• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** August 2012 mummies **

My god i am soooooooo hungry!!!!

I had a big plate of spag bol for tea and yet i am sat here starving hungry again!!

I just cant seem to get full recently!

I need more food!!!!! :brat:

XX

I've just finished the second half of my tea and I'm bloody STUFFED!! x

I'm still only 4/5, bit disappointed as I really felt like baby has moved further down but I know that baby can engage the same day you go into labour so doesn't really mean anything. x

My appetite has gone completely atm!
Been having painful strong BHs almost every 10mins all day & Think I might have started losing my plug wont go into TMI but was as everyone says... so keeping my FX something might start sooon! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

38 weeks today, not long now 4 August ladies! x

I had a big plate of spag bol for tea and yet i am sat here starving hungry again!!

XX

I'm more hungry lately - but can't usually finish my meals as there's not a lot of room left!! A certain little someone is taking up all the space!!!

38 weeks today, not long now 4 August ladies! x

Yay! 2 weeks maximum of 26 days till all August 4thers are mummies, hopefully before though! Unfortunately all my twinges have stopped this morning. :( z

XX

I'm more hungry lately - but can't usually finish my meals as there's not a lot of room left!! A certain little someone is taking up all the space!!!

Same! x

Well I have to say I'm a bit disappointed.

About an hour ago I got a rather painful contraction half an hour after having a chicken madras curry! I tried not to get excited, but couldn't help it. Went upstairs to tell dh, and go to the toilet. Had a bit of a clearout at the toilet, so got my phone out with my contraction timer app and waited. And waited. And waited :(

Baby's making moves of some kind, as I'm getting a bit of foof pain so I'm hoping he/she is engaging at the very least.

I'm just so disappointed as I really thought that was it starting!! It's hard for me not to get my hopes up as I just want baby here as soon as possible.

Ah well, back to the waiting I guess!! xx

About an hour ago I got a rather painful contraction half an hour after having a chicken madras curry! I tried not to get excited, but couldn't help it. Went upstairs to tell dh, and go to the toilet. Had a bit of a clearout at the toilet, so got my phone out with my contraction timer app and waited. And waited. And waited :(

Baby's making moves of some kind, as I'm getting a bit of foof pain so I'm hoping he/she is engaging at the very least.

I'm just so disappointed as I really thought that was it starting!! It's hard for me not to get my hopes up as I just want baby here as soon as possible.

Aww its horrible isn't it! I thought something was starting the other day was getting regular, painful BHs & had a thick discharge with blood, then woke up the next morning to nothing!

Lets hope something happens soon.

Aww its horrible isn't it! I thought something was starting the other day was getting regular, painful BHs & had a thick discharge with blood, then woke up the next morning to nothing!

Lets hope something happens soon.

I've had two false labour incidents already, but because this one was more painful I thought it was the real thing! It really took my breath away. I've had tightenings since, but definitely just BH now, not really painful. Just gutted now I really wish I hadn't got my hopes up! xx

Its hard not to get excited though isn't it!

I had something similar leesey, its so disheartening when it all stops!
I had a really painful tightening that lasted about a minute, then about 3 mins later, I got another one. Then it happened again twice, all within 15mins. But they stopped.
Back to period cramps and back pain for now x

Oh god I must be the only one who hasn't felt a thing yet :( no BH, no false labour, nothing! I don't think baby is ever gonna come out booooo xx

Oh god I must be the only one who hasn't felt a thing yet :( no BH, no false labour, nothing! I don't think baby is ever gonna come out booooo xx

Some people just don't though. For all I though bubs was gonna come early, the pains and cramps and signs just haven't made all the difference really!! xx

I had something similar leesey, its so disheartening when it all stops!
I had a really painful tightening that lasted about a minute, then about 3 mins later, I got another one. Then it happened again twice, all within 15mins. But they stopped.
Back to period cramps and back pain for now x

So frustrating. The period cramps and back pain are still good pre-labour signs though, so you never know!

I'm getting the odd tightening still even after my bath, and bubs seems to moving into a different position (although I can't figure out what position, I panicked when I thought I felt head at top until I got a kick - I'm assuming there are no legs coming out his/her head :p ) so I'm just hoping things are getting into place xx

I was getting bad period like pains Thursday/Friday but they seemed to have eased off over the weekend, midwife told me it was baby trying to engage. We just need to keep ourselves busy ladies so we don't get too inpatient waiting for babies to make their appearances, won't be much longer! x

I have been getting the period type pains on and off since the end of last week and I think my bump has now dropped so that makes sense that they could be baby trying to engage.

Your right about trying to keep busy, Mondays are always my worst day as my DD is in nursery and although the rest is nice the day just seems really long. I have booked myself in for a pregnancy pedicure with reflexology this afternoon so I'm looking forward to that. The rest of the week seems to go past quite quickly as LO keeps me on my toes! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back