The Who's Who Of TTC - Getting To Know You.

Ooh Maybe, you married in Ibiza? Wow, that sounds amazing! :)

I've done the legs up method all through this cycle, praying it has worked! :D

x x

I also whack a cushion or two under my bum as well and bring my knees to my chin lol, which I find helps!

Will let you know in a few days if it has worked! :) x

Hi, you lot are brilliant - had me giggling when I really shouldn't be using my lunch hour to look at what you're saying...

I'm ScotchEgg, I'm 27. I've been married to my husband (also 27) for 3 years and a day, we've been together just over 6 1/2 years

This feel like when you meet other kids when you're little - "I'm 7 & 3/4 and you're 7 1/2"

Anyway, we decided to TTC in June but put it off a few months to check we (read I) were sure. We've tried for two cycles now and are just starting the third.

I've been told I have PCOS by one doctor and that I don't by another so I'm not sure if I do or not! I don't know based on that if this will be easy or difficult for us, but I'm loving all the trying :D

Hiya Scotch Egg. :)

Lol, you're right haha, love it! :D

Hope it's 3rd time lucky for you hun. x x

Hi everyone! Loving the thread!

Well I'm Traci, I'm 25 and Gareth, my DH is 23! Toy boy, whoop! We've been together nearly 3 years and married for nearly 6 weeks. We live in Wales, but we are the real life Gavin and Stacey as I'm originally from Essex. I work as a supervisor for the co-op and he is a manager in an off licence.

Been ttc for 14 months with no joy. Had 2 mc's but they were before we started ttc. DH already has a son. And I have my hamster! I'm willing to try anything now! xx

Hi girls, i will add to this also :)
I am 23 and my OH is 46.. yes i know big age difference :O Lol..
We have been together for a year and been engaged for 6 months.
We have been trying for a baby since feb this year and i since have been pregnant 3 times, sadly they are all angel babies now :(
But we are now TTC again hoping for a 4th bean that sticks! x
Don't have any pets, but do have two children from his previous marriage (4 and 5 years old)
This month me and my OH have been trying so hard to fall pregnant, i am hoping to have a :bfp: by christmas at least.. hoping the pregnacare does me good! xxxx

What am I on about!?! I'm 26!! In denial I think! lol

Hi Traci, hi Rachel.

Sorry to hear of your MC's girls, can't imagine what you must have felt. :(

Hoping you get BFPs soon girlies, it'd be a fab Xmas pressie!! x x

We have been trying for a baby since feb this year and i since have been pregnant 3 times, sadly they are all angel babies now :(
Don't have any pets, but do have two children from his previous marriage (4 and 5 years old)
This month me and my OH have been trying so hard to fall pregnant, i am hoping to have a :bfp: by christmas at least.. hoping the pregnacare does me good! xxxx

Gosh! Didn't know you'd had 3 M/C's, :hugs:

I've done some research on Baby Aspirin and apparently it can help prevent miscarriage.

Also, have you had the day 21 bloods to check your Progesterone levels are ok? xx

Gosh! Didn't know you'd had 3 M/C's, :hugs:

I've done some research on Baby Aspirin and apparently it can help prevent miscarriage.

Also, have you had the day 21 bloods to check your Progesterone levels are ok? xx

Hey honey yes lost my gorgeous Mable on the 1st of May and another angel on the 15th June, and just lost another on the 22nd of september of this year.
It's been pretty tough. Thank you for letting me know about the asprin honey, might be worth me looking into that deeper. And no they have not took my progesterone levels as of yet. noone has even mentioned it to me :(
xXX

I'm Louise, i'm 25 and i've been ttc since July although i have been ntnp for about 6 years.

I'm a company secretary/housewife. When i grow up i would like to be a stay at home mum :cry:

My husband is James who is a 35 year old diabetic (all his fault). He is a company director for a family owned chain of pharmacies.

I have two dogs who are my little darlings :love: Oh and two lizards :love: Oh and my three chickens :shock:

Ha ha ha I also have a little grey dwarf hamster called Eric, has the characteristics or a meer cat :) love him to pieces xxx

Hi my name is Carly im 21..i've been with my fiance for about 1 and a half years..we've been trying to conceive on and off.i've just bought fertility blend to help with my irregular periods so hope they work :) has anyone else used a fertility supplement to help them conceive?

Hiya Carly!

I myself have not used anything at all to help conceive, praying for a BFP this cycle!

I'm sure there will be people who have used fertility aids on here, but not sure about the one you have mentioned - sorry I'm not much use hun!

x x

Hi Girls. I'm Jo. I'm 36 (just, very important that bit LOL). Me and my OH have been married for nearly 8 years and are trying for our 1st baby. We have a furry springer baby called herbie who is fab and I love him to bits and would like to add to our madhouse with a baby baby!!!! We have been TTC since January. Got a BFP in february and had a MC at 11 weeks. Just had another early MC last week and think i had another a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back