Weight Loss Thread - April

I feel a bit of a cheat, think my loss was my boobs due to stopping bf.
Just had to come clean :eek:

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Start weight 14 stone 10

Weight now 12 stone 5

Target weight 10 stone

Guys I swear I'm on some kind of anti-diet this week. I ate most of Charlies easter eggs!

I cant weigh till later when oh get back with new scales but thought id bump this, im guessing after Easter tho ur all like me and not looking forward to it. Fx for some good results.

I just realised its Thursday, I thought it was Friday lol

Unless some miracle happens before tomorrow I can't imagine I will have lost anything! I'm officially addicted to stealing my children's Easter chocolate!

I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow. I think a post easter weigh in is almost a waste of time, except i need to also log my gain and punish myself with a day of only vegetables! I'm betting i've gained about 3lbs, maybe 4! eek. All the more to work off next week....

I'm 14stone 3 now (+2)

Oh well I enjoyed my (Charlie's) easter eggs immensely and wish I could eat them all over again.

iv stayed the same, well if im honest iv gained .3 kg which i think is about half a pound but im wearing different clothes to what i usually wear so im not gonna count it, that and it was easter so we all need a break :) back to the hard grind this week

Still 11st 8lb. Still not dieting :wall2: but back on it...soon!! Am grateful for no gain! x

Yey, Im 11.5 now, that means ive lost 3lb since last week & am now 1lb below start weight! No idea how that happened after all the Easter eggs! Did go for a jog mid week, first once since before pregnancy, &
it felt like someone had strapped sand bags to my thighs, was so hard!

Ooh well i lost 1lb and am thrilled as ate a lot of chocolate! Next week it really has to be more though!

My hubby forgot scales so I have no idea what I have managed but will check asap. :-(

Lost one more pound... Slow and steady lol. 10 stone now.

i was 8stone 4lbs pre pregnancy, went up to 10stone 4 at the end of preg, weighed myself last week (thats 1 week post-preg) and was down to 9 stone!! baby was BIG lol

im not dieting yet, gonna see if it falls off on its own (had a c-sec so not allowed to exercise yet) just making sure i have a balanced diet but am allowing myself little treats too :) (when i say little, i actually mean quite big treats lol)

what i find weird it that my fingers havent lost the water yet, i noticed they were bigger as my rings didnt fit and a big ring did fit... and now the big ring still fits and my normal rings dont.. bit of water retention i guess??

xxx

Stayed the same...again, better than going up I guess :)

Thats really good mopmum! I'm going to work hard this week. They have 'Buggy Buddies' in the local park, which I might give a go, its where you walk, jog with pram and stop for stretches etc as a group.

Anyone got any good tips I can try for a week?

Thats really good mopmum! I'm going to work hard this week. They have 'Buggy Buddies' in the local park, which I might give a go, its where you walk, jog with pram and stop for stretches etc as a group.

Anyone got any good tips I can try for a week?
Thank You!!:dance: I'm gonna run up and down the stairs for 5 mins a day x

Well i didnt check last week but im now 11lb 6oz. Has anyone got a wii fit? Im thinking of buying one are they any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back