• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** August 2012 mummies **

No tightenings, but have backache, although that's not new, its been coming and going for a week now. Still losing mucus plug. Only other thing is I keep getting a sharp pain in my right side, but I think its because baby is lying on a nerve.

What about u? Any exciting developments?? X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Nothing really, this little boy is teasing me I think. I woke up for a biscuit and have had a few tightenings but that's all they are.

I'm just hopeful that Leesey prediction of labour starting in 2 days is right.

Worst case is that I've only got a week to go.

I've been bouncing on my ball loads so if nothing else, I'll have fab calf and thigh muscles :D xx

Ah ladies I wish u the very best of luck. I hope yr LOs come soon x

Well if what leesey said is correct, ull go either today or tomorrow! But I suppose when u think u have no more than a week left it doesn't sound so bad, although today or tomorrow sounds an awful lot better lol.
And I'm loving that ur thinking of the positives, working ur thighs on the ball haha. I'm going to think like that when I'm bouncing on mine later on! X

I've been getting pains and pressure since late last night, just had a hot bath and going to see what happens. Called hospital and they said to call if the pains get to 3 mins apart. x

Wow, it's all happening today! Good luck Emma. How far apart are your contractions just now? x

I think roughly around 6 mins, just hoping it's the real deal! lol x

Ooooh, how exciting!

Lets hope these lil babies don't keep us waiting for too long!

6 days to go and no definite signs from me yet- back ache on and off, increase in bh and been to the loo more regularly but thats it. Things are obv gearing up and bean is def head down and nearly engaged, so hopefully wont be too long to wait!

Can't believe its so close- i want to meet my little man!!

XX

Unfortunately my tightenings died off :( Not had anything this morning. Hopefully Cherrycola progressed a bit and she's getting some good contractions.

Emma, sounds promising!! xx

I'm not sure, as I'm not entirely sure as to what to be looking for, but I think I may be losing some plug.. x

I'm not sure, as I'm not entirely sure as to what to be looking for, but I think I may be losing some plug.. x

Look for someone blowing their noses in your underwear ;)

If it's just a wee bit I wouldn't worry about it, remember you can lose plug for weeks and it replenishes itself xx

If it's just a wee bit I wouldn't worry about it, remember you can lose plug for weeks and it replenishes itself xx

It looks like when a small child wipes their nose on your sleeve... nice! x

If it looks like snot, its ur plug. I've been losing mine for exactly one week.
This time last week I was convinced labour was imminent because of losing the plug and all the pains I'd been getting, but here I am, still waiting lol x

It's stopped now :(
My hip is sore today, it seems when one thing ends another begins!! A brew and some chocolate biscuits for me I think, gonna just chill out all day x

It looks like when a small child wipes their nose on your sleeve... nice! x

Yes that lovely snotty child type of mucus. Mmm, hope no one's having their lunch just now ;) xx

Yuk it's gross isn't it. I can't believe how much plug I have lost in last few days.

How is everyone getting on? I was having contractions every 6mins but this has now increased to every 9 mins. Totally gutted and think I am just going to have to wait it out. Have gone back to bed for a lie down as I got no sleep last night. This is so so frustrating! x

Good luck ladies! Keeping my fx for you all :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back