Two week wait - anyone else with me?

Rooting for you Laura !! But remember if its not this time it's still early days trying!

Jiss I completely understand. The South African Rand is to hell so we pay a lot for everything. I also use mine sparingly lol
I think all currency is to hell atm haha we are clearing some debts and saving for a house deposit. Trying to conceive is so expensive hahha xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How is everyone getting on with their tww??? Xx

I had a positve opk yesterday morning and dtd quite late last night (and poor OH had to get up at 6.15 this morning lol). Opk is now back to very very faint line, so I guess that means I ov'ed yesterday? I can't get my head around the timing sometimes lol Anyway I guess I am 1dpo and today is the start of my TWW :)

I had a positve opk yesterday morning and dtd quite late last night (and poor OH had to get up at 6.15 this morning lol). Opk is now back to very very faint line, so I guess that means I ov'ed yesterday? I can't get my head around the timing sometimes lol Anyway I guess I am 1dpo and today is the start of my TWW :)
Yay welcome to the tww my Northern Irish girly. Sounds like u timed that great xx

Yay welcome to the tww my Northern Irish girly. Sounds like u timed that great xx

FX, it's the best timing we've had since July lol I have everything crossed for your testing day LL! Come on team Norn Iron lol

Last edited:

FX, it's the best timing we've had since July lol I have everything crossed for your testing day LL! Come on team Norn Iron lol

It probably is the best timing. You're probably going to ovulate today. Essentially, the positive says that you're having an LH surge so 12-36 (can be up to 72) hours after a positive opk is when you'll actually ovulate. So, having fresh sperm waiting will have given you the very best chance xx

I tested. Nuffin

Spent the rest of the day quietly trying not to cry :(

I tested. Nuffin

Aww I know how hard that is when you want to cry but you can't. Is it maybe too early? It's not over till she shows up and remember it's early days for you still ! Sending you hugs from Scotland !

I tested. Nuffin

Aww I know how hard that is when you want to cry but you can't. Is it maybe too early? It's not over till she shows up and remember it's early days for you still ! Sending you hugs from Scotland !

Now I want to cry more and go home to Scotland :(

I tested. Nuffin

:hugs:

I tested. Nuffin

Just because you tested and it was negative doesn't mean you are out. AF hasn't showed her ugly face for you yet and some women only get their + later. Don't lose hope now hun xxx there's still some way to go :hugs:

I tested. Nuffin

Just because you tested and it was negative doesn't mean you are out. AF hasn't showed her ugly face for you yet and some women only get their + later. Don't lose hope now hun xxx there's still some way to go :hugs:
Thanks guys :) I'll be fine xx

I didn't think I was on the TWW BUT I am.

When we DTD I didn't think he finished, but he did, now I'm 1 day late and I've had spotting, like yesterday I had literally a few brown spots on my pad and that's it, my app is normally spot on with predicting my period and I don't want to get my hopes up just yet as I know I'm gonna feel so down and out when AF actually turns up.

Frustrating having to wait to see if something happens, according to my app we DTD the day before I was most fertile, so who knows....i gott work with this hanging over my head so I dunno wether to bite the bullet and buy a test anyway or wait til Thursday when I'm not in work til the evening.....

If youre a day late you could test using an early detection hpt like first response...if you are pregnant, it should pick it up. More will power than me if you can hang on till thurs. Best of luck x

Well I bought a test, boots own early test which had 15m thingy.

It says test anytime of the day but I'm not testing in work so will have to see about tomorrow morning possibly if I don't come on today, I'm nervous incase I come on

Well I bought a test, boots own early test which had 15m thingy.

It says test anytime of the day but I'm not testing in work so will have to see about tomorrow morning possibly if I don't come on today, I'm nervous incase I come on

If its 15miu/ml then it might not show if you are testing around af due. You can get early detection hpt's that are 10miu/ml....if you dont get any joy with the boots one try one of tge early detection ones...superdrug do them fairly cheaply. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back