Two week wait - anyone else with me?

Hi I think im 3dpo, where's everyone else up to? Xxx

I'm 4DPO, we're almost testing buddies lol

Yay! Hello testing buddy!
Any symptoms? I've got slightly sore boobs, still got ewcm, had a couple of odd pinching sensations, been starving hungry and thirsty.
Xxx

I have had a bit more CM than usual and a full feeling in my lower abdomen. Hope it means something! From reading different posts on this forum sore boobs seems to be a very positive sign TT, FX it's your month! :)

Hope its your month too, I do seem to have chemicals mainly,hoping for a sticky bean!
How long have you been trying?xxx

We were NTNP for about two years, actively trying now since May! Although even nowwhen we are actively trying, with our work schedules it can be hard for us to hit the optimum time! Makes me wonder how often we actually got the timing anywhere near right when NTNP! I've never even had a whiff of a BFP unfortunately :( We are currently startng fertility investigations though so hopefully it will happen soon! :) How long have you been trying? :)

Have been trying over 2 years now although granted in the beginning didn't really think too much about the timing.
We could have investigations but my oh won't get his SA done, he says he wants to keep his hopes up and see if it happens naturally.
So I've had numerous chemicals and try not to get my hopes up too much.
So still got sore boobs, bloated and tired.
How about you? Xxx

Hi I think im 3dpo, where's everyone else up to? Xxx

I'm 4DPO, we're almost testing buddies lol

Yay! Hello testing buddy!
Any symptoms? I've got slightly sore boobs, still got ewcm, had a couple of odd pinching sensations, been starving hungry and thirsty.
Xxx

I have had a bit more CM than usual and a full feeling in my lower abdomen. Hope it means something! From reading different posts on this forum sore boobs seems to be a very positive sign TT, FX it's your month! :)

Hope its your month too, I do seem to have chemicals mainly,hoping for a sticky bean!
How long have you been trying?xxx

We were NTNP for about two years, actively trying now since May! Although even nowwhen we are actively trying, with our work schedules it can be hard for us to hit the optimum time! Makes me wonder how often we actually got the timing anywhere near right when NTNP! I've never even had a whiff of a BFP unfortunately :( We are currently startng fertility investigations though so hopefully it will happen soon! :) How long have you been trying? :)

Have been trying over 2 years now although granted in the beginning didn't really think too much about the timing.
We could have investigations but my oh won't get his SA done, he says he wants to keep his hopes up and see if it happens naturally.
So I've had numerous chemicals and try not to get my hopes up too much.
So still got sore boobs, bloated and tired.
How about you? Xxx

I'm the same, not too sure how much of the two years of NTNP can actually count for us since we probably weren't hitting the right time too often! Going by our referral letter we recieved I think our first appointment at the hospital could include OH getting his SA done! It's quite nerve wracking! Aw I'm sorry for your losses TT! :hugs: They are all promising signs FX it will mean a BFP for you! I am very tired! I had a headache last night and still have an icrease in CM! I'm not being to hopeful though, I don't know how likely it could be for OH and I to concieve naturally! :)

Technically in the 2ww since I ovulated either Monday or yesterday. Gotta DTD once more tonight with DH. I'm feeling pretty good about this one. Pup has been a bit attached to me tonight, like he was last time. Fingers crossed!!!

:dust: yall!!!

Last edited:
I will be joining you lemur in tww very soon....any time from the wknd...just been dtd since Tuesday and testing opks...no surge yet! Come on month 10 !!! Good luck lemur!

I will be joining you lemur in tww very soon....any time from the wknd...just been dtd since Tuesday and testing opks...no surge yet! Come on month 10 !!! Good luck lemur!

Almost the same timing Alexis. My fertile window should be tomorrow to Wednesday so we'll get it well covered. Opk's not there yet so just hoping I do actually ovulate x

Ahhhh so excited for you!

Almost the same timing Alexis. My fertile window should be tomorrow to Wednesday so we'll get it well covered. Opk's not there yet so just hoping I do actually ovulate x

I have been covering this whole week from Tue as I am sure I ovulate before my opk detects a surge . We have dtd cd10 and cd12 and going to cover cd14 15 16 then 18...maybe 20 too. My opks always gradually get darker but surge only lasts about 12 hours and my af always shows up day of my first pos so i think I've read your lh surge can be delayed on testing urine? I am all bloated, sore boobs and iritated so its happening soon! I am going by my bodys signs more than anything. Ive had ewcm since Tuesday eve!

Last edited:

I have been covering this whole week from Tue as I am sure I ovulate before my opk detects a surge . We have dtd cd10 and cd12 and going to cover cd14 15 16 then 18...maybe 20 too. My opks always gradually get darker but surge only lasts about 12 hours and my af always shows up day of my first pos so i think I've read your lh surge can be delayed on testing urine? I am all bloated, sore boobs and iritated so its happening soon! I am going by my bodys signs more than anything. Ive had ewcm since Tuesday eve!

Could have written that myself! My opk today is markedly darker than yesterday but still not a positive. Loads of ewcm, boobs achey today and I agree, I think I ovulate with or maybe before a positive opk. The three months I've conceived, we've dtd one or two days before I've had a smiley face. Last cycle, we dtd 30 hours after I got a positive opk and no conception.

Gonna have to be a quicky tonight but we'll have fun with it 😂

Think I am about 7DPO today! I'm very stuffy definitely have a cold brewing, I have read a few people mention that this good be a good sign? I think I have more CM than usual and I woke up a few times last night too which is unusual for me, normally I sleep right through until my alarm wakes me lol Had a sharp pains in my lower abdomen too! I think I could be reading too deeply into things though, don't want to buld my hopes up lol

Could have written that myself! My opk today is markedly darker than yesterday but still not a positive. Loads of ewcm, boobs achey today and I agree, I think I ovulate with or maybe before a positive opk. The three months I've conceived, we've dtd one or two days before I've had a smiley face. Last cycle, we dtd 30 hours after I got a positive opk and no conception.

Have fun! I am glad I am not the only one who has this! Wr have never haf a positive test tho. I am going to pounce on hubby in the morn and sunday morn and Prob have ovulated by then but going to keep going. Keep trying...nothing else for it!

Have fun! I am glad I am not the only one who has this! Wr have never haf a positive test tho. I am going to pounce on hubby in the morn and sunday morn and Prob have ovulated by then but going to keep going. Keep trying...nothing else for it!

Absolutely...couldn't give up. Have a fun weekend xx

Think I am about 7DPO today! I'm very stuffy definitely have a cold brewing, I have read a few people mention that this good be a good sign? I think I have more CM than usual and I woke up a few times last night too which is unusual for me, normally I sleep right through until my alarm wakes me lol Had a sharp pains in my lower abdomen too! I think I could be reading too deeply into things though, don't want to buld my hopes up lol
Good luck I have everything crossed for you xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's my opk stick went positive this morn. We dtd tue thur and then again this morn before I did the test and going to dtd tonight or tmrw am and then again Monday eve and maybe wed eve then thats it covered....eeekkkk !

That's my opk stick went positive this morn. We dtd tue thur and then again this morn before I did the test and going to dtd tonight or tmrw am and then again Monday eve and maybe wed eve then thats it covered....eeekkkk !
You got this hehe xx

Thanks...feeling very positive and hopeful. God this bloating is awful...cheers ovulation...dtd is last thing i feel like haha

So today I'm 8DPO and my lower back and abdomen are pretty sore and I have pretty bad cramps! Feel like AF could arrive any second, which would leave me six days early! Hopefully this won't be the case! Trying so hard not to build my hopes up, I feel like I could be in for a big fall! :( Good luck this weekend Alexis and GG! Got my FX for you guys! :)

So today I'm 8DPO and my lower back and abdomen are pretty sore and I have pretty bad cramps! Feel like AF could arrive any second, which would leave me six days early! Hopefully this won't be the case! Trying so hard not to build my hopes up, I feel like I could be in for a big fall! :( Good luck this weekend Alexis and GG! Got my FX for you guys! :)

Ahhh, thank you. I'm absolutely shattered but determined to dtd when oh gets home. Started work at 5.30 this morning, did a split shift...after 2.5 hours sleep last night as our "quicky" turned into a marathon as usual, lol. Am back in at 5.30 tomorrow and did a 12.5 hour shift Friday. I'm pooped, but not pooped enough to give in...hahaha

Ahhh, thank you. I'm absolutely shattered but determined to dtd when oh gets home. Started work at 5.30 this morning, did a split shift...after 2.5 hours sleep last night as our "quicky" turned into a marathon as usual, lol. Am back in at 5.30 tomorrow and did a 12.5 hour shift Friday. I'm pooped, but not pooped enough to give in...hahaha
Wow I thought my working hours were crazy haha kudos to u for managing to dtd so much too! My poor hubby has been neglected lately cuz I feel all af -like but no witch :( xx

Also 8dpo
Sore nipples and lower abdomen pain like I'm about to come on.
I have a feeling we didn't catch this month :-(
There's still time but I'm not holding my breath lol
X

I am 6dpo. Only sore boobs which started the day that I ovulated. Thought it was just sore from ovulation, but the pain and tenderness continued to increase. Not symptom spotting again. Actually don't even have any positivity in my mind this time around. Dr appt on Friday (because its been a year of TTC) so maybe they will do bloodwork and discover I am pregnant? LOL wishful thinking.

How is everyone else coming along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back