negative test with pregnancy symptoms

xxvickyxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here and driving myself insane!

This is me and my husbands first month of trying for a baby after having a miscarraige in november at 6 weeks. My periods are pretty regular but this month I'm now 3 days late. I've got what feels like every pregnancy symptom going! Nausea, dizzy spells, sore breasts, mood swings, tierdness and vaginal discharge.

I took a pregnancy test on wednesday which was when I was due and got a negative result. So I took another one on friday and got the same.

I've also been having period pain for about as long as I've been getting the symptoms which is about 2 weeks. Is this too early to have these symptoms?

Strange thing is, is that I've got four year old twins and I didn't get one single symptom with them or the baby I miscarried. I feel like I'm going crazy! One minute I think I'm pregnant and the next I'm getting pains as if my period is about to start!

I'm trying to wait until wednesday to do another test but I'm very inpatient!!

I didn't get my bfp until I was 10 days late, I also had cramping in my tum, good luck xo

Thanks for your reply. I supose it seems a bit too easy to fall pregnant in the first month. We were trying for over a year with the twins. But there's also the chance that I'm not pregnant. The test on wednesday can't come quick enough!

i am in a simular situation to you. you sound exactly like what i have just posted. good luck :)

Stranger things have happened hun, my sister fell pregnant the first month off the pill, so it can happen :) :dust: I hope you get a pleasant surprise x

I'm the same, only i'm 10 days late today and still negative test. Have had a blood test though so waiting for results. I'm getting a few symptoms to. Good luck xx

am in the same situation however last tim e i was pregnant it took a week after my period was due to get a positive test! so keep hope! i am! the games not over untill A/F shows her face! :D

I had all those symptoms last month and was 4 days late and loads of BFPs then I got AF (32 day cycle). But, it sounds promising so fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back