Two week wait - anyone else with me?

First Response tests say you can test up to 6 days before period is late...today is 6 days...should I??? :O :O

I ve had symptims every time and have def not been in my head. Anither pregnancy announcment in my work today and only 9 of us. Ive found it difficult to take x

First Response tests say you can test up to 6 days before period is late...today is 6 days...should I??? :O :O

Lol NOOOOOO too scared it will give a false negative, I'll be devastated if you get a negative. Thiiiiink you should wait just a little longer...eh?

I ve had symptims every time and have def not been in my head. Anither pregnancy announcment in my work today and only 9 of us. Ive found it difficult to take x

I'm so sorry Alexis, I can only imagine how gutted you are. Wish words had the power to numb pain, really I do. :hugs: thinking of you hun xxx

I would test Laura! If you feel different to other months that's a good sign!

I'm so sorry Alexis :(

10dpo and bfn for me on a cheapie so I'm out reslly aren't I. wasn't expecting anything else after the clinic last week said ohs sperm sample was bad but still it sucks! xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I'm not in this month as hubby is away & as much as this waiting time in my cycle generally makes me quite insane I miss not having some slim chance of piddling on a stick and more than one line appearing.

if I were in your shoes Luckylaura I would not have the self control not to especially as your body is sending out little morsels for you to ponder over. .. fx for you

I'm still fairly new here and still feel on the outside but I'm definitely finding some genuine ladies who seem to actually care about others struggles and general irritations while trying to conceive.

I certainly realised this time around that it can be a difficult subject to talk about with friends or family more so if they fall pregnant (just like that or accidentally) and your still trying. My best friend and I started trying at the same time she now has a 12 week old, and everywhere I look seems to be a bump in all it's beautiful glory reminding me how much I really want to be carrying a child.

I can only keep positive and tell myself that it will happen at the right time and while I don't know why now isn't that time it will, hopefully all fall into some kind of place.

Every day is a step closer to the wait being over and hopefully healthy pregnancies beginning

I'm not in this month as hubby is away & as much as this waiting time in my cycle generally makes me quite insane I miss not having some slim chance of piddling on a stick and more than one line appearing.

if I were in your shoes Luckylaura I would not have the self control not to especially as your body is sending out little morsels for you to ponder over. .. fx for you

I'm still fairly new here and still feel on the outside but I'm definitely finding some genuine ladies who seem to actually care about others struggles and general irritations while trying to conceive.

I certainly realised this time around that it can be a difficult subject to talk about with friends or family more so if they fall pregnant (just like that or accidentally) and your still trying. My best friend and I started trying at the same time she now has a 12 week old, and everywhere I look seems to be a bump in all it's beautiful glory reminding me how much I really want to be carrying a child.

I can only keep positive and tell myself that it will happen at the right time and while I don't know why now isn't that time it will, hopefully all fall into some kind of place.

Every day is a step closer to the wait being over and hopefully healthy pregnancies beginning

Ugh! Tell me about it hun! I'm literally the only one left to still get pregnant. Every cycle that passes without a bfp I can't help but stress about whether I'll be 7 years down the line with still no hope (HUGE respect for the ladies who has suffered this hell for any extended period of time - no disrespect)

I've only now really started to open up more to you ladies here and it helps so much to just get my frustrations, hopes, dreams and fears off my chest. This really is an incredible forum because of its incredible ladies xxxx

I really couldn't cope some days without you girls on here. This is the worst thing ever. I wish I could wave a magic wand for all our BFPs dreams to come true in 2017. Thanks for all the virtual hugs !

I really couldn't cope some days without you girls on here. This is the worst thing ever. I wish I could wave a magic wand for all our BFPs dreams to come true in 2017. Thanks for all the virtual hugs !

I know...I'm desperate for my own bfp just as desperate for everyone else xx

I know...I'm desperate for my own bfp just as desperate for everyone else xx

I am finding it hard to find my smile lately. I reallly am rooting for all of you. Some very promising symptoms past day days for some folk!:dance:

Lol NOOOOOO too scared it will give a false negative, I'll be devastated if you get a negative. Thiiiiink you should wait just a little longer...eh?

hahaha are you more scared than I am? :hugs:

I am hanging in there, just for you <3 xx

I would test Laura! If you feel different to other months that's a good sign!

I'm so sorry Alexis :(

10dpo and bfn for me on a cheapie so I'm out reslly aren't I. wasn't expecting anything else after the clinic last week said ohs sperm sample was bad but still it sucks! xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I didn't get a chance to pick up a test today, but if my amazon cheapies arrive tomorrow I might do it then instead of friday...which is instead of the 12th :p hahaha keep changing the plan x

Also in the danger of doing some excessive posting :p I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 I actually couldn't get through this past few days especially never mind any of this without you guys!

WHEN (not if) I get my bfp, I won't want to move onto the next stage without you all :( you'd better come with me :dust: :dust: :dust: xxxx

Oh I know EXACTLY how that feels, I have three girls pregant at work and it's so so hard to watch their bumps grow and hear them all chat about whether they want to find out the sex, what names they like etc :( I think you should test LuckyLaura your symptoms are so promising and since you've had them from so early on it could mean you implanted early and a faint positive might show up :) I got a letter from the fertility clinic today although I haven't had a chance to get a good look at it yet since I was in from work at 6pm, then rushing about getting ready to head into town with OH. I'm staying with my mum tonight while he is working and his job is just around the corner from her house so made since for one journey in. Anyway it means I won't get a good look at it until tomorrow morning. At a quick glance it looks like there is a form to fill in to gather info for our first appointment and they want OH's sperm analysis done beforehand also. I'm surprised at how quick things are moving forward, feeling positive :) The only downside is that the letter is from the Belfast trust which means a good forty minute journey each way and they want OH and I to attend every appointment together, meaning lots of leave will be taken and we both need to give a months notice to take leave so FX we get the dates well in advance :)

Last edited:

Oh I know EXACTLY how that feels, I have three girls pregant at work and it's so so hard to watch their bumps grow and hear them all chat about whether they want to find out the sex, what names they like etc :( I think you should test LuckyLaura your symptoms are so promising and since you've had them from so early on it could mean you implanted early and a faint positive might show up :) I got a letter from the fertility clinic today although I haven't had a chance to get a good look at it yet since I was in from work at 6pm, then rushing about getting ready to head into town with OH. I'm staying with my mum tonight while he is working and his job is just around the corner from her house so made since for one journey in. Anyway it means I won't get a good look at it until tomorrow morning. At a quick glance it looks like there is a form to fill in to gather info for our first appointment and they want OH's sperm analysis done beforehand also. I'm surprised at how quick things are moving forward, feeling positive :) The only downside is that the letter is from the Belfast trust which means a good forty minute journey each way and they want OH and I to attend every appointment together, meaning lots of leave will be taken and we both need to give a months notice to take leave so FX we get the dates well in advance :)

I applied for a job in the Belfast Trust today...random...I am really glad that things seem to be moving along faster than you had thought! Maybe they're getting something right for once in those Trusts haha

I am kicking myself I didnt buy a test today for tomorrow first thing but at the same time im too scared to test. My symptoms have all kinda died down, still bloated and twinges in my stomach and a few crampy feelings but thats it. I am wondering now if its been the flu causing it all ...

Aw FX for your application LuckyLaura! :) Maybe I will meet you in the corridor lol I know every month I test I'm scared that I will see a BFN even though deep down I kind of know that's what it's going to be! I'm rooting for you! You've had some very promising signs and apprently symptoms do come and go :) It will be Friday in no time anyway, I will be thinking of you! :)

Last edited:
Aw FX for your application LuckyLaura! :) Maybe I will meet you in the corridor lol I know every month I test I'm scared that I will see a BFN even though deep down I kind of know that's what it's going to be! I'm rooting for you! You've had some very promising signs and apprently symptoms do come and go :) It will be Friday in no time anyway, I will be thinking of you! :)
We should totally meet up once we both have our little ones and celebrate haha

I'm super scared haha I've never been this nervous before during ttc. I always have been fine to just wait it out then af shows xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:poas::bfp::stork: You testing tomorrow, Laura?

:poas::bfp::stork: You testing tomorrow, Laura?

In theory ;) I bought 2 First Response tests today...heehee :D

I'm far too scared to use them and they're freaking expensive. We have been saving every penny we have so it was hard to shell out xx

Jiss I completely understand. The South African Rand is to hell so we pay a lot for everything. I also use mine sparingly lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back