Two week wait - anyone else with me?

I'm out. Again.

Guess its time for all the fertility testing to begin.

Thanks! I just hope its something that can be explain and fixed. Dr says if all tests are normal, the next option is IVF.

Yeah.... We cannot afford 10k for a possible success. So a bit stressed now.

I just noticed you live in the USA! Is there no medical insurance that could cover this? It is a lot of money :(

Our insurance does not cover IVF. Its very rare for an insurance to cover it.

They won't even cover or help pay for any of the infertility testing I have to do.

Last edited:
That sucks... sorry! I hope you can still get a natural BFP. Fingers crossed x

Thank you! Just called our insurance company and nothing is covered. This is just going to be the greatest!

I'll be MIA the next couple of months, ladies. But I wish ALL of you the best of luck and that you all get your BFPs!!! :dust:

Sorry your out Lemur. We have our 1st infertility appt tmrw. We are lucky we have the NHS or we couldn't afford it either. We get 3 rounds of ivf on NHS. Can you borrow the money ? Hope you can sort it out. I really feel for you x

Thank you! Just called our insurance company and nothing is covered. This is just going to be the greatest!

I'll be MIA the next couple of months, ladies. But I wish ALL of you the best of luck and that you all get your BFPs!!! :dust:

Lemur, I am so sorry. There are some really good ivf clinics in Europe that are highly recommended and much cheaper than private in the US or the UK...just in case it ever becomes an option.

Try not to be MIA for too long, you'll be missed. Will be thinking of you xx

Sorry your out Lemur. We have our 1st infertility appt tmrw. We are lucky we have the NHS or we couldn't afford it either. We get 3 rounds of ivf on NHS. Can you borrow the money ? Hope you can sort it out. I really feel for you x

Hey there Alexis,

Good luck at you appointment. It isn't that we don't have the money. It's just an asinine amount when that money can be used to go towards caring for my own baby, not treatment that may or may not work. If it was a for sure thing, then we would do it right away and skip all the testing. But it isn't 100%.

Thanks for all the support.

Lemur, I am so sorry. There are some really good ivf clinics in Europe that are highly recommended and much cheaper than private in the US or the UK...just in case it ever becomes an option.

Try not to be MIA for too long, you'll be missed. Will be thinking of you xx

Hey there lovely,

I will pop in every now and then. I don't necessarily care about trying again next week, but DH wants to. So I may be back in around in a couple days when its time to start tracking O again.

<3 Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back