** August 2012 mummies **

BabyEm will Pm a moderater & ask for thread to be switched :)

Hope some more August babies come soon for you all! I'm currently quite missing my bump! It may have been uncomfortable but it was with good reason. Now I have this flipping csection scar to contend with as well as a newborn!
Its so worth it though ladies! xx

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Ah Em, hope you recover from C section quickly, must be so lovely finally having her here, can't wait until it's my turn! x

*** can I join?!? My naughty lil July baby looks like it will be an August baby now :) xxx

Yep me too, naughty LO has obviously decided he or she wants to be an August baby :wave:

Coco_Cuckoo had her bundle of joy last night :dance:

On a completely separate note, completely gutted that I've finally had to remove my wedding ring :( My fingers are so fat now!! The engagement ring came off a couple of months ago (much more expensive than my wedding ring, didn't want to risk it getting cut off!!) but was hoping to keep my wedding ring on the whole time. Ah well, at least it's only a week xx

Newbie here too, due 9th Aug, team blue:blue:. 1st baby would love him to turn up sooner rather than later

BabyEm will Pm a moderater & ask for thread to be switched :)

Hope some more August babies come soon for you all! I'm currently quite missing my bump! It may have been uncomfortable but it was with good reason. Now I have this flipping csection scar to contend with as well as a newborn!
Its so worth it though ladies! xx

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Thankyou Em :)

Aww glad you're enjoying being a mummy!! x

It's August tomorrow!! x

Hi ya

Sorry we were re-admitted on Saturday and only came back out again yesterday due to baby's jaundice. It went really bad and he needed phototherapy.

We've finally decided on a name for him. He's Drake Xander :) He weighed 3300 g and was born 8 pm on Sunday 22 July 5 days before my birthday.

I wonder who will have our first August baby, can't believe it's August tomorrow! x

I think Karate Kid!! she's 2-3cm now!

Hello newbies! :wave: x

Ah really pleased for her that things are progressing, hopefully she won't have to wait too much longer. Little bit jealous, wish my little one would hurry up now! lol. x

Happy August ladies - it's finally here!!! :D

Last edited:
Ah really pleased for her that things are progressing, hopefully she won't have to wait too much longer. Little bit jealous, wish my little one would hurry up now! lol. x

I would normally be jealous, but the fear has just hit me like a ton of bricks! Is anyone else feeling like this or is it just me? At the moment I would be ok if the baby decided to stay in there forever!

Good luck to kk and all the rest of the august mummys to be! x

August already, blimey! Come on babies!!! xx

OMG, my lil man is due in 10 days time!!!! :) :) :)

I am soooooooooo excited and i cant wait to meet him!!

However, other than an increase in bh since monday, there are no signs that he wants to come out yet! MW this afternoon, so we'll see how much further engaged he is.

Hope everyone else is doing ok and a big hello and welcome to the new august mummies!!!

XX

Bit gutted the new midwife didn't write it say how engaged baby is although she said baby is slightly back to back which would explain the back ache I'm having!!! I've also got 10 days to go soo close yet soooo far!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back