who's gonna go 1st?

:roll: Yes, yes rub it in girls!

I've actually been having some cramps this afternoon whilst watching good old Peter Andre (maybe its just because I think he is Gorgeous!???) so you never know....

aarr i was only joking sure bbay will come soon enough and :yay: for the cramps. hope its something starting for u x

i didn't think of sweeps!!
If i can i'm booked in for one on Tuesday but knowing the way all our luck is going i'll be another one turned away!!! :wall2::lol:

Sorry your BP was OK today Erin although hopefully it's a good sign!! xxxx

Well my Midwife said i'm measuring 40 weeks this morning :shock: and after I told her the growth scan last week said baby was about 6lb 10oz she laughed saying that it felt much bigger in my tummy...! :oooo: OUCH! lol!

So hopefully i'll queue jump the lot of you to save my foof!!!! ;) Xx

Well my Midwife said i'm measuring 40 weeks this morning :shock: and after I told her the growth scan last week said baby was about 6lb 10oz she laughed saying that it felt much bigger in my tummy...! :oooo: OUCH! lol!

So hopefully i'll queue jump the lot of you to save my foof!!!! ;) Xx

i went for my growth scan on tues and they said that my baby was already 7lb 9oz!! god help me if i go over. hoping it doesnt get much biggger

Hehehe! They put about 1oz a day from 37 weeks I think...! Really hoping this LO hurries up though! I didn't want him/her to come when I had no idea what sort of birth I was having but now everything's good i'm begging for him/her to make an appearence!!!

1 lb a day!!!! o dear. i better get this baby out like now!!

That is quite scary...EEK! Although, I think my baby is small so I'm not too worried!

I've had back ache pretty bad for two days and have all of a sudden had the bowling ball feeling today. Bh's every night and the feeling this one could be early - but could just be wishful thinking as other three were between 9 and 16 days late!

Erin - My SIL had her baby this morning and she thought he was going to be around 7lb, maybe a little bigger but turned out he was 8lb 15.5oz....so turned out he wasn't such a small baby lol!Im trying not to get my hopes up for a small baby.

no i thought u ment oz anyway lol!!! i just put wrong sign think ha ha i still think an oz a day is alot!

oooh starting to look like Evajo might go next!! :yay:

Ive still had niggles but nothing significant or rhythmical :wall: I was sat opening presents in front of everyone at my baby shower yesterday having BHs with mild period pains, I was thinking to myself, pleaaaaase be in labour, how cool to go during my baby shower!!! no such luck! still waiting :coffee:

I've had really bad back ache today but its kind of in the middle of my back, not really low down?
I had to have a bath earlier to try and relieve it a bit...

eeek, obviously dont want you to be in pain but .... exciting!! :yay:

Its not low down though so dont know if it means anything.... Lets hope so!

How did your BBQ go Tiny? Did your OH mum and dad come in the end?

Still really achy today and deffo have bowling ball feeling! Struggling to walk to be fair - even sitting to do washing up now! I hope i go soon, don't relly now how i'm gonna manage - saying that i'm off to do some last minute shopping tomorrow - walk,walk,walk me thinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back