Two week wait - who's waiting?

On 14dpo, cd28. Tested on due date bfn. Wicked witch still MIA, daren't test again cos think its too close to me testing and her coming!

Knok, sorry you have a virus, I got ill last time I got bfp, so a good sign! I would stick to the paracetamol unfortunately, maybee have hot lemon drinks instead of lemsip just incase.

I'm in an IVF 2WW, it's driving me mad, no real symptoms , I would know by now tbh so not expecting a bfp when testing on friday, but got to see it through. On progesterone pessaires for your floof to help support a preg, so think thats whats keeping AF at bay till testing (it's not late , would be due tomorow I think on a normal cycle, just you have an official testing date when on IVF)

Wishing all you lovely ladies speedy 2WW with BFP's at the end!

Last edited:
Hey ladies,

Just wanted to let you all know AF arrived for me, after days of torment she showed her ugly mug, offically today.

So i'm not on cd1, going to be starting my first cycle of clomid tomorrow.

Not feeling to bad really, looking forward to the next cycle. Although i dont expect it to work first time.

Sorry to all those the witch got, and good luck to every1 left to test x x x

Hi Emma,

That's really good you get to try somthing new so atleast it's keeping you going hun. Am just so impatient now, Thursday is far way to test but i guess will just have to wait.

Wishing you luck this month!!

JJ,I am still hoping there is a shy bean for you, you are not out till she got you. I was on progesterone and once my period arrive despite taking it. Progesterone turns me into a food and hormone crazy witch myself.Its bad enough in TWW,hoping its a good sign though.
Emma, sorry she got you but at least you can try Clomid and see it if makes a difference
I am CD25 today, no signs at all except for feeling poorly but its a virus. Not sure I ovulated at all but we will in in 4-5 days time I guess.
I am tempted to test on the 28th but wondering if I should leave it longer

*hugs* to everyone who has either got bfn's or AF recently xx

knopk - i hate the decision of knowing when to test, sometimes i've left it until i'm 3-4 days late and sometimes 3-4 days early ha... i actually find when i leave it, hold off and not test and i'm late i get even more excited and convince myself it will be a bfp and that hurts more than when i test early or on day af is due and then i expect a bfn so it doesnt hit me as hard! But maybe in another few months time when i keep seeing bfn after bfn i may change my mind lol and hold off for longer.. FX for you for whenever you do decide to test!!

I'm only 4DPO / CD20 today so not much happening that's exciting :| xx

Last edited:
Its indeeda tough decision. My DH is convinced i am pregnant(he was every month of us trying before). It will be a bigger dissapointment for him as i am.not hopeful for this month

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

me out too, stealth witch in the night... kkheartsbaby, we appear to have synched our cycles....:)

Sorry ladies that she got you but yay for future bump.buddies!
Slap me,.i poas last night, i.need my hands tied behind my.back. Of course it was BFN, i know.i am not pg.

Sorry to hear about the witch!!:(

I think I'm going insane now ladies. I poas the day before yesterday, yesterday and today and now I've started seeing lines:S and I'm spotting!

Sorry to hear about the witch!!:(

I think I'm going insane now ladies. I poas the day before yesterday, yesterday and today and now I've started seeing lines:S and I'm spotting!

Which DPO are you hun? I had a wee bleed at about 4 weeks pregnant with my lo.
I think witch is on her way, i am bloated, crampy and have tugging in my tum. Also very irritable. Hate PMT

OMG,i think my eyes are failing and i cam see a very fainy line....

lets see!!

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Its very very faint, not sure its coming up on photosuploadfromtaptalk1343283847394.jpg

Wanted to take a photo again as ot wad clearer and managed to break the test lol. I shouls probably wait 2 days and test anyway

here i am bk again on my 2ww second one since mc in may but this is my first full cycle and following smep and im now dpo1 so here we go bring the madness on lol xx

Witch supposed to be here today-tomorrow, nothing so far. Just hope its not another 90+days.cycle. Hurry up.witch

hi girls just wanted to give you an update, I didn't think my period was quite right last week so I went to see my doctor, turns out it was an early miscarriage, going to try again this month xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back