Two week wait - anyone else with me?

I will be in tww tmrw...this boob pain tortures me every month...so weird as before ttc I never experienced boob pain ...ever . Now I find it so uncomfortable ��

I'm now 10 DPO! I have sore boobs and a few sharp pains in my lower abdomen! I got out of work early (12pm) because of storm Ophelia and had myself a nap lol Not building my hopes up though, I fully expect AF to appear towards the end of the week!

Alexis, I know exactly what you mean. I also never realized how painful my breasts get until ttc. Good luck!!!

Pidgeridoo, good luck to you, too!!! Hopefully the witch stays away.

I had a BFP dream last night. I was 10dpo when I tested. That will be Friday for me (the day of my Dr appointment) so I guess maybe that'll be the day? But typically the dreams mean nothing lol

:dust: to all of you!

Good luck to all of you ladies! :dust:

I am 2dpo today and 1st month ttc our 2nd baby. I told myslef that this time around I am going to be all chilled out and not stress or symptom spot during the 2ww.... Naturally I already told myself I may be pregnant and even looked up what the due day would be... and so it begins :looped:

Last edited:
My DH said to me be dreamt we had a baby boy. He never says stuff like that. Hoping it's a sign.

Alexis, Good luck! I hope you get your baby boy!

Soooooo......

After DTD with DH, I noticed some bleeding. I'm 9dpo. I just don't see AF being a week early. FX for implantation bleeding. Dr tomorrow, hopefully things will work out this time around, but not getting my hopes up.

Also got some cramping going on. Ugh please don't be the witch a week early :(

Soooooo......

After DTD with DH, I noticed some bleeding. I'm 9dpo. I just don't see AF being a week early. FX for implantation bleeding. Dr tomorrow, hopefully things will work out this time around, but not getting my hopes up.

FX for it being implantation bleeding!!!! Do you often get your period earlier than expected? x

Soooooo......

Bleeding after sex can happen during any stage of pregnancy due to increased blood flow to the area.

Here's hoping it's a positive sign xxx

Thanks, ladies!

KHTW, no, I have never gotten my period earlier. AF is like clockwork for me. The spotting was only a tad bit after we had some fun. Then this AM I had some brown after wiping. Guess I'll wait it out since the dr only had a consultation with me today.

GG, I hope that's why it happened. The only time I bled/bleed after sex was the first time and then if we dtd a day before AF is expected. Being that she isn't expected until Thursday and today is 10dpo, wishful thinking its implantation.

Good luck, ladies! :dust:

Sounds good signs Lemur! I am 4dpo and woke up with sciatica pain in my right butt cheek...ahhh! I just feel tired and mega hungry. Good luck with ur appt at Docs.

Had a dream about my baby last night. It was a girl.

Tested this AM and negative. Most hope is gone. But AF isn't for 4 more days. We shall see.

Ive also heard you can get implantation cramps not dissimilar to af so fingers crossed lemur. If you only had IB and cramps yesterday?? Then your hcg wont be detected for 3-4 days x

Last edited:
4 days is still a long time! Stay positive x

Melly, spotting started Thursday, and it was only after hubs and I dtd. I put a pad on that night and a little more spotting happened during the morning. Yesterday after we dtd I bled again, but it wasn't as much as Thursday and there was no spotting afterwards during the day. Have had some cramping, but very very little. I feel like its maybe just gas considering I have been very gassy and a bit constipated. Sore boobs come and go. Don't think any of this is related to being PG though, but more of AF being on her way.

KHTW, the only reason I haven't lost ALL hope is because there are still 4 more days. Trying to stay positive, but its really hard this time. I don't know why.

:dust: to all of you though!

You never know lemur. I always think it's when you least expect it. I have a whole week to wait and it's draaaaaggging. I am fully expecting af.

I agree with alexis. I caught the month i wasnt even trying! Keep positive lemur. Im 14dpo and a bfn....emotional, cramps....shes imminent! Just waiting for af as not had one since mmc 5 weeks ago. good luck to everyone else xx

Thanks ladies.

Spotting continues. As well as increasing cramps. We shall see in 3 more days unless AF shows up early.

Thanks for the positive vibes!

Good luck everyone! Lemur I also spot after dtd sometimes, annoying because I dont want to see it!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back