• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** August 2012 mummies **

I dont have a bump buddy yet, I've been so busy with work and college I havent given it a thought, but now its all looming a bit closer I'd better ask! - anyone else need a buddy?

Yeah, I have to admit last few weeks have gone quick, I'm just getting inpatient now! lol. I'm counting down to my maternity leave starts which is just over 4 weeks then it will only be 3 weeks until due date! x

Its exciting and scary at the same time the thought of leaving work! ive got 3 weeks left!

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Omg I've just realised its 60 days till my due date!!!!!!!! Need to try and sort out lo's room!!!

Cant see my ticker on phone but think I'm pretty much at 50 days now, saying 8 weeks feels ages. 50 days doesn't lol!

x

I dont have a bump buddy yet, I've been so busy with work and college I havent given it a thought, but now its all looming a bit closer I'd better ask! - anyone else need a buddy?

Naomi, I'm just about to PM you x

Eek, its getting closer Emma. When I say 6 weeks Saturday,it feels very close.

how are all the August mummies?x

Yeah 6 weeks sounds not so far away doesn't it, I can't wait now, 3 more weeks at work then happy for baby to come anytime after that! x

I've got just over 7 weeks to go and it sounds so close!although we're almost ready except the room but it's not totally urgent as baby will be in with us to start with! Plus oh is grabbing all the overtime as and when he can.

Hello August mummies!!

Hope everyone is doing well? We had to go for another scan on Wednesday as bump was measuring too big, but all is well and he is average size, so worry over. His estimated weight at the moment is 4lb7oz :)

I can't believe that it is so close now!! Not long and our lil ones will be here! Last day of work for me on Tuesday!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :)

Just wondering if anyone would like to be my bump buddy? I love the labour watch threads on here and can't wait to have one of my own!!! :)

XX

I wish I was finishing work :( Another 4 weeks to go!! Really don't know how I'm going to cope! x

I got my bfp on 2nd December last year, so I saved all my holiday this year so I could have ages off without using up too much mat leave before Bean arrives.

Physically I don't feel too bad, but it's the mental side of things- I can't deal with all the drama and flapping that goes on at that place!

XX

Last edited:
Glad your scan was ok Emily, :)

I finish work a week on Friday, so desperate now, I have to come home and have a nap. But got the bloody in laws coming to visit and MIL has invited her sister along to so gonna have a house full. Had to clean the house from top to bottom hence missed my nap so going to be like a grump toddler this Eve lol!

I'd like two weeks of my mat leave then I will be full term and bubs can make an apperance.

Wander how many of us will get July babies! x

I hope my LO isn't a july baby!!
I'm meant to have an exam re-sit on the 21st August - I'm due on the 27th!!!! x

Last edited:
im hoping for a july baby :) i cant wait to hold my little baby and the kids are waiting patiently bless them x

I don't mind July or August baby, we don't have any close family birthdays in either of them months so will be nice.

Emily - I am already bump buddies with mrswarner87 but happy to be your bump buddy too if you don't get a better offer. Just let me know.

x

I'd be happy with a July baby too - I'm getting so uncomfortable now!! Finding it really hard to sleep, sit drive, eat, well anything really!!
The eviction process begins in 3 weeks!! xx

what team Rachel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh