Two week wait - who's waiting?

Meant to to ov tests but accidentally did HCG one too lol. I seem to have quite strong opks in the mornon, weird

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi there ladies! :flower:

Im 12DPO today! And i have taken a pregnancy test this evening at 17:30pm. I had some tiny little spots of red blood on my tissue when I went to the bathroom, only one little spot a wipe (Sorry TMI) So for times in a row and the 5th time I wiped there was nothing there! Went to the bathroom again in the middle of the night and wiped myself once and this time was a bigger spot but really pale pink this time like a candy floss pink (Sorry ) Anyway nothing there today only increased CM. So I took a test a little earlier was ment to test tomorrow morning at 13DPO. I have posted two images both the same test just one is tweaked so you can see the lines better, The lines are green on the tweak though Im pretty sure there is a second dull green line. This was taken 5-10 mins after the test was done. You may need to save the images to zoom in a bit I had to because the upload is quite tiny I dont know why.

And oh the weird cramping :haha::blush:

What do you ladies think? Could this be a start to my BFP? :cloud9:

Some bigger sized pictures and I am testing tomorrow also the 1st August

untitled11.jpg

img014.jpg

Well today I'm 5dpo so bk in the 2ww saga again :-/ hoping it will be my last trying to be possitive as folowed smep and this iis my first full cycle since my mmc in may,don't know if I can see anything on ur tests but hope it is ur bfp gd luck x

Hi, guessing most of you guys won't know me. I've been here since Jan 2011 and had my beautiful boy in Jan 2012. I am 1 dpo and inadvertently in a 2ww. You'd think at the grand old age of 39 I'd know to be more careful :blush:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

hi girls just wanted to give you an update, I didn't think my period was quite right last week so I went to see my doctor, turns out it was an early miscarriage, going to try again this month xo

Oh Hun very sorry to hear that :( :hug:

Thx guys I feel rather silly. DH got a birthday treat which went too far, haha big TMI, which is why I'm in this predicament. Mixed feelings, pooping it but I know I'll feel a bit disappointed if I'm not too. Wasn't going to TTC until the New Year. HoHum whatever will be will be etc :)

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Tested with clear blue Digital at 18DPO (But implantation spotting as not until 11 and 12DPO) and :bfn: Knew that was going to happen... :cry:

My mum said though it may be early and everyone is different, I do have a bloat and my jeans are getting tighter and it feels firm and bumpy. My mum didn't test positive till she was 6 weeks gone with me, and she was testing from 4 weeks! (And I was her first) And my sister (Her second) She was 8 weeks gone before she tested positive. My best friend was 8-9weeks when she started to get symptoms and tested positive with her son. So maybe Im going to be a late BFP? A shy one..? Im going to visit my doctor in the morning and ask about my tummy and if I can have a blood HcG.

5 dpo for me. Am new to all this. Second month of really trying...

Hubby and I are ttc again after mc last month, we tried smep this time using clearblue digital ovulation kit, although we were so exhausted that we didn't completely follow the plan we didn't bd on cd8 or cd 14, just had no energy its been a very stressful time, fingers crossed it was enough, good luck to everyone else af due 18/08, cm has been totally different this month I Duno if that's coz of mc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back