Get together...what day?

If anyone can help me out here if anyone knows the train times etc and where i would have to get off then it shouldnt be a problem for me to come just a little unsure where id be heading too?? :?

just get the train to birmingham new street. il be getting the train and getting of there, we could meet in the station then walk to meet every one x x

i'll be getting a train to new street too (from leicester), so we must make arrangements for all us train-people to meet at the station, as i have NO idea where the park is! lol i pretty much only know my way around the bullring and surrounding area! lol (shopaholic me!)

flossy have u found out aboout trains from cromer id love to go but have no idea how long traveeling time will it take u etc?

The park is about a 5-10 min bus ride from new street. I'll get all the details later, I might enquire about hiring a mini bus if people would prefer that?

Hey there dionne yeah that sounds good but the only thing i was unsure of if there is a train i catch from my end from norwich?

Hold on

Outward journey: Thursday 10 August 2006 Station Arr Dep Travel by Service Provider
CROMER 07:28 Train ONE RAILWAY
NORWICH 08:14 08:57 Train CENTRAL TRAINS
ELY 09:45 10:19 Train CENTRAL TRAINS
BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET 12:47

(08.57 is departure time from norwich)

(10.19 is the departure time from ely)

And i would arrive at birmingham at 12:47

i can make it now, i'm coming down with lauz

I prefer Thursday as weekends are mine and OH's time, although if if Saturday is preferred I can make it still.

BubbleOne, I'll drive you or we can go on the train together x

flossy that is a late arrival time aint it! if i was to get there that time id have to leave like to hours later
why does birmingham have to be so far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back