Two week wait - who's waiting?

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Hey girls today is ov day and the next two weeks are going to feel very long!! This is our 10th cycle ttc, this month have done things slightly different, I've been using pregnacare conception, have drank no alcohol at all and have tried to eat a healthier diet, we've :bd: 1-2 times a day for the last week...we r tired LOL so now the nail biting begins and I really have to be good and not poas!!

Meee I'm waiting too!

I ovulated at the weekend, (CD17) not really done anything different this month, although we have been a bit more chilled about the whole thing than in some previous months.

We BD'd CD9,11,13,14,16,17 & 18 and used C+ on CD16,17 & 18.

Might throw one in tonight for good measure ;)

Good luck and try not to symptom spot - waste of time!.xxx

What is c+ I've heard a lot of people talking about it, I try not to symptom spot but everytime I get a twinge my mind goes into overdrive!!

Good luck to all you ladies embarking on their 2 WW. Here's hoping that it ends in BFP's for you all. xx

Its Conceive Plus - its a sperm friendly lubricant that mimics EWCM.xx

I'm waiting too, hate waiting! I think i ov'd on Thursday CD15, (got my +ve opk on tue night) and we bd CD8, CD9, CD11, CD13, CD14, CD15, this time we bd more than once a day around ov, I never know whether to dtd once a day, more than once a day or every other day' so confusing! Good luck to everyone xxx

im waiting altho mines nearly over now im dpo10 and 80% sure im preg but i just dont wanna get my hopes up as this is my first 2ww since my mb=c and erpc bk in may had plenty of symptoms but my body has been cruel before and gave me wat my heart desired most and my af came along so not long to go for me gd luck the rest of yas for this 2ww xxx

Meeeeee

My history is in my sig

This cycle we bd on 30th June, 2nd July, ovulated on 5th July I think and bd on 5th and 8th (for good measure!) we struggle with bd as my endo is horribly painful and it kills to bd.

So I'm about 4dpo with testing due on 17th :)

My ttw started today. Everyone seems to bd a lot more than me! We bd cd14, 16, 18 & 19 and I had a peak on my cbfm on cd17 and 18 so I hope I have caught but not getting my hopes up as it's been a while for me. Good luck everyone x

I'm half way through my TWW. Ovulated last Monday and AF due next Monday. Have been having really weird cramps which might be promising plus other weird possible symptoms but don't want to get my hopes up and it's too early to test. So frustrating. Especially when you don't know whether to follow pregnancy food/drink advice to be on the safe side! Can't wait to test!

I am in TWW and currently at 8 dpo today and going crazy trying to symptom spot. Lol. Debating on POAS tomorrow morning. Eek!

I have had different cramping the past few days and a "warm" feeling in my uterus last night. Anyone ever experience this warm feeling? And has it ever been anything?

Baby dust to all! Xx
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I POAS this morning at 9DPO and nothing so don't fret if it's the same for you tomorrow. Still early. Not had a warm feeling, but I have a weird full feeling and have for the last few days. Have been pregnant twice before and miscarried both times, but I remember feeling like this both times, although can't remember from when. Waiting is killing me. Convinced I am pregnant but waiting for BFP before getting too involved if you see what I mean. Good luck to you tomorrow if you do try!

Just started 2ww, fx to all you ladies first in line. Will keep you updated of any symptoms :)

I'm on my first 2ww...hating it already and I'm only 2dpo!! Ahhh how will I last another 12 days?!

I know it's sooo unlikely we'll get pregnant this month but it's so hard not to get your hopes up.

I POAS this morning at 9DPO and nothing so don't fret if it's the same for you tomorrow. Still early. Not had a warm feeling, but I have a weird full feeling and have for the last few days. Have been pregnant twice before and miscarried both times, but I remember feeling like this both times, although can't remember from when. Waiting is killing me. Convinced I am pregnant but waiting for BFP before getting too involved if you see what I mean. Good luck to you tomorrow if you do try!

Thanks for replying hun. :) FX for us both! I hope you get your bfp this month!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

beesmall when are you planning on testing.. I'm on 1po so following behind you!

Planning on testing on Monday 23rd....I really want to hold out and do it then but I know how impatient I am! What about you?

Me too I've put down for that date on the July thread but knowing my luck af will come day after on 28 day cycle. Fx anyways.

Can i join? Think i ov'd yesterday or today... As af due in 14 days, i think i am going to declare this 1dpo!!!

I'm going to be 11 DPO tomorrow so am going to retest first thing in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back