• May 2016 Mummies •

Sorry to hear that Dani, break ups are never good, but if you were arguing a lot more you've obviously made the right decision, and at last things have ended amicably and he's still happy to see the kids. :) hope you are genuinely ok.xx

Sorry to hear this. It's hard at any point in someone's life, mutually agreed or not. Sending hugs xx

I had to cancel my mw appointment today as I was too ill with my chest :( she wasn't happy

Sorry to hear about that babyslog. You never know what the future holds though, I'm glad it's all ended so amicably, it's the best way for the boys x

My arm is killing from my WC jab!

Its defo going in the same direction as it did with Noahs! Argh!

Still would rather this pain then baby Charlie get whopping cough! But fml lol! OUCH! Ahaha x

Mine hurt a little but was fine after a couple days. Was worried after hearing all your stories.

Anyone got strech marks? I've done really well but in he past week my boobs and hips now have them. My bump is strech free at the min. I have been rubbing in tummy butter since week 12 :(

Ive covered from my 1st pregnancy..

But no new ones as of yet.
But they didnt arrive till 34+ last time, so i know mid tri3 they will probs appear!!

I wouldnt waist ur money on creams.

Unfortunately its dwn to ur skin, ull either naturally avoid them or not regards if creams! But ive heard drinking loads if water can help ur skin with being more stretchy lol!?

Last edited:
I haven't got any this time or last, mum got none either so here's hoping

I didn't get any till about 36-37 weeks last time, got a few new ones at around 20weeks this time!! And they keep coming!!!

I had loads on my thighs and hips from puberty so was expecting to get lots more. I didn't get any until around 36 weeks with Oscar, but by the end they were all over my thighs, bum, hips and low down on my tummy. They'd literally just started to fade just before I got pregnant, typical! No sign of any new ones yet, but I'm not sure I'd notice which were new or old tbh!

I need to call my mw today and book my 28wk apt. She was meant to be in touch with me as its a home visit but I've heard nothing yet. Also need to book WC jab....hoping it doesn't go bad again either, I ended up on antibiotics after. Xxx

I've got my wc today. I've had visible stretch marks since about 20 weeks. Just on my tummy and hips tho. Xx

I've got no more stretch marks this time but I am covered in them, my mum has them bad as well. I have them on my upper arms, boobs, tummy right upto my boobs, bum, thighs and back of my calves. My partner bought me loads of cocoa butter stuff for valentines but tbh I think if you're gonna get them there's not much that will help-I use the cocoa butter to stop my skin getting itchy and dry xx

I got stretch marks on tummy and thighs last time, they've faded but are beginning to darken again now, look like pale purple tiger stripes. Grrrrr.

My wc jab seems to have settled fine, bit sore when I lay on it but nothing major, quite relieved.

Baby has been majorly active the past couple of days, its like a constant audition for the alien movies at the moment, bump is wobbling all over the place!

Also had my bloods back and I'm anaemic so now on iron tablets. Hoping they'll stop me being susceptible to every bug going as I seem to have caught everything in the past month. Also explains my tiredness. Looking forward to feeling human again.

27 weeks today :)
Officially over in tri 3! I don't know whether to be scared or excited...it's all starting to feel so real now, we'll actually have two under 2 in 3 months time and it still feels like we've got so much to do.
To mark the occasion, little lady has made her way up to my ribs - ouch!! Xxx

Yay Jenni! I know what you mean, we still have plastering, coving, painting and carpeting to do before we can sort anything out in ours and baby's room. Really anxious about still doing it when I'm going into labour!

Growth scan booked in for Tues.

Im 29wks tmz but bumps measuring at 32wks lol. I did tell her he was showing big from his 4D scan n that his big brither was a chunk. But as its over 2wjs ahead im having a scan. I'm not turning it dwn! I love to c him :) xx

Great you get to see him again. My mw said to a student doctor who was observing my appt that they allow a 3cm tolerance for bump measurements so I'm sure all is fine as yours is a 3cm difference, and as you say both you and Charlie's dad are tall. I'm 2cm bigger than 'should' be at the mo, but not too concerned, I can feel baby's had a growth spurt over the past 10 days and will probably even itself out.

Yeah i was never concerned with Noah as he was always ahead on bump & scans. He was 9lb 9.5oz and im expecting Charlie to be a 10lber anyway haha xx

Fairly sure I'm here now or roundabouts at 27+6 :)

Been catching up slowly over the last couple of days. It's all getting very real now! I've been in agony for the past couple of days, my right hip and all down my leg just aches, no matter what i'm doing. Has anyone else had this and do I need to worry?

On the plus side, less than 5 weeks to go at work! I'm so ready for the break before baby arrives, i cant believe how much crap keeps happening there! Just keeping the end in sight though.

Hope you're all keeping well. I'm jealous of those of you having extra scans and getting to see your lovely babies! Last appointment I was measuring exactly right so unless baby has a growth spurt, i'll have to wait until it's born to see it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back