better than free, as long as bubs keeps moving in the right direction I'll be happy :)

How is everyone else today? xx

That's good news Leesey. I'm good apart from struggling with the heat a bit. Been getting pains low down so hope its baby engaging as last Friday she was only 4/5 and next midwife appointment isn't until next Friday (1 day before due date!). Exciting news about Em91, can't wait to hear about the arrival of her little one. x

Its so muggy! My pregnant self can't cope with this!!! x

Great news leesey, moving in the right direction anyway :) I had a 39 week appt today & he is 2/5th palp so we're nearly there! Walked around town all afternoon then home again & am knackered, hot, sweaty & felt like baby was just going to fall out so fingers crossed that's done something!! So hard to stay active in this heat though. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back