• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** August 2012 mummies **

Feeling meh. My backache is getting worse as the day goes on and I'm currently hanging over my ball lol. I can really imagine me needing to be induced in 3 weeks, as this little girl is looking to be as stubborn as her mum lol.
How r u feeling? Any symptoms? Xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I'm not holding out much hope for the next few weeks, walking is becoming difficult and omg the pressure in my bum! My lower back is killing too :(

rant over! xx

Niggly backache is the worst but it could be the latent phase if labour that you are in already.

I've been for my sweep and the midwife was a bit surprised to see me again as she felt sure I'd go into labour last time. So she did another and Pickles head is a lot lower (how much lower can he get apart from out!!)

My cervix has thinned since last time and I'm at 2cm so fx this time it'll work. DH is on dtd duties tonight, which he's not that keen on but tough! I want to go into natural labour.

I've got another Mw appt next Friday and induction booked for 12th Aug which seems like AGES away.

She said there's no reason why I haven't gone and wondered if I was a bit anxious about the birth, so I've come home to do some yoga and breathing exercises see if that'll do anything.

We're out with friends tonight that usually have me in hysterics, so perhaps that'll take me mind off things a bit, but who knows?!
Xx

Well here's hoping the mixture of getting ur mind off it, breathing exercises and the sweep will bring something on. Being at 2cm is good, at least ur on ur way. I can't see u waiting around for much longer tbh. I definitely don't think ull be needing that induction.
I'm sending u lots of positive labour vibes!!! This is all very exciting, lol xx

Sorry ladies, but I have just read elsewhere that Sprogletts waters have gone, so it's a race between her and Lolly!!
I'm guessing it's no secret as her bump buddy mentioned it in another section of the forum, so thought I'd share xx

Oh wow! I didn't think Sproglett was due for another 6 weeks. Hope all is ok with her LO x

Just popping in to see if any of my due date buddies are going into Labour on our due date... any signs?

Still not had a response from my ask a moderater post babyem.
If Olivia has a long enough nap later will come on & update.
Whos had their babies & what dates were they born & what are their namesj

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Today is my due date and no sign of baby so far. x

Giant's snot alert! Wasn't quite what I expected, but yeah just looked like someone had blown their yucky nose all over my liner :lol:
Nothing else has happened today though so will try another walk tonight xx

Come on babies!

After my bloody show yesterday I had a bit more today. Been having contraction type pains all day but not any more frequently than every 15 mins and although I have to breath through them I would describe them as being more uncomfortable than sore. Just hope they are doing something! x

Well, tonight I walked 2.1 miles to my mother in laws to see if we could start something and I really really enjoyed the walk! Can't believe my SPD has basically disappeared - it's making the last week or so of my pregnancy so much more enjoyable :)
And even better, I started getting tightenings every 20 minutes or so. I'm still waiting to see if they've continued after I've stopped walking (I'm hoping not obviously!!) but I'll start timing them properly if they carry on. They're not remotely painful or anything yet, so could be another falsey!! Amazing how much you actually yearn for pain at this point in your pregnancy, just so you know it's real!!
I'm not getting my hopes up yet, I've got a feeling they're going to die off now that I'm back in the house, but fingers crossed!! xx

Really hope this is it for you leesey, that sounds really similar to how I was earlier today. Contractions starting get stronger now and coming every nine mins lasting for a min. Lying in bed to see if I can get some sleep but it's not happening! Still able yo breath through the contractions which is good but really hope it's not a false alarm. Not sure when I should be calling hospital either x

I think you call when they get to around 5 minutes apart, good luck, hope this is it for you! x

Thanks hun, I'm starting to get a bit excited now! Bet they ease off and I am back to waiting tomorrow morning. I feel totally out of my depth although this is my second baby. My dd was born early by emergency c section so I never got to experience the last stage of pregnancy first time round x

You'll be fine, if they start getting closer together then you know this is it, exciting! x

I'm just going to see if I can sleep, and hopefully wake up with better contractions! Last time I went to sleep on contractions they disappeared :( Hope this is the real thing, although it really is just tightenings rather than anything painful, I'm not even at the point where I need to breathe through anything, just makes me go 'oh!' :lol: Will update in the morning :)
Best of luck Cherrycola, hope things progress! xx

I've woken up with a really crampy/sick/bokey feeling - not well at all :(
I'm currently sitting on the toilet but nothing is happening, feel so ill and my belly keeps making gurgling noises. I've no idea what's causing this :(
Good luck leesey and cherrycola, hope u both have ur LO's soon!! X

Oooo! I went to bed early and missed these labour watches. V exciting. I hope they've progressed.

Leesey, I do know what you mean about looking forward to the real pain, it's like we're ready for the challenge. Although I'm sure I'll change my mind when it really does happen ha ha!

JayJay, sounds to me like you're body is getting ready for a clear out. Which could be a sign of latent labour. We're so close to your Due date anyway that this might be it!! Any tightenings or persistent low back ache?

Good luck Cherrycola, hope things have moved on for you too!!

Eeep! This is sooo exciting!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back