• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** August 2012 mummies **

Thanks had it done at 29 weeks was worth every penny :) xx

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Yeah I guess you was lucky with your baby being in a great position for that scan. I hope u don't mind iv jus had a nosy on your profile and I see your birthdays in November and your 20. Well so I am and my birthdays on the 9th lol. What is your due date? And have you left finding out the sex as a surprise x

I hope baby doesn't keep me waiting too much longer, I'm already getting inpatient and bored! lol. Got 38 week midwife appointment on Friday. x

I hope baby doesn't keep me waiting too much longer, I'm already getting inpatient and bored! lol. Got 38 week midwife appointment on Friday. x

FX! i had mine today, early! and she's not booked to see me again now till the 1st! & she said but i don't think you'll still be pregnant by then! :)

2/5ths, yours?

Hi August Mummies!

How are we all doing?

I feel like poo- got a nasty cold :-(

On the plus side, house is all sparkly cleanz bags are packed and today my car is going in to be professionaly cleaned- nice.

Bean was 3/5 engaged at mw appt yesterday, although with the amount of pain i was in last night, i think he may well have moved down further. He currently has hiccups bless him!

Hope all is well with everyone else?

XX

At my 36 week appointment baby was 4/5, hoping tomorrow she has moved down further as it certainly feels like she has. x

Aww Emily that sounds rubbish! it's a good feeling to have your jobs done isn't it! :)

Ooh FX then Emma, x

Hi girls, if the mw writes 3/5th in yr notes does that mean she can feel 3/5ths or he's 3/5ths engaged? She did explain it to me, but I was so surprised I didn't really take it in.

Mine usually write the palpable amount, but I don't know if that changes the more engaged you get. So mine wrote 3/5th P last week, so I assumed that meant I was 2/5th engaged. Little bugger disengaged though!! xx

Mine said I was 2/5ths.So she could feel 2 5ths and I was 3/5ths palpable... I think anyway! x

'Palpable' is how much they can feel, the remaing 5ths are how engaged you are xx

I feel behind you all as she said to me maybe the tip of the head is there although she can't be sure if baby is breech..... We'll find out tues!!! I certainly won't miss the constant need to pee!!!!

In my notes there's a heading called "Fifths above brim". At 34 week appointment it said 3/5, and on Tuesday at my 36 week appointment it said "@brim" - and the midwife did say to me "baby's not engaged yet, but is at the brim".

I'm really hoping I don't go over!! I'm due on the 15th, but I'd be more than happy to go on that 2nd August full moon!!! Everything is crossed.

Ooh is it a full moon on 2nd aug!! Please please let my LO come on his due date then hehe xx

Haha yup, full moon on 2nd and 31st August :D

2nd would do me, preferably before though lol xx

I'm due on 10th Aug and baby's head is still not engaged!!! Its been ranging from 'at brim' to 'free' for 7 weeks now! X

ooh if I go over I may have a full-moon baby!! Awhooooooooooo!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back