• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chester zoo meet- CANCELD :(:(:(

Defo no OH's coming?? My isnt gunna come if he be only fella lol x

dnt know hun, not sure i can persuade wayne to come lol hes had too many sick days x

Alan cant come cos he is down south with work but i will be there with knobs on!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry I cant make it after all, typical when its the one on my doorstep! :roll:

Hope you all have a lovely time, say hello to the elephants for me, there was a baby one this time last year and I got all mushy over it in my preggo state lol :D

happy_chick said:
Weather doesnt look good for Friday :( :(
what do u think we shud do then? re-arrange? i wouldnt mind coz alot of ppl have dropped out x

rearranging would be good. i completely forgot its my mums birthday so taking her out to get her hair done

poop :( I was looking forward to that too

You best not rearrange for when im on holiday or i will hunt y'all down and throw monkey poo at you
:evil:

looks like we will have to re arrange it then, prob have to be after the manchester meet now :(

Gutted, that was my birthday outting with the forum :( booo hooo! Think me & hubby are still gunna go though :D x

i can come if its not on a mon tues or wed!! :pray:

I'm secretly glad this is cancelled. With me being a state at the moment I couldn't have come and I really REALLY wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back