• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** August 2012 mummies **

Ah really pleased for her that things are progressing, hopefully she won't have to wait too much longer. Little bit jealous, wish my little one would hurry up now! lol. x

I would normally be jealous, but the fear has just hit me like a ton of bricks! Is anyone else feeling like this or is it just me? At the moment I would be ok if the baby decided to stay in there forever!

Good luck to kk and all the rest of the august mummys to be! x

I'm avoiding thinking too much about the labour otherwise I will freak myself out lol x

August ladies are we all prepared?!?!? I've got all the bits I need I think still in the process f decorating my ds's room not not completely organised!! Unfortunately it needs plastering hence we've not finished it!!!

Just need to pack our hospital bags and get a few bits for them and ask SIL for the insert for the baby car seat and think we're set!! Oh, got a couple of pics to put up in LOs room too x

I'm ready and waiting- 9 days to go!!!

I am sooooo excited I don't know what to do with myself!

I guess I'll just tidy up again...

XX

Me and OH are going to start packing the bags tomorrow! :love:
I can't wait to meet her, but I've got to the point where when people say ooh I think you could go early, anytime now! I fill up with fear! So scared now! x

I'm bouncing on my ball, losing plug and get twingey pains every now and then. I'm scared at the thought of the unknown, but really want this baby out lol.
I can so see me going 2wks over :( x

I can't wait to meet her, but I've got to the point where when people say ooh I think you could go early, anytime now! I fill up with fear! So scared now! x

Don't worry, people kept saying that to me, and I'm still here!! I had my two false labours at around 36 weeks and was convinced that was it!! Still waiting though xx

Don't worry, people kept saying that to me, and I'm still here!! I had my two false labours at around 36 weeks and was convinced that was it!! Still waiting though xx

I will probably go wayy overdue knowing my luck! Although my SIL reckons my bump has dropped and OH said this today aswell x

Oh my, I am soooooo bored waiting. I know I should be enjoying the quite time and getting as much rest etc but euurgh, I've had enough.

I've been out and seen friends and went to a national trust place today with my mum which was great but as I'm too uncomfortable to walk anywhere or do anything for any long periods of time I end up sitting on my ball for ages interspersed with housework or generally faffing.

I'm doing my own head in. Sorry for the whinge!
Xxx

Oh my, I am soooooo bored waiting. I know I should be enjoying the quite time and getting as much rest etc but euurgh, I've had enough.

I've been out and seen friends and went to a national trust place today with my mum which was great but as I'm too uncomfortable to walk anywhere or do anything for any long periods of time I end up sitting on my ball for ages interspersed with housework or generally faffing.

Xxx

I know how you feel and your further along than I am! Come on August babies, get a move on! lol x

Xxx

I know this feeling so well!! I'm just so fed up I could cry :( and I'm not even due til next week lol!! X

Due dates should be banned!!!! Should be due fortnights!!! Haha!!!xx

Just over a week to go and i am soooo excited to meet my little man- also really looking foward to being able to put my socks and shoes on without difficulty, being able to roll over in bed without causing an earthquake and not having a baby wedged in my ribs!!

Saw mw today and had a quick scan which confirmed bean is well and truly head down. I changed my mind as to which hospital i want to give birth in which is why they had to scan me today. So i am now going to my local hospital about 5 mins away from home and fingers crossed i can have a water birth with gas and air :)

Cant believe it's so close now- i am going to be gutted if i go overdue!!

XX

I'm only 36+4 and starting to feel fairly fed up :( x

I'm so fed up now. For almost a week I've been having awful period cramps, bad lower back ache and losing plug! But nothing else is happening!
Its bloomin frustrating!!!
39wks today - baby, ur more than welcome to come along now!! X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

And also, I'm really not feeling 'myself' today. I have zero energy and I'm still lying in bed!! I just want to lie here all day but have a few things I need to do :(
I don't feel sick or anything, maybe its my CFS or just end of pregnancy tiredness but I really don't want to do anything at all. Feel all sluggish and just...I duno, not at myself. Blah x

im overdue 4 days now and its my 2nd baby was sure she would be here now!asked my m/w for a sweep yesterday and she says they dont do them here till i am 7 days over :( really want this baby out now!!!

I'm so fed up now. For almost a week I've been having awful period cramps, bad lower back ache and losing plug! But nothing else is happening!
Its bloomin frustrating!!!
39wks today - baby, ur more than welcome to come along now!! X

You'd think that with all these positive signs your LO would be on their way. I doubt you'll go overdue with all this going on, it does sound really positive.

How are you feeling this afternoon?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back