Slimming world support thread.... Tips, ideas, advice and support

Ha ha...... Erm I'd rather not know about the pooing to be honest. Not straight after my lunch anyway (Super noodles may I add) lol

Ooo when's WI febmum?

I made pizza today with a wholemeal roll, cheese, peppers, passata and tomato puree. So yummy. Im feeling well positive today.

:lol: :lol:

It was earlier this afternoon I've lost 2 and a half lb :yay: that's 7 and a half in 2 weeks I'm so chuffed x

Whooo go febmum! :yay: You've got your half stone award already then...thats brilliant.

That's what I meant to ask about though, I didn't get an award? Should I ask about that next week or is it no big deal? X

Maybe they give it out the week after? Yeah I would ask they usually announce them

Oh I would ask next week. They usually give it to you there and then :/ how strange. You need your little sticker!

I cant wait for my book to have lots of little stickers on :blush:

Oo febmum just realised you have just gone over 15,000 posts! Fair play

I want my little sticker :blush: I will ask next Wednesday x

Haha Kayelle I didn't notice I was over 15k, that's a lot of gabbling :lol: x

I'm aiming for 1 stone by the 18th, that's 6 and a half lbs in almost 3 weeks :oooo:

How's everyone getting on? I've been 100% since Saturday now. Been between 11 and 15 syns a day and feeling very positive. Im in the sort of mood tonight where I could eat a mountain of chocolate but I'll just have a flump and maybe a hot chocolate.

Any weigh ins coming up?

Well done August mum :) I'm doing rubbbbbish:-( going to join the group next thurs. Was gonna go today but feeling poorly and also got a meal out on sun, and i never go out so gonna start again properly next week.doesn't help that silly oh buys shit when he gets paid! But we still have monthly shop to do so we gonna be strict then x

Have you got a syn bin? I've got a biscuit tin that I fill with snacks that are all 5 syns or less. Mines got flumps and milkybars in atm. They're my savior when I've got a sweet tooth on the go!

Im making a roast tonight and Im starving, I can't wait.

Joining group is the best thing I did. Im so worried about getting a gain in class that I really stick to plan and Im aiming for slimmer of the week next week. Also don't worry about a meal out. I rarely go out and the first week Im at slimming world I end up going out for a meal! I ate fried cheese :blush: but I still had a really good loss.

Aw I feel shit for not going now :-(
I could still go I've got 3 mins but I haven't got the right cash :-(

That's alright! Just go next week. Just do what you can this week. :)

I went :) found the money . You convinced me :))
I knew I would feel better Xx

:yay: Here's to the countdown to your first loss!

Thank you :)
Brian loved it, started ooooeeeewwww aaaaaaaa - ing loudly when going round the weight losses lol
I'm excited, but kinda still want my crisp sandwich id been planning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back