Two week wait - who's waiting?

:hug::hug:to all who the cowbag has visited

I'm 10dpo now, and feeling great!!! Loads of energy and cheerful as anything. I don't think it bodes well for BFP though as its not exactly a typical symptom and everytime i have been pregnant, I've felt like poop...

I have started some reflexology this month though, so don't know if its to do with that or not.

Last edited:
Well bored of af cramps so took a test and bfn on predictor not even a evap line to shout about. I have test too early at 11dpo so shall see if witch coming for me now...

Well im in my last stages of my TWW and its driving me up the wall.

I'm due on today but so far have no evidence of her showing up. Had a rummage around this morning and all i found was creamy cm....i get that at the end of every cycle, so nothing to get excited about. I have twinges/cramps in my left side, had them last night too but could just be AF unpacking.

I keep feeling really wet downstairs too, but when i wipe there is nothing there...i think i'm driving myself insane!

I just wish she would show up, i have clomid to try next cycle and cant wait to get started......so of course she's gonna be a cow and hold out as long as she can....

....i refuse to test tho, she always shows up after i've spent money on a test!

Good luck to those left in their tww x x
FX Emma the witch not to show her face. Am 15 dpo, the only symptom i have is just abit of sore breast, nothing much happening dowmn there, could probably say am so dry. We'll be testing next week if af doesn't show. It's driving me insane just to think of testing and get a BFN, so am holding on just a little bit to see if the witch's gonna show up. Good luck too hun.

my period arrived :( I just don't get it, I've had so many symptoms. so gutted :(
Hi Heather,
I'ts a bad feeling!!! The bright side is, it takes a few days to clear then you can start bd again.Hope you get your bfp next month. Baby dust to all..

Just starting my 2ww, positive opk last night and today so have bd'd today and plan to tomorrow as well. Then the anxious wait commences again! Going to try my hardest not to drive myself mad with symptom spotting but then I say that every month.....!

Just starting my 2ww, positive opk last night and today so have bd'd today and plan to tomorrow as well. Then the anxious wait commences again! Going to try my hardest not to drive myself mad with symptom spotting but then I say that every month.....!

Ohh cornishfairy - we are both around the same time in our 2WW, exciting times :) xx

Urgh, i feel like i.have PMT,.back cramps, wanting food all the time and irritability

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well ding song the witch has arrived grrr, well here we go again maybe a may baby?

BeeSmall.. Are you still in with a chance, anymore poas?

Mummywanabe - sorry she got you!

Mummywanabe, sorry to hear she arrived.
I very strong lower back/tummy pain, if i am not PG, i will need physio for it! Lifting 12 kg child is taking its toll probably

Ok I'm so confused, today I'm 13 dpo, I thought af had started yesterday although 2 days early, and not at all like my usual af, but its virtually gone now, normally lasts four or 5 days, lots of dark clots and dark brown blood but not at all heavy and only really there when I wipe, do u think there's a chance this wasn't actually af??? An awful lot crampier than usual too, full of gas and feel bloated, haven't a clue what's going on

have you tested again hun just in case?? My AF usually last 4-5 days but this last cycle just gone was really random and lasted 2 days and was just brown not red like usual :s our bodies i swear just set out to confuse us sometimes grr xx

Strange mummywanebe! I feel stupid, I poas this morning, with a DIGITAL. It was the only test I had at home, and of course it said "Not pregnant". So I of course had to crack it open to see the lines, but these tests have lines even though you're not pregnant I've read :(

Wishing the rest of you lots of luck!!

FX!

Hi everyone I'm
New to this site ....
I'm ttc and I'm just confused really! Me and my boyfriend have tried for a month and my period ended up coming so that was a disappointment!

My period came on the 20th of this month and I'm
On for 6 days so my period will finish on the 25th .

Can someone please tell me when I should have sex? And I'm
Confused about the whole ovulating and when it's the best time I'm
Fertile.... I'm going mad since I haven't got a clue as to when to have sex to try for a baby after my period is finished????

Anyone ??

Hi jo.sd! Do you have regular cycles? I would buy some ovulation predictors kit (look on ebay) and buy some ovulations tests. Than you can find out when you are ovulating and have sex at the right time. If you have cycles of 28 days, than normal your cyclus day 14 will be your ovulation day (or around this time), but this differ from woman to woman. I would buy ovulation tests, than it is easier to track!

Lots of luck!

xx

Hi jo.sd! Do you have regular cycles? I would buy some ovulation predictors kit (look on ebay) and buy some ovulations tests. Than you can find out when you are ovulating and have sex at the right time. If you have cycles of 28 days, than normal your cyclus day 14 will be your ovulation day (or around this time), but this differ from woman to woman. I would buy ovulation tests, than it is easier to track!

Lots of luck!

xx

Hi there thanks for replying so quick... Every month my cycle is the same except this month changed , in June I started my period on the 22nd but this month I started early on the 20th I'm always on time it's just it's changed this month ... So when I buy my ovulating kit what does that do?

Thank you

I have an answer to feeling achey - i picked up a virus. What can i take during TWW? I had paracetamol but it isnt really doing that much. Can i have lemsip?

Lots of luck!

xx

Hi there thanks for replying so quick... Every month my cycle is the same except this month changed , in June I started my period on the 22nd but this month I started early on the 20th I'm always on time it's just it's changed this month ... So when I buy my ovulating kit what does that do?

Thank you

Depending on how long cycles you have, you start testing. The first time I started testing I started from cycle day 10 and I think I got a positive test on cd 14(cycle day). A positive ovulation test is not like a pregnancy test, the test line has to be just as strong as the control line or stronger. I usually mark my tests and take care of them so I can compare them. You'll see clearly when you have ovulated!! And also, it's a good idea to buy many ovulation tests. It may take a while to get pregnant (I hope it doesn't take too long, but it took me 15 months, just as you know)

xx

I am 19dpo tested this morning bfn :( still no af or signs of af jus lots of cm! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back