who's gonna go 1st?

Just had a hot curry - no niggles yet! Looks like it might be a race between Erin84 and Evajo - come on babies! xxx

ah have a good day tomorrow Evajo, if I were you Id make sure everythings ready tonight just incase!!!

Erin, I have no idea what your backache means...but lets choose to think its early labour :)

OHs family didnt come to BBQ but it was good anyway, we had a nice day. His mum tried to ring me on friday and I rejected the call. I cant be arsed speaking to her right now, I know Id say something Id regret.

I got really excited earlier because within an hour I had 2 bits of back ache really low and one of them was so painful! But I got home, sat on my ball for a bit and had nothing since :( Just one very active baby and a few cramps.

I think it might all be because I need the loo lol. Its rubbish at the end when you have a twinge and think omg! is this it! lol

Erin - Hows it going? Got any worse? Im dying for another labour watch on here!!

ive been on huge walk 2day and must admit baby does seem lower down now so hoping it wont b long.
just :bd: as well ha ha! and now i'm sat on my birthing ball.

come on erin ur get a move on!!

I'm trying! Nothing today at all, a bit of pain when I got up this morning but think it was just the way bubs was lying. :shakehead:

I think I'm in for a bit of a wait tbh. Hopefully my cervix will be "favourable" on Wednesday for my sweep. I WANT MY BABY NOW!!!!!! I think not knowing the sex makes the wait soooooooooo much worse (but also so much more exciting for Rob and I). Although I do have a gut feeling I'm having a girl :)

Mel_ed...Do you have a gut feeling?

Melio - I think you will be before me and Evajo will be before both of us!

I think it might all be because I need the loo lol. Its rubbish at the end when you have a twinge and think omg! is this it! lol

I do that too. Im like "ooh this must be my first contraction...hang on..no... I need the loo!" :roll:

Last edited:
Yep, Evajo is deffinatly going to do a bit of queue jumping.

Still got a bit of back ache this morning but nothing special. *sigh* Ive woken up today a little frustrated. I think it's because I went to see my LO's cousin last night. Hes 2 days old bless him!

So you think its a girl Erin? For some reason I thought you'd be having a boy. We'll find out sooon!!!!!!! :D It is cool that so many people are on team yellow at the moment. Adds to the excitment of labour watch.

I'm trying! Nothing today at all, a bit of pain when I got up this morning but think it was just the way bubs was lying. :shakehead:

I think I'm in for a bit of a wait tbh. Hopefully my cervix will be "favourable" on Wednesday for my sweep. I WANT MY BABY NOW!!!!!! I think not knowing the sex makes the wait soooooooooo much worse (but also so much more exciting for Rob and I). Although I do have a gut feeling I'm having a girl :)

Mel_ed...Do you have a gut feeling?

Melio - I think you will be before me and Evajo will be before both of us!

i'm am finding it hard not knowing the sex as u just wanna know and want the bbay out sssooo much more. but i am definitley glad we didnt find out 1 of the best things weve ever done.
but i'm 90% sure its a boy ive even wrote out a txt with babys name on ready 2 send to every1.
i think its because i orginally wanted a girl so ive convined my self its aboy. although i'll be happy either way :)

Not knowing the sex is definitely making the wait harder for us, first we were convinced it was a boy, now we're convinced it's a girl, although we have absolutely no proof or reasoning, I just keep dreaming about holding a baby girl. OH still wants a boy but has decided he prefers our girls name to our boys name so now he's decided he's equally happy if LO comes out pink lol. I think he's just getting excited :)

:wave:

Hey Ladies x

I'm Zoe 37 weeks preggy with baby number 5.I'm on team :blue:

I have been losing some plug for over a week and have the worst lower back ache ever!Really moody and just fed up.This pregnancy has been awful for me.I have 2 Fibroids in the womb with him and a cyst on my left ovary.Add to that Group B strep,Aneamia and PUPPPS (nasty rash which spreads like wild flower and looks like burns) :mad: So not so plain sailing for me.I have proved docs wrong though as they thought i would not get this far.I have had 2 scares one at 18 weeks the other at 26 and was kept in hospital but apart from the huge list of ailments and pain we are doing ok. Just!

Hope you are all well and bumps are behaving xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My OH getting really excitied to i think he's thinking about it way 2 much and getting really frustrated lol.
alls i keep hearing is "tell our little tinker to come now babe" thats our babys nick name "tinker"
i have to keep telling him 2 chill out baby will come when it ready.

I keep checking on every day to see if anyones had there babies, its getting too close now i cant believe iv got 4weeks +3days left! My OH think baby will come on our 1year anniversary though and thatd make him 3 days late lol :) x

Looks like its gonna be Erin afterall. Or maybe Kiwi will go around the same time. Any news Evajo?

:dance:so erin and tigger bounce have 2 girls :dance:
come on melio ur next!! x

I think its deffinatly my turn now! lol. So glad Erin and tiggerbounce got their babies so close to their due dates though :D (even tough slightly jealous...Im living with it!)

Im looking at 4th august as my due date now :) Might help time stop dragging. Although its still flying by even now!

i have a sweep booked for the 4th 2 so i'm hoping for the 5th if baby doesnt arrive before x

We'll probably end up having the babies on the same day lol. Although Im really hoping she gets here before the 31st July so I can get the £250 savings thing lol. Ill cross my fingers for you to go on your due date if not before! Anytime now!

We'll probably end up having the babies on the same day lol. Although Im really hoping she gets here before the 31st July so I can get the £250 savings thing lol. Ill cross my fingers for you to go on your due date if not before! Anytime now!

yeh that wud b a pain if we didnt get that. i'm hopin4 this weekend as my nan goes on her hols gor 2 weeks on wed and didnt want her 2 miss out. doubt it will happen tho x

would we not get it if baby is born after 31st July?! *panic eviction of baby commences*

Its £250 if you give birth before 31st July, and then goes down to £50 after that. Its cause theyre getting rid of it in April. *sigh* I told my midwife weeks ago that i bet baby will wait until 1st August before making an appearance. Shes going to be a Leo.....so shes going to be a stubborn little madam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back